the importance of [Theme] Page 5

Poverty in itself is nothing; the trouble is that others know about your skinny wallet.
Quote Explanation: On a skinny pocket.
№ 272759   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:46
If you are doing any work, don't stop halfway.... I remember my father told me every time I wanted to take a walk after school: "Every test, every quiz, every conversation with the teacher, all affect your life not only in College, but in General for the rest of your destiny. All these little pieces fit together into something unified and meaningful."
№ 228906   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:39
- How to distinguish true feeling of self-worth from false? asked the disciples of Hodja Nasreddin.
- Imagine a caravan of camels walking in the desert, invited Nasreddin. - What do you feel?
The first camel! - exclaimed one of the students.
The tail of the latter, said another.
The ruthless sun, - said the third.
The driver, ' said the fourth.
- Dunes - suggested fifth.
- Allah created the desert and the caravan, - said the sixth.
- I have I, - said the seventh disciple, and what's the camel?!
№ 226132   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:13
This is the South - Eastern part of the continent, jutting out into the warm sea. Most people call it Florida.
However, if we are to be completely accurate, most of the inhabitants of not calling her anything. Not even aware of its existence. Most of these inhabitants have six legs and a buzz. Among them are eight-legged: these spin webs and wait for their web will get confused sestinski to eat them for lunch. Many local residents have four legs and bark or Moo, and some even wallow in the swamps, pretending to be logs. In fact, only a small proportion of the inhabitants of Florida has two legs. But even among these bipeds do not all call it Florida, a carefree chirping and fluttering, never even heard of the name.
From a mathematical point of view only a very small group of living beings called Florida Florida. But they are the most important. At least in his own eyes. But are they only with their own opinions.
№ 211451   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:35
It's just you and me.
It is the eyes and look.
This is true communion.
This is more significant.
It's just you and me.
Eye and sight.
This is true fellowship.
It is much more.
№ 211236   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:28
The fact that you were born means nothing.
№ 193790   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:49
Let's be honest, dad... you're not doing this for the sake of art. This is simply because you want to feel important. And you know what, there's a whole world where people fight to be relevant every single day, and you pretend like it at all. These things happen in the world that you willfully ignore. In a world where, frankly, you have long forgotten. I mean, who are you, ***s that? You hate bloggers, to laugh at Twitter, you even Facebook pages are not. Are you one of those who does not exist. You do it because you're scared to death like all of us that you are a nobody. And you know what? You're right. You're a nobody. It doesn't mean anything, okay? You don't matter. So suck it.
Quote Explanation: About a play that puts Riggan
№ 193685   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:46
... details of the events has worn off - they didn't matter.
№ 190479   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:36
Know what I was thinking before you came. I thought about the significance. In my opinion, your usefulness is determined by how you are significant around. And I'm still confused and wanted to be important only for him, but all the time to care about others, good people whom I care about. So easy to get stuck on something on the steepness, uniqueness or something like that! Then don't understand why you need it, just want it and that's it.
№ 189488   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:55
When I was with Chelsea, I had become significant.
№ 186135   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:38
Remember, we talked about the stars? In the sky there are gas giants, which do not have enough mass to become stars. So it's me, I don't have the significance to become your ray of light. This is my fault, and it's killing me.
№ 183382   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:53
There are seconds where greater than a century.
№ 182326   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:14
When you someone, life is always painted with a bright colors...
№ 180067   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:09
We are increasing the importance of facing our problems.
№ 178952   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:27
One flawless diamond is worth far more a whole bunch of dubious stones.
№ 173888   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:06