personality [Theme] Page 2

In the human soul, ashamed of itself, does not appear the germs of the identity.
№ 397404   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:36
Louise let her inner feeling were suppressed by the expectations of others. She had such a weak sense of your own inner being, which she sincerely doubted that would exist at all if not answered in some way on the needs of others. This doubt Louise was not a figurative expression. She really lost the inner sense of being, which can only arise from experiences of his own life in action. This experience - the immediate feeling I as a process - cannot be replaced. She tried to replace it by others, as well as Larry tried to replace it with image which has been created for others. Neither Louise nor Larry like replacement was not successful. Each of them felt a genuine sense of horror because of the constant feeling of emptiness. This emptiness arose because of the lack of internal center, the inner sense of identity. Louise came to the realization of their individuality and freedom of choice. No longer feeling that it will make her an outcast, she began to become herself.
№ 396101   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
It is important that as long as Louise tried to deny their individuality and responsibility for one's own life, she could not establish a deep and meaningful relationship with others. When a man like Louise, is life on the other, it's impossible to achieve real intimacy. Intimacy requires the presence of at least two different people. When people can't separate themselves from the beloved, when he can't afford to differ from another, then the only possible parasitic relationship. With unconscious wisdom of Louise escaped such a marriage, in which she inevitably would subject the role of the wife, pulling a cart on itself, and the mother of the Martyr. Her professional life allows her to find those who would want to serve and help, but these people were so numerous and so quickly changed, that there was never a need to completely destroy their internal life - the outcome, which in other circumstances could be very likely. Thus, it naturally happened that when Louise began to assert themselves and their own individuality, she found that entering a more emotionally intimate relationship, a relationship in which her own internal sense played the same role as the wishes of others.
№ 396100   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
Question: Two mutually sympathetic spirit do complement one spirit to another, or sympathy this is the result of their new identities?
Answer: the Sympathy that attracts one spirit to another, is the result of perfect coordination tendencies; if one served to complement another, each of them would lose their individuality.
Question: Identity, necessary for sympathetic spirits, whether expressed only in the similarity of thoughts and feelings, or even in odinakovoi acquired knowledge?
Answer: In the same degree of development.
Quote Explanation: N 301 N 302
№ 396087   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:55
- No. Just a balloon in a pot will not fit. They are too large.
Is other will not fit! And my fit!
№ 395924   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2020 / 16:21
Struggling to stick to your individuality. My life.
№ 391815   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 23:09
As I said, the boundary between classes and the classes held by the individual, not between individuals and groups.
Quote Explanation: Class structure of post-Soviet Russia.
№ 386685   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 19:38
The paradox is that society does not forgive people individuality. And quite often people, whether it be crumpets, whether thin people feel insecure, because they all poke at the fact that they are different from others and that is why very often the one and the other groups of women the same way to protect yourself from negativity of others - they tanavakivide.
Release Date: 12.12.2019
№ 385825   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 17:44
Why, for all our obsession with individuality, we are still blinded by the desire to conform to the rules?
№ 383930   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 18:52
Personality is a unique set of colors for the masterpiece called "Personality", but still not the masterpiece.
№ 383170   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2019 / 00:48
Farther, farther, farther conquer these mountains
Farther, farther, farther floating peacefully in these spaces.
Their empty talk they will not bear fruit -
Let him throw the evil eyes, from which grow flowers.
We are with you, as flags of the world among started the war.
We're like rays of light amid the smug darkness.
Together we stripped in anticipation of a wave
The inhabitants of the planet that rose from the depths.
№ 377423   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2019 / 00:24
Everything I say and write is my personal opinion. Moreover, anything that says anyone in this world (I have not one friend of the President or Prime Minister) is their personal position. Even if they think it's the state's position. This position is set out by them in the measure of their intelligence or stupidity, honesty or narcissistic bombast. Another thing is that few people admit it. Many people want someone to hide.
Quote Explanation: "I expect a nuclear war": a great interview with Yevgeniy Satanovskiy 26.08.2019 G.
№ 377297   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2019 / 06:00
We run the world because no other animal is able to believe in something that exists only in the imagination of the gods, the state, money, or human rights.
The man is a serial killer of the environment: even with instruments of the stone age, our ancestors exterminated half of the living land mammals.
Capitalism - economic theory, and the most successful of all modern religions.
Money is the most comprehensive and diversified system of mutual trust ever devised. It's the only thing trusted by all.
Individualism nurtured by States and markets, as a way of destroying the family institution and communities.
We have become much more powerful than their ancestors, but not happier.
People will soon disappear. Using the latest technology for possibly several decades, he would transform herself into a completely different creature.
№ 377151   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 16:58