Amateurs [Theme]

The dilettante does not know how to say: “I don’t know how,” but he knows how to do everything else.
№ 438100   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2022 / 13:15
- To understand comedy, you need to have intelligence and culture. And that's the bare minimum. That is, the audience is a fool! Keep silent in a rag! I see? We are creators here. Don't climb! Adjusting your work to the mores of the public does not give anything good, amateurs. Isn't that part of our job? We are not engaged in household appliances! When we try to impress you, our opinion comes first. It's up to us to decide whether our jokes are good or not.
<... >
- I think it's good that you believe in yourself and your jokes. But in terms of professionalism, you should be ashamed to call people who don't like you uneducated and amateurs. You will become real comedians only when you begin to respect other people's opinions, while maintaining your beliefs and achieving success. Don't confuse CSV with self-confidence.
- To understand comedy, you need to have intelligence and...
№ 417363   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 14:00
If you were interested in philosophy, logic, physics, medicine, astronomy, divination, Zoology, theatre and poetry, and at the same time would have lived in Ancient Greece, no one would call you a dilettante. You would be called Aristotle.
№ 398159   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:15
Sometimes moderate amateurism helps to remove artificial barriers in your head. Don't be afraid to be a newcomer, the main thing is to continuously learn, but not collecting their diplomas, but to learn for life.
№ 385225   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 01:20
Half-taught doctor life-threatening. Half-taught Mullah threat to faith.
Half a doctor is a danger to one's life. A mullah who is not fully learned is a danger to faith.
Quote Explanation: Pashtun proverb.
№ 377033   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 13:00
We live in an age of Amateurs: I judge it based on how we lead in the highest positions, why freeze areas and fail at home. Cinema is no exception.
№ 282939   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 11:16
Actors of the drama, if only to Shine, break legs in figure skating, discrediting this great sport. Those who physically can not stand on skates, put on Boxing gloves and beat each other face, forgetting that the muzzle they are fed. And those who generally do not know how and afraid, lethargic chopped salad for all channels under the scrutiny of Amateurs cooking. Amateurism is sweeping the planet.
№ 281703   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 09:49
My friend, what about young
You declare to the public reading?
Anyone who has not yet started - not a poet,
And who really started, he is not a beginner!
№ 152058   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:58
I'm too serious to be an Amateur, but not serious enough for a professional. Life seems worthless and the antidote to this insignificance I by a perfectly organized society. It is a utopia.
№ 113596   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 09:27
Art is only immoral when they are Amateurs.
№ 96753   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:41
somehow the Amateurs, seeing the composer, start talking to him about music, from banker - to discuss how to increase gross domestic product, and with physicians - how to cure all diseases. The only people who do not advise the mathematicians. And in medicine, politics, art to technology experts.
№ 58575   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 13:47
Amateurs can afford to stick our nose in anywhere, they just have to stick your nose anywhere, and to hell with all the scientists are fools who are trying to put them in some tight oubliette.
№ 46106   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 21:24
The days stretch lazily in the small Carpathian resort. Don't see anybody, nobody sees you. Bored to the point that the idyll even sit down to write. I here so much entertainment that I could put a whole gallery of paintings, could provide the theatre with new plays for the whole season, a dozen virtuosos to write concertos, trios and duos, but - what am I talking about! in the end, I only have time to stretch the canvas, smooth out the sheets of paper to Ruslanovich music books, because I... Ah! but without false shame, a friend of Severin! Lie to others, but it himself to deceive you will fail. So, I'm nothing like a dilettante: a dilettante in painting, in poetry, in music, and in some of those so-called beskhlebny arts, which in our days to their priests provide the revenue Minister and even sovereign Prince; but first of all I am an Amateur in life.
I lived until now, as well as paintings and books, that is never left on the primer plan, the first act of the first stanza. There are such people who always just start and never finish, and I'm one of those people.
№ 20597   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:25
Only the nobodies, the Amateurs beat the key words, only those who quickly met, who is not given knowledge, who do not live under the yoke and the weight of the talent.
№ 15261   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:13
He who can, does, who cannot - teaches others.
№ 3463   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:25