bureaucracy [Theme] Page 2

All the papers is rubbish! They say Satan tempted Adam and eve, not Apple and the birth certificate... He gave them a piece of paper, with print, you bastard!
№ 332259   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 02:13
My personal belief is power, like everything else, can't rely on something that is not resisting. That is of fundamental importance. So - "talk show Solovyov," and so a conversation on different topics, but this is not enough, because when you're dealing with the apotheosis of the bureaucratic machine, it is, of course, creates problems for itself and for the whole country.
№ 328982   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2018 / 19:09
Bureaucratic structure, which is designed with something to fight, is unlikely to resolve the root problem. It is more likely that it will imperceptibly encourage that needs to be destroyed. The only way it can expand its influence and funding.
№ 324991   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2018 / 18:04
The bureaucracy expands to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.
№ 324638   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2018 / 12:12
Let the bad stop.
Let's end this year
with the Hydra of bureaucracy -
no matter how you cut is growing.
№ 321331   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2018 / 03:06
- I could join the trade Union of demons?
Of course I can! Oink! But we have a number of minor requirements. You must contact the head office, fill out a form, they will check everything and, of course, you have to be a full citizen of the fifth circle of hell. Your blood needs to treat the second group with a very positive rhesus factor, you have to deduct 75% of their salary to the Fund of the Union of demons for at least three eternities... You need to offer your firstborn in sacrifice to the Lord Sogaku, the destroyer of galaxies and finally... You in no way should be associated with those damned Christmas elves. These foul minions of Santa Claus steal our jobs. So now we are at war. Oink!
- Hell, I'm not sure what my blood type fit.
- I know this whole thing with Lord Sonacom sounds a little harsh, but thanks to him we have a great program dental insurance. Believe me, I have no regrets! Oink! You have to think about it.
№ 314516   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2018 / 03:10
Protecting the bureaucrat, we thus supported it.
№ 304972   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 23:54
The separation of government from Aristotle to Montesquieu - was aimed at only curbing the ambitions of individuals. How ridiculous, all the pride of the West in the vast tangle of agencies, jurisdictions, mysterious procedures...
№ 302659   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2017 / 07:03
Every soldier fighting in the war. Jeff came back from Vietnam with contempt for bureaucracy and a lasting resentment of authority. He gave two years of war, in which it is impossible to win, and he was appalled by the squandering of money, property and lives. Jeff hated deceit and betrayal politicians. "We are dragged into a war that nobody wanted - the most sell in the world."
№ 291051   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2017 / 15:21
- Come now sleep, a couple of hours and then call when you're thinking clearly.
You know what? I, again, think clearly. But you no, you can't because you're a million fucking miles away, and I am here every day and every day I see all the horrors of this war that you and those perfidious policy, the fucking bureaucrats only see in pictures! So don't you dare tell me that I am not able to think clearly!
№ 290461   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2017 / 11:42
The same thing could happen in a city hospital. First the money, then just bureaucracy, and then help.
№ 286204   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2017 / 09:22
There are military generals. There are civilians. Which plazmer in the hands not kept. But know who, and what to lick. It was the second case. And to stand on ceremony with such a creature is not worth it.
Rico acted too harshly, Yes. But in another way he didn't know how.
And maybe right. And easier with the bureaucrats to agree when the door open with his foot. Because my hands are busy. One folder of papers, the second - plazmer.
№ 285528   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2017 / 09:25
To destroy the bureaucracy has now become impossible, because the destruction of it will have to charge the same bureaucrats. But even destroying the old bureaucracy, they will immediately generate new, more voracious, more resilient and tenacious... it's not better if it is Viper's den and not touch?
№ 281983   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 22:45
It's always the same. And people are the same. They don't change. Names change, but it's the same people. These officials need one thing: to ruin people's lives.
№ 280814   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 15:04
Sure, if Death knew what the bureaucracy, people would never die, always standing in line...
№ 277337   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:29