pregnancy [Theme] Page 3

... the years spent in the status of single mothers, have developed a Denise deep-seated Martyr complex, and now it seems that problems arise only in order to lie on her shoulders an even heavier burden.
- God, mom, I can still stop?
- Sorry, if the pregnancy of my teenage daughter makes me sad.
Does it ever occur to you that I was it too frustrating?
- Of course. Just... well, how could you? You're about all know and understand.
- It happened by accident, of course.
- You have accidentally had unprotected sex?
- You will feel better if I told you that I was raped?
- Don't speak.
I'm trying to understand under what scenario you would start to sympathize with me and not yourself. <...>
- Believe me, I'm so sorry, ' says Denise voice that Casey has always the desire to burn all the Napalm.
№ 321994   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2018 / 00:05
Slave girl, dazed, disheveled, looking following Severianin, who has gone through a huge body bushes of wild raspberries. Even this lost Viking was with Mercedes softer than the old master.
- The moon in my days. That would be born daughter, ' whispered the slave.
Not waiting for the dawn, cut the bark of the tree under which slept, and went down the hill to Vila Rica. Gave the hostess mined and settled on happy bag in a closet behind the kitchen. Stroking your stomach, and prayed to grow a precious white seed.
№ 311743   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 20:08
... reached a series of visitors from the kind of background of Waldberg. As I predicted, they never took his eyes off my stomach. They were tormented by the question: if you're pregnant after our honeymoon. You do not need to be an outstanding obstetrician, so, looking at my side, come to a disappointing conclusion; and yet, because hope dies last, they said
- Well, Hanna, you arrived in Vienna with a small Vallberga?
- No, not yet. But believe me, my French there, in Italy, found out a method of making and eagerly working on it.
№ 307393   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2017 / 23:08
The only real vacation is the nine months we spent in the womb.
№ 303103   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2017 / 15:09
No fruit - should not be belly.
№ 294667   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2017 / 01:09
I suspiciously looked at the men. Those with unexpected hesitation looked at me, as if wondering what to do next with this terrible beast - a pregnant woman.
№ 292207   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2017 / 05:03
But let me help you to help Polly.
- Do you think Polly is crazy.
Yeah, I think she's crazier than a serial killer on drugs, so what? She's pregnant with Jason - it overrides everything.
- But let me help you help Polly.
- You think Polly's crazy.
- I do, I think she's crazier than a serial killer on bath-salts, but so what? She's carrying Jason's baby. That trumps everything.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 285918   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2017 / 07:33
If the lake will remain the same as now, my fiance will easily cut through him with his boat. It will put the dowry: corn on the cob, a beads from garlic and peppers, two quiet hens and a pig with bound feet. Mom's goodbye kiss me to the stomach and say: "Look at the falling star. If you see a pink, wait for her."
№ 279117   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2017 / 11:56
... some women say they know the day they got pregnant. It is not clairvoyance - rather, it shows that visiting the wife were that rare that the dates can be written.
№ 278524   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 15:55
Guys, if you know what that means - it's a day that happens every month one day when her egg is so active that the probability of getting pregnant 99%. <...> Every other day her egg is such a decent girl who says: "I don't know... Wait, let's go meet my parents... Three dates". The day of ovulation its egg is the hardened woman in the club. It's all in leopard print, from her boots, she smokes and she's like, "Well, boys, which one of you is the brightest?"
3 Season 2 Series Release Date: 20.09.2015
№ 277703   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 19:25
My wife is pregnant for the second time. The wife really wanted a second child. She really wanted to give birth before 30, because many girls dream of giving birth to 30, considering that this is a very convenient age, time. Plus, we have this unpleasant situation. We went to the doctor, got tested and he said that if in the near future she will not get pregnant, then chances are that she'll probably have to go to work.
4 Season 26 Series Release Date: 26.02.2017
№ 277575   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 19:06
Pregnancy is a school of selfless feelings.
№ 276671   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:16
I renounce the girl in the spring after sunset not to walk, but only for the winter, the belly, kicked, brother Micah chuckled sadly.
№ 276465   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:40
- I've thought about it and realized that most of all I am glad that Jeffrey doesn't have a uterus, you know? We, at least, will not get into such a situation.
- I think the world is lucky, since there is no risk you could get someone pregnant.
Quote Explanation: Tom's girlfriend got pregnant
1 Season
№ 276186   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:41