ancestors [Theme] Page 3

No matter how good or bad my ancestors were - they are mine! Not in my power to change history, but I'll take it. To accept and try to understand.
№ 344639   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 00:10
They suffered devastating losses and was not broken. They did not break nor collapse of the Empire, nor a machete in the hands of rebellious slaves, neither opal nor the confiscation of property or exile. Doom could have broken his backbone, but could not break their spirit. They did not complain they fought. And died, having exhausted himself to the end, but not resigned. All these ghosts, whose blood flowed in her veins seemed to silently filled the moonlit room. And Scarlett have not experienced surprise at seeing before him his ancestors, which was destined to bear such a heavy cross and which to reshape destiny in their own way.
№ 344612   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 17:09
His ancestors were still sitting in your own family tree.
№ 339325   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 21:04
Boasted that his ancestor in the lateral line was Abel. And indeed, he was a descendant of Cain.
№ 338230   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2018 / 13:02
Not in death but in life, our future, our happiness, our world, we got a gift from the fallen. And we need to cherish and appreciate this gift.
№ 337616   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2018 / 00:05
The fundamental qualities of man was formed in an era when the concept of "save your skin" was used literally and not figuratively. The so-called "prehistoric" period was the most prolonged and important for our species. Then decided how to be the man. The whole mechanism of our nervous activity - the fruit that is the period when homo was a pack animal, hunted search of carrion and cannibalism. A few million years lay and stuck all the species habits, behaviors and biological habits. Absolutely all the basic qualities of a person come from that era. Including the property that encourages kissing is a Board with pictures or cutting the heads off infidels.
Of the influence of this period and the numbers say: the so-called "prehistoric" period is at least 200 thousand generations, the so-called "historical" is only 200. Note that biology teaches us that each organism is an oscillating amount of properties of all his predecessors. Everything that makes us a fixed history (200 generations from Sumer) is nothing. To the point, how did the script, homo finally formed and only implement the features.
It should be understood that powdered wig or a helmet with a star wore not one, and the great-grandson of Pithecanthropus, the heir to all properties of this lovely creature. He was thinking about gravity, built the pyramids and clanged the doors of the gas chambers.
№ 336178   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2018 / 23:03
Since ancient times, in the genes of each person is stored the memory of his predatory ancestors...
№ 335310   Added Viker 28-07-2018 / 12:10
... Who used to be called "hero", you can call in different ways over time. The exploits and crimes of our ancestors echo in us, isn't it? Chains of fate that bind us together...
№ 329878   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 22:33
And there exposing pomershie sixty years ago, Stalin, and continuing stories about the Gulags and other horrors of life among the damned shovel.
The commoner brain is just - "there was a war, we won it and my grandfather was a hero. If you want to say that my grandfather was Stalin's murderous ghoul, I'm going to hate you and everything you say, I will take a lie uttered for the money of the United States." So he thinks the commoner. And he's absolutely right, because pouring themselves a shit to anything good does not ever.
№ 325769   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2018 / 19:18
Native land is sacred and precious. It cannot be transferred to a Stranger nor a gift, nor for gain, nor for the sake of mercy because every race have their own land. Shining gave a Stranger even an inch of land of his race, commits a crime which has no forgiveness. From that moment he, and all his seed are doomed to degradation. And if the enemy by force or Fraud took away a sort of Shining his land, there will be no rest for the Genus until, until he will destroy the enemy and throws him stinking up the dust of the land of their Ancestors.
Quote Explanation: Of the Precepts of civilization Radiant.
№ 309434   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2017 / 00:06
Always read the Mother earth. The more you show respect, the more we get in return.
Always respect Mother Earth. The more you respect it the more respect you will get in return.
№ 305174   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 23:06
Each person decides their fate - the ancestors did not keep its stranglehold <...> People are meant to do by yourself.
№ 302514   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2017 / 17:27
All these ghosts, whose blood flowed in her veins seemed to silently filled the moonlit room. And Scarlett have not experienced surprise at seeing before him his ancestors, which was destined to bear such a heavy cross and which to reshape destiny in their own way. Tara was her fate, her battlefield, and she needs this battle to win.
№ 293874   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2017 / 11:09
"It is, and then you're not a long stretch". Now she is perfectly aware of. And I understand she will need all the strength to carry out the plan. The position in what turned out to be Tracy, most people would have considered hopeless: imprisoned for fifteen years. She has no money, no friends, nor any opportunity. But in the deep bowels of Tracy opened the secret force. "I'll survive, she thought. - Naga will meet with enemies, and my courage will be my shield." She survives, as it survived her ancestors. It mingled the blood of English, Irish and Scots, and Tracy all have inherited the best qualities: intelligence, courage and will. "My ancestors survived during the famine, plague and floods. Will stand and I". All the ancestors of Tracy was now with her in this hellish cell: the shepherds and hunters, farmers and shopkeepers, doctors and teachers. "I will not fail you," whispered Tracey to the dark shadows from his past.
№ 290878   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2017 / 13:44
Where lumbering life, remained quiet wasteland.
The wife met the hunters, opening the shutters.
But the movie ended, the cinema was abandoned by all.
Only in the spring under the sun, green branches.
Lie the bones of people from whom I have the pieces cut.
№ 288129   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2017 / 09:54