New York [Theme] Page 2

I like it in new York. An hour ago I was driving from the door of his apartment drug dealers. Then went on smelling urine the streets, went down in a nasty subway and fifteen minutes later I find myself here [in the restaurant], she pointed to a woman in a dress with a great neckline (generously open, it allowed her to show the diamond necklace), and see it all.
№ 376907   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2019 / 13:45
If new York is the city that never sleeps, then Los Angeles - a city forever verbalise on the couch.
№ 371956   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:31
Damn New York. A hundred years do not see anyone, and then face two times a day.
№ 371334   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 19:04
This is our new York- from rags to riches and back suddenly. Just hope to see the stars before you die.
4 Season 1 Series
№ 366469   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2019 / 04:13
On the street fell a little inaudible rain. But even if there was a thunderstorm with thunder and lightning, then it would not be heard. New York itself thunders and gleams worse than any storm. It is a painful city. He makes all the time to look at yourself. This city hurts my eyes. But don't look at it.
№ 365403   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2019 / 03:09
To find a decent apartment in new York... as hard as a worthy companion.
№ 362313   Added Viker 25-02-2019 / 08:44
The city of sky high and noisy loneliness.
№ 355326   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 09:02
Oh, the happiest one-legged millionaire in new York.
- All the millionaires lack something - who are crazy and who heart.
2 Season 3 Series
№ 353420   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2018 / 04:07
Residents of new York threats and dangers lurk at every corner.
№ 339216   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 16:02
When the night flying over new York, it seems that you under the millions of stars. And each of them is the life of a man who calls this city home. My father told me that in ancient times people looked at the star patterns and trying to predict what will happen in life, and if you knew how to read these patterns, you can learn to know about what's going to happen sooner than others.
When you fly above New York at night it's like you're looking down at millions of stars. And each star could be the life of a person who calls this great city home. My Dad told me that people have always looked at the patterns of the stars to predict what was going to happen in their lives, and if you could understand those patterns, you'd be able to know what was gonna happen before anyone else did.
№ 332552   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2018 / 02:10
- Want a beer?
- Lea, now eleven in the morning!
- I live in new York.
In this case, it is six in the morning.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 323446   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2018 / 03:03
New York, perhaps this is the only city which in reality looks better than on postcards.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life miloš Forman," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 323237   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2018 / 18:07
Well done, you've spent your life engaged in the work, did not hide their orientation and moved to Brooklyn before the others.
- I moved to Brooklyn because Manhattan was out of my pocket. And now Brooklyn, I can't afford, and all because of a bearded merchants cheese and women similar to Macaulay Culkin.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 317141   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 20:23
Still gorgeous this city is - it is Machiavellian by nature. People almost do not burden you with dovershenie, completions, achievements, generally are rarely consistent - and on purpose to get out there is no need, you carries a stream of new York life. Day by day new York undermines its inhabitants with the great flood, and only the strongest - willed to the heirs of Spartacus - strong enough not to drown but to stay the course. Applies to work and personal life. After some couple of months almost all are far away from your destination, get stuck in thorny bushes in the middle of the bog, while heading straight to the ocean. Someone just drowned (he takes drugs) or crawls ashore (moved to Connecticut).
№ 309122   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2017 / 12:03
He couldn't help wince at the memory of how then stopped and loudly announced:
- New York, I love you.
Love? Never. At best it was a blind passion. And after three months, lived together with his embodied passion, after so many days and nights spent with her and only with her, she even lost the aura of its former splendor.
New York was just a city. Maybe the capital cities.
The capital - literally. He saw her Wake up in the morning like a slut, and vykovyrivat corpses from the cracks in the teeth and suicide of tangled hair. He saw her later in the night, shamelessly tempt defect on the dirty side streets. He watched her in the hot afternoon, sluggish and indifferent to the atrocities that are every hour going on in her stuffy passages.
№ 306946   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2017 / 00:05