freedom of speech [Theme] Page 3

Sit with a beer and typing, say, Friday or Saturday, at least on Sunday - and on Wednesday, your writings are already around the city. I got letters from people who never read poetry - not mine, nor any other, - and "Notes" mastered. And how many people were bursting to my door in droves, damn it, and was explaining how to "notes of an old goat" they give birth. A tramp came and brought with him a Gypsy wife and I, we spent half the night drinking and talking, talking shit every. The operator with the long-distance telephone line sent me money that I leaned on beer and eat properly. I was dealing with a lunatic who called himself king Arthur, and lived on vine street in Hollywood. He wanted to help me to write my column. Came to me and doctor: "I read your column and think you'll be able to help you. Once I was a psychiatrist". Had to send it away.
№ 314785   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2018 / 01:02
These verses are, probably, the last
Person is entitled before his death to speak,
Therefore, I do no longer ashamed.
№ 311766   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 20:31
The readers of the magazine "Hustler" do not speak in your support. You is a shame?
- Why should I go to jail for your freedom?
№ 309936   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2017 / 12:06
Foreign broadcasters RT and Sputnik are always working with an eye to their lawyers, knowing that any misstep will be immediately delivered to them. The only case of formal complaints to them when the British regulator Ofcom in October 2016, blocked accounts of RT because RT were allegedly covered the events in Ukraine from one point of view, and it is necessary, they say, to consider all the different positions. Harmfulness, in other words, the popularity of Russian TV channels, among the critical thinking part of Americans reflects a growing distrust of their own the American media. According to the results of a survey conducted by the American "first amendment Center" and the edition of USA Today in 2015, only 24% of American adults believe that the American media are trying to objectively cover the news. 70% of respondents disagree. These are distressing results for those who all life is engaged in journalism, USA Today quoted the head of the "Center of the first amendment" by Ken Paulson. It is obvious that in 2015 the situation is not exactly better.
№ 309070   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2017 / 23:03
U.S. attorney General Jeff sessions said: "Freedom of thought and expression in American campuses is under attack. American universities, former center for academic freedom, "transformirovalsya in repeaters of political correctness and unanimity".
"Nobody understands what the first amendment is only important when you are going to insult someone. If you are going to, you and her don't need protection," writes Larry Flynt. Alive, healthy and cynical America defended the right to insult. Sick of the current America is afraid of insults and are ready to answer them with violence. It is symptomatic.
№ 309068   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2017 / 20:05
Of course, freedom of speech is an important achievement of the mankind, which can not be lost.
23 Series Release Date: 24.09.2017
№ 303262   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2017 / 11:15
Freedom of speech is a great thing. Any fool will tell all about himself.
Another option:
Freedom of speech is a great thing. Let the fool to open his mouth, he tells himself.
№ 283688   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 11:44
[Freedom of speech] is not and can not be, because each considers freedom the right to say what you want, and not hear what does not agree. The absence of one of these rights is perceived as censorship.
№ 282154   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2017 / 07:37
The city experienced for the chronically ill, near the bill acceptor
Smells like gold anger - it's the smell of freedom of speech.
№ 278635   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 16:08
Carol Thatcher said: "political correctness has reached the point of absurdity". It supposedly deprived of freedom of speech. I said, "Look, freedom of speech is not to blame. Anyway, freedom of speech does not mean that you can say anything, and won't mind. On the contrary, freedom of speech gives us the right to say you: "We think you're wrong." Political correctness is not a punishment. It's just respect and equal attitude towards people.
№ 276267   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:10
- Still as cranky people complained about Kenig. - You got a couple of executions to conduct, and the first disobedience, then freedom of speech, and then what?
Democracy, perestroika and glasnost - grimly predicted I.
№ 275829   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:59
Flogged throat for freedom of speech -
if you have something to say.
But sonnet 66 th
not to drown.
№ 275040   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:37
Farewell, farewell, just do not know the feeling of gratitude.
I don't know how to dissemble, to burn with envy.
Freedom of speech is a thing! Try to find it.
Palud here and now. And you count to ten...
№ 273136   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:58
When someone else takes the floor, the fascist sees it as blatant interference.
№ 268388   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:28
- Tell me, why are you against joining us on the Crimean Peninsula? Someone for your opinions pay? - He raised to my lips a recorder the size of a matchbox.
To me it had to be immediately sent away, but I'm a polite person.
- No, - I say - sorry, no I have not paid for it. I, you see, the thoughts themselves are sometimes quite wild in my head are born, and imagine absolutely for free. That is, they with all my desire, and unfortunately does not translate into money.
I do not understand, - he said. - I think thoughts that are not worth the money, not worth it to them to give.
- How to speak, how? You see, there is such a thing, the pursuit of truth. Come across in life are people for whom truth is the most expensive, more expensive than any money.
Are - readily he agreed. - Of course, come across. I recently visited a large group of these in the Serbsky Institute.
№ 263148   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:52