Philology [Theme]

What was philosophy becomes Philology.
№ 395144   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 18:18
Only philologists can be so naive to think that the exception proves the rule.
№ 305838   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 01:27
- Lucky you on your linguistic. No matter how much you messed up, you do not expect to pay.
Stupidity, on Philology difficult as everywhere else.
- Yes, you do forgive. You can fill up the session, to kill a king, fuck a sister then put on her dress so she fucked you.
- So, watch your language. Not to wear, and wear!
Quote Explanation: "If Game of thrones was about the students"
№ 305549   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2017 / 10:06
Does not lose its relevance the profession of a philologist?"
No, absolutely not lose, because after all, a philologist focuses on the most important, in my opinion, a thing - it is way of sharing, way of transferring experiences. What you cast and how you cast, this is the most important.
The laws of literature, according to Plato, exist outside of specific texts. It is, after all, the comprehension of those laws by which the universe is arranged. Why a certain combination of sounds harmoniously? I remember being at Krapivina at the time, absolutely fascinated by the idea that if you're going to cry, then I must say "green baboon Jimmy" - and for some reason tears are.
Quote Explanation: Copyright transfer "the One", No. 26, 25 December 2015
№ 304010   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2017 / 17:09
Almost all "girls" and some of 'the boys' classmates. Why are they on lettuce? Some, obviously, decided the uncertainty in the choice of profession thus. Some here seemed (I are) just easier. Some, obsessed disease "conceit", said "to study for writers and poets." Many need University sign and literature - the easiest way of assignment. And almost all of these here by accident. Literature they don't like, don't understand or appreciate. They do not want to see it and will not do anything for her.
№ 298817   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2017 / 22:09
With philological training in universities students undertake the study of "images" of Russian and world literature, as it did in high school, but with the difference that now they ought to remove these images from the pages of many literary works. Read everything listed in the programs for the courses, no time, even though it is not always how it is at all times, spend wisely, and here in the Dorm, in the hallway of the school building occurs the figure of the storyteller, the student who for some reason read "notes of a hunter", "Oblomov" or "Lost illusions" and briefly conveys the content of their comrades. And from them on the exam, you can sometimes get quite correct - in General terms - details of these novels.
№ 285938   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2017 / 07:35
Physics is forgivable to confuse the direct and converse statements, and the philologist, not knowing what it is.
№ 224134   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:59
To correct the situation, Ivan interfered with his education. Someone very rightly said that all the ills of the current philologists derive from their erudition and, accordingly, conviction of the inviolability of the deducted knowledge. The elves MUST be just such a noble, beautiful, romantic, period! And the reality is sometimes quite unceremoniously takes us muzzle on the asphalt with only one request - take it for what it is and not that which is imposed on us by a literary education...
Apparently all the fault of this great and mighty Russian language! The language is living, growing and evolving exclusively according to its own laws, constantly bewilders the entire linguistic-philological brethren. The language that literally every word has two, maybe three, often completely opposite meanings. How to reach him how to come up with a clear concept and framework? Which corresponds to the inviolable "rules of the Russian language" and what is not? He's changing dramatically every century...
"Oh, well who so writes?! It is a mere delusion, a mockery of the highest traditions of our literature, over the pillars of the classics, over the canons of the genre, over the system of cultural education of the people!" - in full voice cry people in the know. But people are not hearing them, he reads... and laughs. Laughs! Because he sees in the book, native, warm, intimate and clear - their language, their speech, their characters...
Ivan Kochuev tried only slightly to shift the angle of view - and everything fell into place. So, let's continue...
№ 189377   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:50
I never thought, frankly, that Philology and history of art can feed people.
№ 175872   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:29
- Not at all.
- Philologist, or what? I would say simply, "no."
№ 126325   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 16:35
Nothing helps to cope with melancholy as grammar.
Grammar is the best remedy for the Blues.
Practicing a foreign language, to rummage in dictionaries voluptuous to get down to the last detail, to compare different textbooks, to write out in a column of words and phrases, having nothing to do with your mood - how many ways to beat the Blues! During the German occupation I had been carrying around a list of English words that are taught to remember in the subway and in line for groceries or tobacco.
№ 118845   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 21:51
Exist in the world of exact science. So, there are inaccurate. Among inaccurate, I think, the first place is Philology.
№ 99019   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:23
Girl-linguist - philologist. Male-scholar - not a man.
№ 40617   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:43
Philologist - a teacher of slow reading.
№ 3138   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:12