perseverance [Theme] Page 3

Some people want fantastic things, completely misrepresenting the work of a police officer. This profession presupposes, first of all, methodology, perseverance and attention to detail.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408116   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:59
Lieutenant Tvardovsky takes a small volume out of his pocket and puts it on the ground, on the ant path. But this will not force the ants to deviate from their everlasting path. They climb the barrier and indifferently, hastily crawl over the bitter words printed on paper in big black letters: "EUROPEAN EDUCATION." They stubbornly drag their funny blades of grass. The book will not cause them to stray from the Path that millions of other ants have followed before them and which millions of others have blazed. How many millennia have they been working for and how many millennia have this ridiculous, tragic and indefatigable tribe still to labor? How many new cathedrals will they erect for their God, who rewarded them with such a fragile constitution and such a heavy burden? Why fight and pray, hope and believe? The world in which people suffer and die is no different from the world in which ants suffer and die: it is a cruel and incomprehensible world, where the main thing is to carry further and further an absurd blade of grass or straw, further and further, in the sweat of your brow and at the cost of his bloody tears, on and on! without even stopping to take a breath and ask why ...
№ 404421   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 07:21
When you look at the top of the mountain, every time I imagine that's already down - and then climbing doesn't scare me.
№ 400794   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:33
Everyone has their own destiny. My destiny is to be defeated to rise again.
№ 400791   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:24
On the mountain peak, not to retreat, otherwise will fly down. But the one who is able to climb not afraid to fall.
Quote Explanation: Return to the base.
№ 400790   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:21
This is not the last defeat. I go into another world when you fulfill your duty in this.
Quote Explanation: Rebirth after death.
№ 400788   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:15
Arise, and do not know defeat!
Quote Explanation: Rebirth after death.
№ 400786   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:09
This day will go down in legend. I will fight till I fall to my knees. Still slippery from the blood of the spear will not fall from his hands. But even then they can't beat me - I will spit them in the face.
№ 400782   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 17:57
Don't give up! Get up and fight me again, for your death defines you.
Quote Explanation: When killing any enemy.
№ 400778   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 17:45
I saw in his verbal nonsense
All that our pedant is everywhere:
Narcissism arrogant printing,
Persistence in that evil circle is not to notice.
And stay in trust careless,
That keeps his spirit in everlasting righteousness,
What he proud of the value its
And every word so appreciate yourself!
Therefore, he appreciates the glory three times,
Above the honors of a military hero.
№ 400503   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 18:18
- Dad, so sad. I really tried, but again failed.
What? Four score? Well, then you have to grow. It's much better than when everything comes without effort. Hey, Nariyuki, but don't forget this is the frustration, you should grow those who are able to understand the feelings of a sad sack, because the feelings are clumsy you will understand only one who was wrong.
Quote Explanation: Doing nothing gets you nothing, everything will turn out just persistence and work. All that is given without effort, this is wrong, because free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
№ 398452   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:18
Question: When circumstances seemed fatally opposed to our plans, then is it not due to the influence of any spirit?
A: Sometimes these are spirits of another, and often, your own discomfort. Your position and character have a great influence. If you persist not in your field, nothing to do with spirits; in this case, you yourself are evil geniuses.
Quote Explanation: N 534
№ 396796   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 02:33
My success I owe to the fact that it is never justified and did not accept excuses from others.
№ 395970   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:35
Partly cloudy
Fickle and capricious celestial mercury.
Whether rainy, Sunny
Contrary to the predictions I'm on my way.
№ 393717   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 11:00
Our perseverance is always reflected in the strength of character, thereby demonstrating our confidence in the future.
№ 393503   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 08:57