personality [Theme] Page 3

Easy to live follow the leader. Independent separation of good from bad uses a lot of energy, and the possession of his own opinion can be painful. So you're staying safe, being like everyone else. You don't need to see what you do not want, you don't need to think about what you do not want. Can leave it to someone else.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 377019   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 12:32
- Before you leave you always said that L. A.* this asphalt swamp.
- Oh, God! I have so much crap talked in his youth, thought it was so clever.
- Now you more so don't you think?
- Do I think L. A. asphalt swamp? No. No, you're an asphalt swamp.
- I?
- Well, not you yourself. Just say, no matter where you are matter who you are. And neither California nor Maine, nor new Mexico will change that. You know? You can't run away from yourself.
Quote Explanation: L. A. - so abbreviated as Los Angeles.
2 Season 11 Series
№ 374129   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2019 / 17:03
Every nonsense their is a unique sense.
№ 373085   Added Viker 24-06-2019 / 14:27
Increasing individualism and egoism poses a real threat of demographics.
№ 372917   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2019 / 12:42
Few people can be themselves.
№ 371051   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 15:07
Do not call someone else's God
Live and drink on his own.
№ 367862   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2019 / 23:07
The brighter manifest personality, the more it tends to unity with all things.
№ 366959   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 03:09
Had lived in India since ancient antiquity
Wild huge gray elephants.
Elephants roamed in the jungle without a destination.
One of them was white for some reason.
Good eye, quiet disposition he was,
And he had the suit of a noble.
Among his fellow white elephant
There were, of course, the black sheep.
And the Archbishop of India, there were times
Out of respect I gave the elephant.
"Why would I want an elephant?", I asked Gentile
And he said, "an elephant with a big heart".
The elephant I did a curtsey and I bow to him,
My speech was not bad and quiet
Because this is a white elephant
There was also a white elephant.

Mr Visockiene about white konarovice situationdependent
Quote Explanation: Record 1968 - 1979
№ 362005   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2019 / 12:08
Paris, new York, Berlin and London
Which chord! But let them rock!
All four one pattern is given,
The same pot!
Roar: motors, people, walls,
Beeps, display cases, wire...
And, completely stunned,
On the roofs beating the train!
From the sans-culottes to the Beau Monde,
In a single burst of age-old,
Paris, new York, Berlin and London
Rushing at a gallop for a fiver!..
In this stake world,
One for the whole world around,
Disdainfully raised an eyebrow Empire
Granite master Petersburg!
№ 361436   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2019 / 00:29
The individual is also the most common.
№ 356255   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 02:39
Between thought and word,
Isthmuses in the fight,
Do not look for any -
Go back to your.
№ 349531   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2018 / 02:07
The more you want to become someone the harder it is to be yourself.
№ 348900   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 16:02
These "special" about them every day more and more, and today, if you're not blue, not a vegan, not a hipster, not some Viper, or God knows who else, then you obviously have something wrong. Freedom in the society has reached such a level that people without disabilities, paradoxically, begins to feel inferior. Here is my proposal: let those, if such there are, those who are old-fashioned and likes to have sex with the opposite sex, your appearance is important! Those who eat food simply because it tastes good, men who serve women hand and women that is not served on the men in the court, let's somehow get together. I do not call what, I just want to make sure I am not alone. It is not necessary Nitsche, nor marching anywhere or to block streets, let's just stay, let's talk. The only thing I have a request to the authorities, can we share this, well not five but at least three thousand police, because who knows how our gray mass will include a bright personality.
№ 348774   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2018 / 21:12
I grew up on the set, became known in adolescence. And, importantly, I was able at an early age to decide for themselves many of the related problems. It is absolutely necessary to separate himself from his fame, to understand and accept their individuality. Glory is not eternal. I early realized that for me a source of joy in life are very simple things: friends, reading books, watching movies, Hiking. If you understand this, then you are not threatened by the illness star. The courage to say to yourself: "make No mistake, addicted to fame, and from the opinions of others will not make you happy.
№ 346651   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2018 / 00:02
Today we are gathered here as one. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. Four kingdoms Remnant. On this day, some 80 years ago, the greatest war in the history of our world came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, greed and oppression. Not so much a war on the redistribution of boundaries or rules of trade, as the war on the very idea of individualism. We fought for countless a number of reasons, one of which was the destruction of all forms of art and expression. And as you well know, not many survived. As a result, those who stood against tyranny, began to name their children one of the main aspects of art - colour. It was a way to show that not only they will not tolerate suppression, but future generations too. This tradition has survived to this day. We carry individualism and self-expression through diversity. As I said, tonight we stand here together as a unity. But this bond cannot exist without effort. So today while the rest of the world celebrates freedom, Hunters and Hunters make every effort to defend it.
2 Season 8 Series
№ 345684   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2018 / 16:22