and the second was my love.
The first always stood in the doorway,
only I didn't let him in
night and asked God,
that idol gave me my.
First all my life I trusted
with nothing in return,
and the other passed by the door,
captivating in the deceptively captured.
The first one was lonely and sad,
and in darkness lost your dreams;
I dreamed of another wedding
under the chords of the coming spring.
Here are two of eternity, the eternal part
first love, second love;
time in the century of happiness,
when two of these - one.
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Marina Tyurina-Oberlander.
№ 381626   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:00
If you were him at least a little way, he would have stood at our door.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 381545   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2019 / 23:28
Unrequited love is love, in which a lot of wormwood and a little vanilla.
№ 381043   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 14:01
- What do you know about pain!?
- About the pain?.. And you know what hurts? Hardly... it hurts, it's not when you broke up with your boyfriend or you have unrequited love is when you know that your close person has left to live for several months, and you can do nothing... this hurts. Or when you're standing in the cemetery, one in front of the gravestone, and so you at least want to hear the word from someone near there... and it hurts, but cut your veins so show. The real pain nobody knows... And it's not a cure. It is not sestopal wounds, it just covers them with a gauze bandage on top of new experiences, new sensations, life experiences. And sometimes, caught in something, this bandage flies and the fresh air hits the wound, giving her a new pain... and new life... Time is a bad doctor. Makes you forget about the pain of old wounds, inflicting new... and crawl through life as her wounded soldiers... And every year for the growing and growing amount of bad imposed bandages...
№ 380422   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2019 / 00:18
I really wanted to fall in love with you. I think it would be convenient.
№ 380288   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2019 / 02:12
- You said that I have a lot of what you love about him. And what does he have that I don't have?
Lucien had some time to think over the answer.
- Denial, - she said finally.
№ 378618   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2019 / 18:54
- But not necessarily that it is the fault prompted the IDF to suicide. It is possible that she died because you pressed on it. Due to the fact that she had done, you began to feel her disgust. She's made you his enemy, and therefore lost any hope.
- If it is only in this, it only Angers me that much stronger. So she killed one person, and it tormented her so much that she died? Yes, it should be disqualified among the murderers.
- Ahh, so that's what you mean by the sense of responsibility. Not for AOI, but Emoto... Clear. Heh... unusual point of view. But tell me, why the attachment to you means nothing to you? It is, of course, expressed it very perverse, but IDF you really liked.
- The words "I love you, so you'd better love me" are just kind of blackmail. Sorry, I'm not one who is blind in return. I'm sick of people killing for the sake of their passions.
№ 377278   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2019 / 05:22
It is better to be loved in the wrong hands,
Than again, to throw myself at your feet, goodbye...
№ 376410   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2019 / 03:04
I gave her my heart and she threw it, I gave my soul to her, and she shooed her away, I gave her happiness, but she, like all of you, found a replacement.
№ 376376   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2019 / 22:11
It is not peculiar to me. It's so strange to me. Feeling passion for someone else's man. Not my man. To the boss, but not lover. To the head, but to my bed man.
№ 375045   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 09:30
The problem that you're trying to solve, not that you have no car or there, and that she doesn't need you. She doesn't love you. And you're trying to fix it, but it is not in the material plane. It is generally unknown where. And again you will spend all of their resources again, you will be sad. Better stop looking back. Turn around forward.
№ 372005   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:34
No love can save a man from sex, except that unanswered.
№ 371537   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2019 / 18:10
The most severe pain is the understanding that you can't be with the one I love with all my heart.
№ 370776   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 04:28
- About Emma - I decided for all. Land paddle.
Yeah
- For the sake of the boy. You see, the family will stick together... If the path is not worth a hell of a charismatic pirate.
Are you serious?
Yes. I'm pretty damn charming.
Thank you.
- Wait to thank. What's that, and I know how to wait. Once you've dumped her and I'm not sure she will accept you. And you?
3 Season 10 Series
№ 370771   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 04:23
"Today" is our end. And you strike me as the most dangerous poison.
№ 370168   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 11:18