TV [Theme] Page 5

Some believe that it's just the economic proceedings. A dispute between two owners. Others believe that the government demonstrates its interest in removing from the information field of independent journalism. <...> we are Talking about the elimination of the second private channel in less than a year. A certain tendency, for example, the newspaper "Izvestia" saw: "the TV will be more like storyteller songs of the thirties Akyn Dzhambul with the same sverkhzadacha - "I want you, baby, fell asleep..."
Quote Explanation: About the court decision on liquidation of the TV company "TB6 - 2".
№ 351318   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2018 / 01:08
- I work nights and I rarely watch TV. Mrs. Columbo reads a lot and in the evenings goes to evening classes, so a true lover of TV at our house, my dog. My friend, the TV will work - and it's great! Dog loves TV, but he fails a lot to watch. See? Do you like it? [turns to the dog]
And he likes?
- Yes, sir, I think like.
How do you know?
- He never watches what he does not like.
- And when he doesn't like, how do you know he doesn't like?
He looks very boring, despair...
Quote Explanation: In a repair shop for TVs.
7 Season 4 Series
№ 350339   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2018 / 13:03
They say that TV "the idiot box". By the way, I do not quite agree, I think that the Internet is no less of "the idiot box", just more cunning.
Quote Explanation: The TV channel "Spas", host of "Dialogue under the clock" - Archpriest Dmitry Smirnov. (November 16, 2018).
№ 350317   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2018 / 21:16
Why people are always unhappy with a TV, this is the greatest gift of civilization? Because IT is the GIFT of Greeks bearing.
№ 349469   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 17:08
TV will suffer
under the bells
the world judgment
for his deeds.
№ 349388   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 02:06
When exactly the "Lada" - stalled heart -
Careless watching the show.
And enjoy life - though life is fleeting -
Thanks for this halt.
Thanks for this halt frivolous.
What in this world seriously?
Thank you for a night sick, but dry-eyed.
Pretty helpless tears.
I know I will. I remember what it was.
I remember this tired.
But I - fool - as always, lucky -
Lie and watch the show.
№ 349073   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 22:03
The most important thing,
What is the most important,
Most important of all the things
Those that relate to children:
It is impossible, never let them
The television set!
And in order to avoid problems
Break that shit at all!
It food makes the brain,
It keeps imagination dead,
It makes you blind
It makes a child so dull!
№ 348998   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 12:03
As for all those TV shows you understand that in daily output many hours to build perfectly structured debate, in this live, and even with our opponents impossible. This is not a scientific conference, <...> it is a fight. <...> Adequate talk show can be done, because that's all these people that you don't like, not invite only, they are there to set out its position, and in order to make a scandal. Because this show because the show needed a ratings because it's TV... <...> you Can invite five or six very intelligent and educated people who are really arguments will be with each other to discuss, but I will tell you a simple thing, don't get me wrong - you watch it won't! Will not!
Quote Explanation: Polytope No. 28.
№ 348891   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 15:09
To the question about the preferences of our readers, listeners, spectators... Very often that I have to hear: "you there, dirtied, so... well, not me specifically, though, maybe I wrote it somewhere... that's dirtied our entire live, the information space, all sorts of vulgarity and other and other". Relative truth of course there is, but there is another truth that people don't want to admit it. Likewise, I can potential information users to say: "And you and eve, because nothing really not interested anymore!" Who has the most runs? Yes, someone who has most of the scandals!
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 29.10.2018 year. [About the show].
№ 348888   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 15:06
Listen to our radio and watch our TV it is necessary to know when to run!
№ 346109   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 19:06
The most powerful weapon Putin - not Panzer divisions, and zomboyaschik. It works great. Give me the TV remote, and in two months Russia will start yelling that America is our best friend, our European choice, I would say that Ukrainians - brothers, and please take back Crimea. The problem is, whether such a country that is controlled by the TV remote.
№ 342683   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 00:12
TV is not just "in the air", it is the air we breathe.
№ 342632   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2018 / 17:02
In order to maintain health minuscule,
Give the enemy no dinner TV!
№ 342237   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2018 / 17:10
Watched "House - 2". Burned television. Or Boyfriend - dumbass electrician, or God is...
№ 337913   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2018 / 23:10
It is enough to watch TV where people do not listen to each other, screaming, clutching each other's throats. The desire to crush, to break to pieces in the TV screen because it is so large that it is basically hanging in the air. It is from this atmosphere, I took their children.
№ 336439   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2018 / 22:29