XXI century [Theme] Page 1

In the nineteenth century extolled the divine spark of talent! And in the XXI - on the contrary, it is believed that with diligence and proper organization of the workflow, you can make Leonardo da Vinci.
№ 244679   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:52
The world is changing. All processes are accelerated, technology is becoming faster and more sophisticated. Information is the main weapon of the 21st century. Every second millions of people are downloading in the network petabytes of data about themselves and their families, for the average person to sort and apply such information not under force. Come to the aid of the program, but they do not have time for bubbling a stream of messages, photos, videos, registration of visits. Intelligence agencies and marketers use new algorithms to sort the information. People in the power of social media and the global web, the Internet becomes a toy in the hands of advertisers and various scams. Many people are not able to perceive the received information in the network, hence many problems which will only get worse in the future and will pose a threat to humanity. Information becomes too much and her growth doesn't stop...
№ 243038   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:46
I don't believe in pure altruism and generosity of the manufacturers, it just can't be in a world where Nude model with high fees, points, how to live and what to buy the mother of three children.
№ 243029   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:46
This is the time where everything is entirely impregnated with false slogans and unnecessary actions. Simply put, we live in a world of false desires, and soon we grow snickering and stupid consumers. Who dreams of becoming an astronaut and surf the universe? Who today interested in becoming a geologist or ecologist? The main dream of a person of the 21st century is to earn more money and spend it on a huge pile of useless things. The man is completely empty inside, so he constantly tries to fill this void of fake desires. But the producers aren't stupid, they already know what you want tomorrow. Despair and inner powerlessness from the inability to change anything, and that's what many people who will soon step over the mark in forty years.
№ 243027   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:46
The wall is "In contact" has become a sort of embryo of a new kind of life. Several times I asked myself why I write, then shrugged and scored to all the silly questions. Yes, simply because the Internet has become another life or on a sixth sense: hearing, taste, network. Epistolary genre of the 21st century: write words, no they will not understand and will not hear you, but someone will find themselves happily lick.
№ 235044   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:50
In our time, the phone brings only bad news. All these "you are overdue student loan" or "your uncle Chris got to the hospital." Something cool or exciting, like an invitation to a party or in a secret project, comes via the Internet.
№ 217318   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:10
However, I already complained to you: in this century, up to the top hammered by information and high technology, children Mature earlier. In full nine years is already old, really tired of life and pokemon.
№ 171789   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:35
... now it's not better and not worse, and stupider and cruder.
№ 156562   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:16
We, Sheldon, are the alpha males of the information age!
1 Season 6 Series
№ 156322   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:04
The 21st century was a time when people are most likely to connect with their own personal resources - to reveal its secrets - and to the greatest extent deprived of this opportunity.
№ 155706   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:29
In production I didn't sense anything. I was totally and completely adapted to the age of information, that is not adapted to anything.
№ 154020   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:02
Everything good is destroyed before our birth. Even sex and relationships. Everything was comfortable and no. Homogenized. You go to the social network, studied the profiles of each other, take their personality test for compatibility of interests. What's your favorite movie? Singer? One click of the mouse and you can fuck the exact replica of himself. And then marriage, two and a half baby, and let's post their pictures on Facebook or Twitter.
№ 149504   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:57
Honey, I don't know what you have decided in the 12th century, but we, in the 21st century, it is not customary to put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
№ 147368   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:35
Modern people are embarrassed hiding under a waterproof Foundation, and the stain of shame under the chocolate sun tanning.
№ 138147   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 18:37
In the TV - blood and tears
New dose every day
No answer
And every new day
No answer
To the question "why?"
№ 129637   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 20:29