willpower [Theme] Page 2

Life breaks all of us, and many become stronger precisely in the places of breakdowns.
№ 406861   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 01:42
You should understand how a person can be deceived, relying on their own capabilities. I thought I could handle it, that I was wise and strong enough. I was wrong.
№ 406854   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 01:21
- But you have not answered my question: do you want to kill Nazis?
- Is this a test?
Yes.
- I don't want to kill. I hate the bastards, whoever they were.
№ 406190   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 02:00
To me too - a fairy tale about rods. So what if you can't break ten twigs like one? You can saw through them. I built myself a sawmill and at least got drunk - at least hundreds of twigs at a time. This is a temporary measure. If we are talking about hardness, and here such hardness is needed, then be the one that cannot be broken or cut through. Be a diamond. What does one twig or ten have to do with it?
№ 405336   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 09:18
Once I was thrown to the wolves. But no one expected me to lead their pack.
№ 402139   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2020 / 22:39
Worthless to those who can't break bad habits.
№ 400426   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2020 / 23:48
- Look straight ahead, but the focus has spread in the periphery of vision. Soon you will realize that you see all around, even the fact that behind your back. There is no pain. Say it...
- ... there is no pain...
№ 399987   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:36
Appliances, lungs, muscles, it is not important. The most important is our volitional consciousness.
№ 399986   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:33
And then, you know - here it is, the dictates of beauty, and how correct. Of course, of course, beauty the companion of a divinity. And the beauty is overwhelming. At least, such beauty - beauty as a continuation of the will, when the body, the face is just a cast of the inner hitting just the ball of energy. Indeed, now I'm ready to believe - ancient Greek deity of light. Bacchus or Apollo beauty, the strength and will came.
Quote Explanation: Beauty is not only appearance, and most importantly, it is also the internal component of man, his core. Without it the beautiful appearance of a person makes him a puppet and nothing more
№ 398889   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 15:09
In moments when I lack the strength and confidence, I turn to the past.
My grandparents went through the war to a major victory in the history of mankind. The greatness of that moment became part of their genes and, thus, my genes. How can I whine and point the nose down, if I was their granddaughter? How can I choose small, miserable life? Do I have the right? If in a difficult moment to turn to history - their own, their family, their country, there are so many victories that will force anything.
Greatness is a part of each of us, you just need to remember it.
№ 398521   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:36
You've been down before
You've been hurt before
You got up before
You'll be good to go, good to go
Destiny said it, you got to get up and get it
Independent Get mad and don't you ever forget it
Got some dirt on your shoulder
Then let me brush it off for ya
If you're feeling me, put your high five
That's my girl!

Yes, you were bad,
You were hurt,
But you managed to survive
Are you ready to move on.
Not I, but fate said you have to stand up and do all
To get angry and become independent, forget it.
You got mud on your shoulder,
Let me whisk.
High five if you understand me, if you're on the same wave length.
My girl!
№ 396583   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:11
"Strong is trying to accomplish the impossible." I swore to bring to life these words of wisdom. In the North strong rulers called "heroic mothers," because only the mother has the right to send their children into battle. I - military mother, but I lead a tribe only because no one else dares to do what must be done.
№ 395741   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:48
Work hard in silence, let success make the noise!
№ 392379   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:48
You are the Queen of this shitty Kingdom flower rose in a Bush of thorns... Ready to turn the page? To make for the sake of their parents impossible? Be happy.
№ 391630   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 01:18