ancestors [Theme] Page 2

Whining deep in the mountains, in a valley beneath the Ruined city of the ancient order of the Oyo practiced for centuries in sacred rituals of trance, connecting with the spirit world in a grandiose drunken feast. Born of a mother's flesh by a celestial father, the young Mangix was the first who combined the abilities of both parents. He trained with the greatest aesthetes of the Order, eventually got hold of a goofball drunk the right to compete for the title of Brewmaster - the honorary title throughout spectatorism caste thinkers. Nine days of Mangix drank and fought until both processes were equally important trying to overcome and the census of the older master. Nine nights they staggered and spun, stumbled and struck blow after blow - and so as long as the older warrior finally fell to the ground in a drunken stupor, and his opponent called new Brewmaster. Now the new, young Brewmaster calls upon the strength of the forefathers of the order of Oyo, so they blessed his staff. To his spirit ancestors that he turns when you use magic. And, like all the other Brewmasters, he was sent on a journey with only one goal: find enlightenment at the bottom of the mug and allow the ancient spiritual mystery; make up one's mind the very idea that will again reunite the spiritual and the material worlds.
Quote Explanation: Biography Of Magics, Brewmaster.
№ 394280   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:24
She inherited an incredible fury from their ancestors. The anger that flows through her veins - her legacy. The terrible pain she suffered, caused this. Swift and deadly, the Spirit of endlessly looking for his revenge.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict Spirit (Rin Yamaoka).
№ 394152   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:18
But what does it all matter? Who can argue that your ancestors lived here before mine? Only matters who you are. Water think about it: whose pedigree is longer than the other? Aren't we all descended from Adam?
But society looks at it differently.
- So it looks at this all wrong! Name attach such importance! But all have names! Because Poldark own the property, and Boscawen own the property, and Dunstanville, and Trevanion, and others, Karna, Smiths, Carters, Martina and Infamy... And even painter, one day we all descended from a common ancestor. Someone was lucky or he was smarter, or had the ability to get up above the rest, and continued to climb up over the centuries, but that he didn't deserve more praise or honor.
№ 390883   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 10:15
People who boast ancestors as the roots. All their excellence - under the ground.
№ 390882   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 10:12
- If you are going to summarize the teachings of don Juan or mark is probably the most important of the teachings - what would it be?
The most important thing to me that I could invest everything I have that don Juan has revealed is a prerequisite, which consists in the loss of personal importance; it is a sense of narcissism, self-esteem, which bequeathed us by our ancestors - the idea that personal I so valuable.
"Once I asked him why it was so important to lose the sense of self-importance. Don Juan said that it is very simple - 90% of our energy goes into protecting our people. His idea is that it makes no sense for such efforts. Protection of persons is too much and leads to nothing".
Quote Explanation: a href="http://chaparral.space/wiki/"http://chaparral.space/wiki//aИнтервью:_Карлос_Кастанеда,Javiersolana(1984_год)
№ 390691   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 16:06
- You think mom's coming over to us?
Carmen is already with us. But it's like a warm feeling that your loved ones are near. All these people have lost loved ones. But while we remember them, every year we can all night to feel that they are with us.
<...>
- I miss her...
- You listen and feel that mom is here along with all our ancestors. While we remember them, they are with us. Should we forget them - they will disappear forever.
Quote Explanation: The father says the little boy that on the day of the dead, they can sense the presence of the spirits of their ancestors, yet they are remembered.
№ 387274   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2020 / 10:43
He could not sit, looking at the loss of kin. Better to let the ancestors will punish him for his stupidity than cowardice.
№ 386464   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 12:36
The study of history aims to loosen the grip of the past. It allows us to look around and see the opportunities that our ancestors have overlooked, or wanted us to know.
№ 385622   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 09:38
At the head of the people are Kaya and Bayat.
№ 384685   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 22:14
People are more like their time than their dads.
№ 383171   Added Viker 21-11-2019 / 08:34
- Not ancestors make a man valiant.
"Right," Beren agreed. - But the memory of valorous ancestors does not allow you to be a coward.
№ 378836   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2019 / 22:30
They mindlessly repeated what came to them from ancestors, handed down from generation to generation. I, however, came to believe that the long-deceased in life were no wiser than we are, and what they died, in no way could they add wisdom. So these make an immutable truth of the word of the dead I always perceived a certain way - as we say, yka apelkanaal, that is not put in the little finger. In your opinion - in a penny.
№ 376548   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 19:44
Our forefathers bravely died, defending the city. And when it was part of his duty,... They chickened out? No! They fought! To the last! My men, brave soldiers guarding the city! They will protect all of you from mutants! And as God is my witness, we shall destroy them all - every last one!
№ 375108   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 16:40
We do not inherit the earth from ancestors, we borrow it from posterity.
№ 368470   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 13:30
Not the descendants are judged by the forefathers, the ancestors judged by posterity.
№ 361444   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2019 / 02:07