vision [Theme] Page 1

Art, the Doctor once told him, is a highly subjective thing. One artist can paint a gorgeous picture of yellow flowers in a field, almost like a photograph. Another can enlarge the image of flowers in proportion to the background and foreground. The next painter can make the flowers angular and two-dimensional, and another painter can make the painting with three yellow dirty spots on a blue background. But each of them has their own vision of the world and fans.
№ 429133   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:22
It would be wise to look at modern mankind through the eyes of the Universe, presenting Him in the person of a daring young man, growing up in difficult conditions and at the same time capable of great things. This vision reinforces optimism and philanthropy.
№ 428717   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 13:10
The truth is not always what we see. Initially, his intentions were to shoot a report, maybe he just wanted to share secrets with everyone. But distorted by the wrong methods and one-sided vision of the truth, caused harm to other people. Chief Jao said the results and methods of achieving it are equally important. Although our department has secrets - it helps us protect others...
№ 425475   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:14
A real king, not the one who considers himself as such, but the one who the world wants to see.
A real king, not the one who considers himself as such, but...
№ 422230   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:18
There is such an eternal question that Igor Mintusov does not like. When asked: Is democracy an end or a means? Here it is now. Strategic stability, negotiations with America. Is it an end or a means? What's the reason to negotiate if we don't know what we want from them? If we do not see the picture clearly, and we are offered a vision of someone else, then what is the image of the world? What are we trying to build?
Quote Explanation: Meeting of the Russian Federation and the USA: the battle of the century.
Release Date: 08.06.2021
№ 420483   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 15:06
You are happy in the present, and you are guided by a vision of the future, in this state it seems that the universe itself supports you.
№ 418578   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 18:03
personality
№ 415612   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 20:30
And now - about my vision of great Russia. I believe that Crimea is a half-measure. In fact, we need to push the borders of Russia. At least to the space of the traditionally Russian world. I am not afraid of any accusations of imperialism. I believe that we are in a situation of temporary historical defeat that occurred in 1991. When we gave away more than half of our own country. And it’s no good. There are territories that originally belonged to our country, our people, our culture. And second, there is a security issue. If the West had behaved differently after the collapse of the Soviet Union, now there would be an opportunity to realize a happier world. If, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, we would have seen a large number of new sovereign states, and not the expansion of NATO to the east, I assure you that the world would be different.
Quote Explanation: About the humanity of law, the impossibility of equality, the path of youth and much more. Ivan Shmytov's channel "Good conversation".
№ 414072   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 12:00
I love the way you think. Really. I like your vision of the world. I like your way of thinking. Your intuition. And I'm so grateful because everything you've been through is... it made you who you are.
№ 413166   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 10:06
At the same time, it does not matter what their colleagues in the professional workshop think and HOW do their colleagues in the professional field relate to the work of these figures, whether they recognize the innovativeness of meta-artists or not.
№ 412878   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 04:33
I love, but I never want to fucking see again.
Quote Explanation: Rachel Amber is very angry with her father.
№ 409868   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 18:48
For Kheifitz, however, there is a mysterious force in the details. His attention to detail is not just professional conscientiousness, but rather a form of manifestation of his, individual, unique perception of the world around him. There is a significant difference between simply using the technique and one's own vision, which does not come with experience and skill, but is given to a person as an integral part of his gift. If the technique is usually resorted to only in this suitable case, then the author's vision penetrates all the links of the director's constructions, equally influencing the image of the main and secondary events. “For me in the movies, the death of the hero and the dust on his shoes are equally important ...” said Kheifits.
№ 407182   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2020 / 16:12
My vision is that once (game over) comes to the fact that you can't buy a corpse in any way. However. The sun goes out in 4 billion years... And our age - corpses (I think) still nothing.
№ 401031   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 23:30
The first sign of incipient health of the soul is the vision of his sins, countless as the sand of the sea.
№ 400346   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 06:09
- You will be able to forgive me?
- I have to forgive you.
№ 399873   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 16:18