vision [Theme] Page 3

One sees not what is - and what he wants.
№ 375291   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 00:47
- You saw him too?..
Yes.
- That, what and then?
Yes.
- You're not dreaming?
- Could we be so in sync prividitsya same.
Quote Explanation: Sam and Eddie thought that he saw an alien.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370411   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:21
- You're not my friend, this guy from the pyramid head thing?
The type with the red pyramid head? I don't understand what you mean. But I saw some strange looking monsters.
№ 358070   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2019 / 17:30
- What else did you see?
- There was a bunch of strange devices... I saw the clock.
- What do they show?
- 9:52... And this is exactly important?
- It's six o'clock.
- I want to say that I saw the future?
Yes, that's right.
- These points deserve the coolest name.
Quote Explanation: Cisco and Harry has developed glasses Vibe, which Cisco was able to see the Reverse Flash killing McGee. The guys were upset, but it turned out that it is a future that they can change.
2 Season 11 Series
№ 342266   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2018 / 19:10
- Have you seen anything strange?
- Is he kidding?!
- Have you seen anything strange?
- Is he shitting me?
Quote Explanation: Carter says about visions facial expressions
№ 316318   Added Viker 07-02-2018 / 10:08
...each of us sees only part of the picture of the world: the doctor - one patient - another engineer - the third, the economist, the fourth driver and the fifth, alcoholic - sixth, electrician seventh, breeder sheep eighth, the Indian beggar - ninth the pastor tenth. One person is never enough to hold all the knowledge accumulated by humanity. This knowledge grows in us through the relationship we establish with other people and the world around them, but the full picture is never us and will not open.
№ 310435   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 00:12
... I often send letters asking: "What do you mean in this or that song?". Well, by the way, what I meant, and wrote. But as I understand it, depends on many things, from measures of education, from the experience of life and so on. Sometimes some get to the point, sometimes nearby and I just love the most when close: it means that the song was something that even I didn't pay much attention. Maybe he didn't mean it exactly and specifically, but something like that out there somewhere in the subconscious was.
And it would be terrible if we all had in mind when writing, then we would have just nothing at all written. Can you imagine?!
And what can we say about Dostoevsky, who at the same time ten or fifteen plans? He all the time they were calculated, recorded, and then combined? No, it just came out that he was such a gifted person that never thought about it. Genius! <...> That's why, when people are standing close to each other, see in my songs something different, but is similar to the problem that I'm touching, I'm very happy.
It is inexplicable things, and they make themselves. It is a sign of some mystery in poetry, when every man sees in the song something for yourself. I even tried on all such letters to correspond to one of a comprehensive song that had a chorus with these lines: "Thank you, correspondents, what you must understand me." But then I gave up.
№ 305660   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2017 / 10:06
He pale. Imagine a terrible way.
In his heart live vision.
The impact of life hammered chest
As cheek drank a doubt.
Tufts downed hair
The high brow is wrinkled,
But clear dreams its beauty
Burning in elaborate paintings.
№ 293338   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2017 / 13:12
In 1971, at the opening of Disney World in Florida was asked to address the widow of the late Walt Disney.
Introducing her to the audience, the presenter said: If only Walt Disney could see it all!
- He saw it, ' replied the widow Disney.
№ 289544   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2017 / 13:36
- Liv?.. She has a heart attack or ...
- Zombie vision, it'll pass. ... Or not. All right?
- Yeah, sorry.
- You for a long time. Sex sting?
3 Season 6 Series
№ 287255   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:11
The eyes need to see the world and grasp the essence of things and phenomena. Is vision material eyes and have a vision with the eyes of knowledge. If you teach your eyes to only see this senseless loss.
№ 282296   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 09:14
You're right. The real beauty is always such a perfect, wonderful, incredible... and almost imperceptible, if you are not able to see her every day, every movement and every simple event that make up your life. I do this almost forgot. But now sitting here thinking: no, Lin, I'll never give up. And I don't make myself turn away from it. It makes me flawed. Will deprive. Turns into a real shadow, despite the fact that apparently I'm still alive. When this is all over, I will try to re-learn how to see her, Lin. Without this, it seems, I would be of little use.
№ 279833   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2017 / 20:41
The subconscious can be a conduit to our memory. Dreams and visions can be powerful tools that help you remember.
6 Season 2 Series
№ 266850   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:25
Some see Tina at the bottom of the pond, and the other a Lotus flower on its surface - it all depends on point of view.
№ 265839   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:52
Your vision should not be for everyone, because everyone in HIS presence.
№ 264531   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:09