pregnancy [Theme] Page 5

- I'm busy, Angela!
- And I'm pregnant!
Really? It's... it's wonderful! How long is it?
Seven weeks plus or minus...
The wedding Killmenow! I remember the night of the wedding Killmenow? Yes, Yes! It's the only time we're...
- No! ... He came into my life and came out of it very quickly.
But, apparently, not fast enough. Who is he?
- It doesn't matter!
Are you sure it's not my baby?
- Larry, come on! How many years have we tried, and, suddenly, in one night, by chance?
Well, I thought maybe one of my there gave asking me for a bribe and climbed...
Quote Explanation: the ex-wife of Larry (Danny DeVito) - Angela (Pamela reed), is pregnant by another man
№ 219389   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:13
- Today I have something else applied the deduction...
- Deduction?
- Increased appetite... change preferences... in the morning you were sick... I thought pre-wedding jitters, but when I mention it, you're angry. All signs on the face.
- Signs?
Signs three...
What?!
Mary, I think you should do a pregnancy test. You see, according to statistics, in the first trimester...
- Shut your mouth.
Said, shut your mouth.
- I'm sorry.
- How did he know before me, I'm the damn doctor?!
- You have the day off.
Is you output!
All, don't panic.
- I don't panic!
- I'm pregnant, I panicked!
- In vain. No twitches. There is no reason to panic.
- Well, you know everything.
- Of course.
3 Season 2 Series
№ 217358   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:12
- John, the last time Mary ceased for a monitor. She was so big! Let the smaller one eat.
Sherlock, she's actually nine months.
- And that is the reason so many eat?
Quote Explanation: parody of the TV series "Sherlock" from the Studio Kvartal 95
1 Season 12 Series
№ 216946   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:58
There will be no "gender equality" while at least one man will not get pregnant and not give birth. Until the civilized relations in this country to people in General, regardless of the style of their genitals. I still glimmers a faint hope that the man gets pregnant.
Briefly on abortion. To solve in the Duma where the question of whether a woman has the right to have an abortion or doesn't have the same thing on the same level to force the man to do at midnight tonight Ivanova Olga Petrovna child. In the case of non - member to cut.
№ 216813   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:54
... Midwifery is as unpredictable as the behavior of a purebred stallion. Now he is very calm, and in two minutes, maybe frightened hedgehog, climb into a gallop.
№ 216799   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:53
The woman is always the woman. Even with a huge belly in the dressing room to the operating room. If there is, of course, is male.
№ 216794   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:53
And I can't remember anything specific in changing tastes. Loved how crispy the potatoes with oily herring and love. In the past, and are now ready to give the enemy a milk soup. Do pregnant food cravings - from the vagaries of consciousness, pregnancy, a psychological thing?
№ 212808   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 15:35
- You can't marry him!
Woman, your day has passed, now it's my turn.
- Phoebe!
- Why, why can't she marry me?
- I can and I will!
- She's not pregnant! It's Rachel! Rachel's pregnant, okay?
- Oh My God!
Hey!
- Phoebe, he would have noticed if you nine months later gave birth to.
- It's Joey!
Quote Explanation: Joey thought Phoebe was pregnant and had proposed to her that she was a single mother
8 Season 2 Series
№ 208882   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:44
Hi. I have something to tell you.
Oh, please, not another pregnancy.
№ 197430   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:20
A pregnant woman committed a crime.
- Kostya, and why pregnancy is a mitigating circumstance?
If you do not know. I arrest, and the court will give the term, not connected with imprisonment, and in the release. Me a reprimand for unlawful arrest. And Yes, stuff goes: the organizer of a gang on the loose, the smaller fry of the same sitting. Huh?
- After all why pregnancy extenuating?
- Obviously, childbirth, child education...
- Kostya, but she committed a crime more terrible than stealing money and shoes.
- What?
- Went to steal, knowing about the baby.
- So what? - he stayed in me an impatient look because I was doing unnecessary and obscure conversation.
- Went on the offense, knowing that there will be a child. Knowing that she can plant and, therefore, the child will begin life with the prison hospital. Knowing that this child will know who his mother was. In short, she has committed a crime against the unborn child. She has two of guilt. It turns out that pregnancy is not mitigating, but aggravating. That is aggravating!
- Then do you think the punishment should be more severe give? - he laughed, a clear absurdity.
- The punishment for the child to give softer, and the pregnancy is considered an aggravating circumstance.
№ 192598   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:02
Experiencing your first nine months in mommy's tummy, the child is its own unique conversation with God. A little treasure is not just growing and gaining strength, but still listens and saves his life... Only God knows what fate awaits the new Man. And not in our power to change anything. But parents can help their child become a person, become a real, kind and strong Man. For this you just have to love him. And the "love" often means just to hear the other. To hear and understand. This is the case when the love is better someone who really likes and wants something in return.
№ 192058   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:40
After seeing the results of a pregnancy test, I immediately rushed to my doctor. Now, remembering the way from home to the hospital, you know that riding in the rain, everything was wet and very cold. But in memory my thoughts and feelings very different picture! A huge amount of sunlight, high blue sky and the bright colors of flowers across the road...
I feel like I emerged from the darkness, holding the hand of my baby, and rushed to the light.
All began to improve. I had so much happiness that it just poured out and filled the space around me.
My boy, my angel covered me with his entire big and very warm wings and life has shown a very different side, gave to understand that the world is warm and Sunny.
№ 192057   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:40
When the Lord sends a woman something as special as pregnancy is, It gives her a chance to make the world a better, brighter, cleaner. But how to dispose of a woman with a gift, depends only on itself.
№ 192056   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:40
... every day life of your child from the moment of conception is definitely important and will affect his entire subsequent life. And it's not just in a healthy lifestyle before and during pregnancy. The case, in particular, and in the mood mom, in her conscious desire to give life to a new person. Mom was delighted with the sunshine and her, though still a fetus, which, as the doctors say, "tail fell off", also feels a sense of joy. Mom felt a sense of tenderness from the touch of beloved hands, and her baby is bathed in this light. Ran shadow for the soul, and the little man experienced the same wave of emotion.
№ 192054   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:40
We have a boy, or you abort?
№ 191676   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:25