the Russian intelligentsia [Theme]

I must admit that among intellectuals there are also extremely smart ones. This cannot be denied!
№ 462094   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:02
The struggle of the Russian autocracy with the Russian intelligentsia is the struggle of a lascivious old man with his quirks, who knew how to give birth to them, but did not know how to educate them.
Quote Explanation: Vasily Osipovich Klyuchevsky. “Aphorisms and thoughts about history.”
№ 456741   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2023 / 10:18
Russian people who read a lot are in an active search for a living God. For me it is beyond doubt.
№ 407926   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:15
The Russian intelligentsia is necessary to appease it and so always unhappy.
№ 370472   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2019 / 12:03
- Wait, Savely. Last... "the Master and Margarita": for or against Christianity?
- "Master and Margarita" is against common sense, my friend.
Quote Explanation: During the dispute about Bulgakov's novel.
№ 341771   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 20:22
Do not create from the homeland of the idol,
But don't strive for this in her guide.
Thank you that she nourished you,
But not on my knees thank.
She is largely to blame,
And we are all guilty with her.
To idolize Russia - banal,
But to despise her - even be more.
№ 332696   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2018 / 01:05
The sad fate of Solzhenitsyn. He has written and said so much that everyone is sick.
№ 331540   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2018 / 21:17
- Classical disease of the Russian intelligentsia, darling E. S., is a chronic impotence, Vouchak said, suppressing the desire to send a talkative candidate in the actors to hell.
№ 315846   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2018 / 13:22
G. P. Fedotov definition of the concept "Russian intelligentsia": "Russian intelligentsia is a group, movement, tradition, United by ideology of its tasks and the groundlessness of their ideas".
№ 283926   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2017 / 21:44
- I don't agree with the assessment of Russian epic, because the main characters of the Russian epic is not the heroes, at least in fairy tales, Ivan the fool! Which only a fool from the point of view of their brothers the peasants, he is not engaged in peasant labour.
- Intellectual? [Soloviev V. R., presenter]
Is not the word, intelligent! It's like the Odyssey, the winner of each unpredictable situation. But if we take animals... a Bear, yeah! This is our totem animal. But the main character is, of course, a Fox! Asni, Asni in the sky the stars, merznu, merznu wolf tail! Broken unbeaten luck! Therefore, in Russian the epos intellect, mind, is not below at least a position, rather than a powerful force, which is also among the heroes is a kind of intellectual - Alyosha Popovich.
Release Date: 05.04.2017
№ 282397   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 13:03
- Your opinion of the intelligentsia over the past year?
The only thing I can say is inescapable. This phenomenon cannot be much beauty in Russian life. And if slightly to move away from Moscow, so to speak, of political parties and to get in Torzhok or Kostroma - you will see the Russian intelligentsia. Absolutely indestructible tribe. While that is not necessarily the aristocracy by birth or nobility. <...> I am convinced that to be intellectual is to educate. I am convinced that childhood can limit children from rudeness, including from their own. It is much easier to prove, do not work.
Release Date: 29.12.1994
№ 282362   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 12:44
Then there was a gap between the intellectual elite of the Russian and what is called "business" and people with money. There is a clear gap. We don't match in dimensions.
Quote Explanation: Talking about the current inhabitants of rublevki.
№ 259012   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:34
We have somehow believed that the elite is a person who has a lot of money. It is not elite, it's just rich people. Elite - this is a man who brings his country a favor. The intellectual elite, maybe. The political elite can be. And the rich are not the elite. This merchants were in Russia. So they're just industrialist.
№ 259010   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:34
Addiction to showdown is one of the serious defects of the Russian intelligentsia.
№ 200756   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:55
If you need for happiness is sure to warm bed, but a quiet lamp, right behind a shelf of books, - such does not know happiness... For this it is always tomorrow, and one ill-fated day, no tomorrow, no rest. For such is the eternal alas... Here I walk in the wilderness, my nostrils smell of baked bread, - then, to the side of the farm, hear soon as I sabrecat dogs. Oh, my God! See, as dawn breaks! Next satellite in the angelic form, moaning, calling me to compassion, a desire to stomp their hooves. Who am I? - the luckiest man. A small bag of salt is always in my pocket. Pull the potatoes from the garden. What's next? - a colourful world where the clash of passions.
№ 169497   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 13:49