system [Theme] Page 20

Times philosophical systems passed, now is the time criticism. The destruction of the system has become great and majestic system, although it is like the destruction of the system and does not have chapters, sections, and categories. To improve human life - that's the philosophy; she wants to develop some way, if only it was its meaning and purpose.
№ 110312   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 19:54
I am to the side on their own, but I'm not a loner. Pushing me away the ugliness of the system. Whether it is good, I would gladly joined her.
№ 110067   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 19:42
The first world war many believed the final battle and its conclusion - the final victory of liberty: democracy existed, it seemed, strengthened, and replaced the monarchies came new democracy. But after a few years, emerged as a new system, perecherknula all that has been won by centuries of struggle, it seemed, forever.
№ 101350   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:10
We can pay off the criminal case, to buy a mansion, cars, hire children to expensive private Tutors, but not anymore. You're sitting at the wheel, age will not see, and the system will go.
№ 99926   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 03:04
They have little rules, and precedents, and procedures, and legal loopholes to circumvent the law. All those made-up words and books, all this stuff that is more important than human life.
№ 99278   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:34
No, don't cheat the system! Stroking the system, play the system, work the system... But don't lie to her. Because then she will cheat on you even more cruel.
№ 99271   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:34
- You're making a mistake, a big, big mistake! I know you're upset...
And, I'm not upset, and shocked, devastated?
- Jack, this is not the way to beat the system!
Is a way to cheat the system!
№ 99270   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:34
Corporations are too huge, you don't even know who you're working for. It is terror. Terror built into the system.
№ 95969   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:04
Choice-no we have not. 've always been kind of Bohemian, creative underground, where you can leave if it became clear that mainstream is not for you. Well, there is the underworld, or religion, finally. And now - nothing, one system, everything else is gone somewhere. And people have to choose between the system and... and death, it turns out. I can't help it, the cycle will not break.
№ 95743   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 23:52
No system can force me to compromise what I believe...
№ 94392   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:42
The system likes to break those who feel fear!
№ 93412   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 21:50
... social and economic system, which operated for centuries, was a male and the overwhelming amount of blunders. Excessive ambitions of men led to wars, religious strife, discrimination, and financial crises predatory competition in international trade. I'll be glad if women take leading positions in different countries. But if they are to operate within the male instincts, they will make the same mistakes. If they are to operate under their intuition, femininity, generosity, sensuality, they will be able to change the foundations of the universe.
№ 87772   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:41
System is winning in the moment when she manages to get people to love their prison.
№ 87261   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:18
In a society full of hyenas and vultures. Don't expect much from large animals. But expect them to misunderstandings, failure, slander and morbid lust for power. I urge you to become great heroes, do not want, that your business was listed in the annals of history, and urge to become little swallows flying over the society, loving people unknown to them and doing for them what they can. Be proud of your wings. Proud of Affairs is negligible, but having great significance as well as its low position, allowing to perform elevated actions.
№ 85832   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:12
"Normal" has always acted in a routine once and for all habit; has been accused in the same manner, equally outraged, obscenely expressed in the same words. Equally said Hello to their neighbors. Equally solved the same problem. Was in the same mood, both at home and at work. React to the same situation. Gave gifts according to the calendar. In other words, should the stifling, predictable routine, which has become an inexhaustible source of depressed mood, anxiety, spiritual emptiness and irritation.
System clogged the imagination of people and led to the loss of their creative manifestations. They are rarely surprised by their own kind, rarely gave gifts in the holiday, rarely react to stressful situations not in the usual way. Rarely used his intelligence in order to assess any public event from a different point of view. They were prisoners and did not know it.
№ 85831   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:12