dislike [Theme] Page 2

We have no one to blame for the lack of love.
Now we are forever with you even
But not to collect for us what is smashed
We not for that, and in spite of everything
To love each other just do not know how,
But what didn't kill us, will make stronger...
№ 390880   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 10:06
You know that I am your servant; I've never been able to resist you... and I'll be punished for it: you won't love me!
№ 385743   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 10:44
... when you see brushlet and feel this is disrespect to yourself and your body. It's disgusting and it says a lot about a person. Which suggests to me that, most likely, this attitude extends further - that is that person in the same family, like his body, such as wife and house.
№ 385621   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 09:36
I'm sorry, but sometimes you have to accept the fact that you don't reciprocate.
4 Season 9 Series
№ 385517   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 23:04
So all those passionate letters, those ardent desires, this bold obstinate pursuit all this was not love! Money - that was what his soul yearned for!
№ 382535   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:29
Loving her, I knew she was gone.
№ 381595   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:23
Relationship without love is like unripe fruit. It is possible, but no buzz.
№ 380441   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2019 / 01:15
Where the birds are silent,
where no longer heard their cry,
where is many of us dislike and unmet,
where the birds are silent,
and there you stay now.
№ 379892   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 14:03
Look at yourself.
As some days love kills people.
She removes the belt from you.
Every time so, going to answer.
I'm sorry, but your dirty theater.
Love, however, there is no square meter.
№ 376412   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2019 / 03:07
Sometimes life gives you what you need. And sometimes something useless.
№ 375315   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 01:11
You bring the woman a compelling argument to somehow explain it all, how logical and she's just disgusted with the sound of your voice.
№ 370284   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2019 / 04:05
To love others as yourself...
But myself I punish contempt.
Some dream of divine love
In yourself and the lies and despise the truth.
And if the person I loved
It is only in the hope of a vague and marvelous
Find another ray of truth in heaven,
Innocence of the heart, thoughts of pure passion.
But every time I Wake up from dreams,
Another man's soul deeper and clearer
I was seeing the mark of their passions,
Its the same lies, the shame of his suffering.
And of all people, the same for all grieving,
I do not like as yourself.
№ 367105   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2019 / 08:54
Dislike - when it is impossible to interfere. To talk, to laugh or to go with the arms. It is impossible to tell about their experiences is nonsense, and not experiences. It is impossible to ask for something - it is necessary to understand that this is a difficult position. And anyway, why are you doing this? You cannot count on the help that adults have to cope. Even if they are five years old. It is already solid age. But if thirty-five is generally the age. And there is no way to dress up in this old age. Dislike - when not to swear too much, but not praise. I do not notice. When it is inconvenient is when a loved one - he may say that you eat a lot. And you prepared food the person eats and not say anything. And will not notice the effort when clean and the flowers in the vase and put. Dislike - when anything. When irritate, disturb, climb, carry stuff, take out the brain, sit tight in the corner and wait for when taking you out. And don't whine, don't whine, don't cry - quietly sit and wait. When not standing up and saying: he is guilty! is dislike. When nothing - dislike. When it is a pity money for you is a dislike. It's not hate. Sometimes it's worse, because you hate for something, out of jealousy, for example. And you can go or even to give. Not love - just like that. Although they say: "Yes I love you, just leave me alone, not again!" Here it is - dislike. And die from it. Especially the elderly, children and dogs. And adults who are defenseless and sensitive. Dislike makes a person timid, clumsy, tight, and ugly; he's afraid to ruin it, to prevent annoying... nothing can be done; if there are have to go though with a knot on the stick. Or at least clear to understand is the dislike. Not love.
№ 366964   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 05:05
We are with you even learned to swear quietly, turned to those who signed on and played in them.
Never noticed this in respects the moment when love became drunk purepecha.
№ 361589   Added Viker 20-02-2019 / 08:31
Perhaps between us it was, and now we are just together rent,
And this dirty clip of our smiles, as if someone specially so controval now.
№ 361588   Added Viker 20-02-2019 / 08:31