ancestors [Theme] Page 1

If you want to understand what is happening in the present, remember what happened in the past.
№ 415357   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 15:06
Lazy time, as the sand flowed,
But he was captivated by our ancestors,
Found in it a harmony, and a measure, and a number,
Since then, it has lived in a clock, as in a cage.
The clock measures work and sleep,
Define meetings and separations.
For us hours calm, measured ringing -
Then peaceful, then combat sounds.
№ 413693   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 00:09
Son, always remember whose you are. When you are reminded of this, I do not know about you, but I will be very pleased.
№ 413603   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 03:09
Take these birds of yours, Roy. They fly from place to place. So they are called - migratory. But they never fly to places where they themselves or their ancestors have not been before. They build nests and hatch eggs in the same places and at the same time. Free as a bird? Yes Yes. We made it up ourselves, simply because we like to believe it. We move in the same damn circle, we are birds in a cage, only the cage is spacious, and the lattice is thin, and therefore we do not notice it.
№ 412323   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 18:36
Great love for the familiar ... let me, I beg you, to us, the elderly, to leave to descendants what we adopted in childhood.
№ 411420   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 21:42
Intergenerational epigenetics confidently states that the feeling of trauma can be inherited from ancestors four generations ago. This means that if there have been difficult times in your great-great-grandmother Esther's life, you can suffer emotionally, even if your own life is relatively prosperous.
№ 410225   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 16:24
If you cannot derive an experience from your imperfections, removing which you could find yourself real, then you will not be able to move forward from your positive qualities. It was our ancestors who were forced to build villages for themselves in the golden mean between the elevation and the availability of water, and we are simply obliged, creating ourselves, to follow our own personal path that no one has yet traveled, on the road, but creating peaks with reserves of mountain water.
№ 403329   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2020 / 21:33
If we build the temple of Victory, -
(otherwise in honor of what?)
we build the altar to resistance,
means in our memory
there is no left of the covenants of Christ
and a few words
about the influence on our enemies..., -
nothing but by force.
Kol on the field Kulikovo
Ancestors did not build the temple,
Near the resting place
Those who lay down in battle,
On the day when they celebrated
with tears in my eyes,
the bright memory of the dead,
Along with the Don victory
remembering the bones.
Not a single line in the textbooks, -
There is no place on the Don bregas,
Where would they find at least a trace of that battle?
What is called Kulikovskaya, -
how the bodies of the dead were carried
for the surrender of the earth, those
Who left a mark in memory,
Dedicated to Victory,
and now in Moscow
on the cakes erected
On Victory Commemoration
church image dedicated.
On the Gospel Pages
resistance in the ages
Jesus forsaken the prohibition,
Leaving no room
anger on faces.
№ 403203   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2020 / 13:30
In the hands of the most of you computers are millions of times smarter than the one who fifty years ago put a man on the moon. Human genius is a great power. Every day we solve the unsolvable. Imagine what would your ancestors, knowing that we can fly, cure disease, pay for Parking with credit cards... If we are capable of incredible, you'll be able to push off course the space rock, but only if we work together.
№ 402322   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:18
Today I ask you to fight for Alfred. I ask you to fight not for Edward, not for the crown. Fight for themselves and for their ancestors. They are buried in the soil of Wessex and Mercia and they were the land. They are our land. And today, for them we will win!
№ 401901   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 02:03
Genealogy - family history Dating back to some ancestor, whose origin no small degree didn't care.
№ 399013   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 10:45
The traces of supernatural powers find themselves more often than I would like a reasonable and enlightened people. From prehistoric times to crawl out of the Chimera, which was worshipped by our ancestors many centuries ago. Low heaven dropped on us, the flakes of ash Directors of our destiny. They lurk below us, above us, among us until then while we will have a look straight into their crafty eyes. And then they discovered, for the moment, take on flesh and die. But in its death throes tearing the surrounding world, which is considered to be your plaything.
№ 398097   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:09
And finally - about patriotism. Good word. All understand his love of country, but I want more specific. we must answer what is the homeland, not in the abstract but in a concrete sense. Homeland - this is what we inherited from our ancestors. The fact that you gave birth to. My ancestors. And what it all means? This means that I will continue the work of their ancestors. In this patriotism. Here is an incredibly important thing in contrast. Because everything in America is established a dictatorship of the minority. In fact, minorities do not want freedom, and power. They understand freedom as domination. Most disappeared in the West, it is not. And for us it is very important to most, is the people.
By the way, when Gorbachev turned away from the will of the majority, we expect a crash. Every time the power is turned away from the will of the majority and came under the will of elites or minorities, we had problems. And every time we relied on the will of the majority, when we realize it will, we had success. That is something to think about. Perhaps this is the essential point of our ideology.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 09.06.2020
№ 397752   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:52
My voice merged with a dozen other people's votes, and the word sounded strange and beautiful presence of my ancestors that gave him strength. Their ashes, that the earth is absorbed, until he became a land and air and trees and water, ' said from under my feet the monotonous drone, permeated through my whole body.
№ 397391   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
These festive (Chinese) rituals are of great importance. Festivals and rituals remind us of the past and strengthen the bond with the history of their ancestors. Our story began not when our forefathers came to Singapore. She has more than 5000 years and has its origin since the emergence of Chinese civilization. It is part of our life due to the traditions and culture that the ancestors gave us.
№ 395080   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 11:54