pregnancy [Theme] Page 4

Guys, congratulate me! I'm pregnant!
- Found something to be proud of. Not a million found!
1 Season 19 Series
№ 270332   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:37
... somewhere where you usually have sex, now people live.
№ 270018   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:27
If anyone has any doubts about the father...
- It is possible to carry out the analysis of ascitic fluid and I recommend you prenatal tests, because women starorodyaschih risks increase.
- Starorodyaschih? This is outrageous!
- Perhaps.
- Although amusing to the children's allowance and pension at the same time.
Hilarious!
№ 265781   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:49
- Let me tell you all about it. You know that there are situations in which a person can see not only your dreams, but someone else's?
- Other people's dreams? What nonsense!
- Not nonsense. Pregnant women are able to dream of their unborn children. When they begin day-to day dream about some of the spot light, muffled sounds, not bearing seemingly no meaning, then we assume that it is a baby.
- Well, suppose it is. But what have the babies?
- Despite the fact that the baby is in the womb. His brain does not reported with the brain of the mother. At least direct communication, through the nervous system, no. As mom sees his dreams?
№ 261823   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:07
I now have a special time. Yoko is pregnant. It's a miracle, after all its abortions and miscarriages. She's pregnant with my happiness. Pregnant with my peace. I count the hours, minutes and seconds. She's so beautiful, all round and from this round I'm happy.
№ 261291   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:50
I remember when I first saw Fiona in the stomach Monica. She looked like a rotten apricot. I cried, "What is this ***nya?" We used drugs a lot, and the fruit looked awful. But it turned out perfect. Before your floor, we called you a "Tumor". And then they said, you're a girl. And suddenly you're Debbie.
Quote Explanation: Frank about his daughters, Debbie and Fiona
№ 255730   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:39
You know what's funny? How men are involved in childbirth. Pretend that they, too, participated. They attend classes in the Lamaze method. I know these classes? Classes where you learn to breathe correctly. This is a very Western thing, modern. It came up with a man. And we, men, like, "Well, OK. Let them "coaches breathing" at the time of pregnancy. And during childbirth will remind them to breathe. And then it turns out that the child was born to us."
Quote Explanation: Method the Lamaze technique of preparation for childbirth developed in the 1950-ies by the French obstetrician Fernand Lamaze as an alternative to medical intervention during childbirth. The training program includes breathing techniques, exercises for
№ 252922   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:07
Can be called injustice, that a man is not able to get pregnant. But no man this is not complains.
№ 250671   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:55
- Please, Donna, get back in the car! Can't stay outside in this weather.
- Grady, fifteen degrees Celsius, the sun is shining!
- I know!
- Enjoy, Donna! It is unlikely that you will be surrounded by such care forever.
Quote Explanation: Donna is pregnant.
6 Season 21 Series
№ 245632   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:47
The fact is, ' said Gwen, slowly, as if thinking aloud - that I have never been pregnant, and until it happens, every woman involuntarily doubt, she was not sure myself if it is not given. And when suddenly opened, as I am now, Yes, you can become a mother, is like a gift, a feeling... Only a woman can understand him. It seems that there was something mysterious, vast and wonderful.
№ 242174   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:44
- Anyway, you know this girl for three years. She's the killer?
- Yes and no.
Specific.
Yes, because she asked me to change the testimony in its favor.
- I didn't kill him!
- But no - not this specific. If a girl becomes pregnant, her reaction is to marry a man, not kill him. The child needs a father. A dead father is not an option.
Nonsense! I'm not pregnant. The girl may get pregnant in only one way, and to him we have not resorted.
2 Season 5 Series
№ 232961   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:07
A woman is always consumed with anxiety, when she is in labour, and the eyes of her husband too often looking for someone else's opinion.
№ 224403   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:14
What a difference, I'll have a baby with the man I love. What else matters?
№ 221544   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:22
Once it so happened that someone downstairs slammed a door before scared me that I came. And Mary got pregnant.
№ 219522   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:17
Until you deliver, will flow out of the eye. When bear - boob.
6 Season 3 Series
№ 219518   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:17