pair [Theme] Page 10

Happiness that is not aware that it is happiness, it obviously is a real full-blooded life. Worries and anxieties can be any number, but the happy couple is unhappy not different from the serenity and bespechnosti, but quite a different setting: if a husband and wife are one being, everything else is irrelevant.
№ 151463   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:24
The philosopher threw on palm Apple, turned it around, looking from different angles, and said thoughtfully:- People believe that their souls are like apples.
- In terms of? - became interested in his student.
- More precisely, the halves, - recovered philosopher. What do you like. He carefully cut the Apple into two pieces and laid it on the table. - They have such a belief, if for every person there is the perfect couple. Like God, before sending the soul in the world, rips them in half, into male and female halves. As the Apple. And that roam these halves are looking for each other.
And find?- How do you imagine it? What are the chances of such a meeting? Do you know how many people in the world?
- A lot.
- That's it. And besides... well, will they find each other, so what's next? I think that will make the whole Apple and live in peace and harmony?
- Well, Yes. Is it not so? - surprised the student.
- No, not so. The teacher picked up the Apple and raised them to his face. - Here two fresh souls descend into the world. And how the world goes with human souls? A philosopher with a crunch took a bite from one half. The world, he continued with his mouth full, not static. And cruel. He grinds himself. One way or another. Cut off a piece, or bites, or even grinds to a baby puree. He took a bite from the other half and for some time was silent, chewing.
The student stared at the two stubs and swallowed, nervously.
"And this," solemnly proclaimed Philosopher, - they meet! He joined the bitten half. - And that they are suited to each other? HET!!!- And look now here, the Teacher took a few more apples. - Cut each in half, fold at random two halves from different apples - and what we see?
- They don't fit me, ' said the student.
- Look no further. The folding of two different halves together, he took a bite simultaneously, one from the other side and showed the result. - Well, what we see? Now they form a couple?
- Yeah, - Apprentice nodded thoughtfully.
- Now they match each other perfectly. - Because the world they were obsesiva not alone, and together! Loving each other become one: enjoy life together, and together take the blows of fate, learn to understand each other perfectly, support each other and push to achieve success. And over time, some couples adopt each other habits, are similar and complement each other...
That is, the second halves are not born but made. And it is - laborious work.
№ 145077   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 17:25
Most couples love to talk about themselves all sorts of stories and assume that their meeting is an extraordinary thing; the countless unions, arising in a setting of utter banality, are always in stock some adorable little thing that consistently delights.
№ 144554   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 16:52
Probably... God creates us in pairs, but then disconnects, throws across continents, social strata and nationalities. And then amuses himself by watching us looking for my second half, fumble on the globe, deceived, desperate, and if you agree to replace, they suffer from this the rest of his life.
№ 143498   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 15:09
Lovely couple - the lady and the hooligan.
№ 138034   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 18:30
They will sleep together. They know it. Each of them knows that the other knows it. But since they are young, chaste and decent, since each one wants to maintain self-esteem and respect for the partner, because love is Grand and poetic, and it can not scare off, they are several times a week, go to dances and restaurants to dress in the eyes of the public their little ritual, mechanical PA... also need something to kill time. They are young, well-built, they even thirty years will be enough. So they are hurrying things along, they retard their, and they're right. After they fuck each other, they'll have to find something else to mask the monstrous absurdity of its existence.
№ 135756   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 15:54
"Isn't this a beautiful couple?"
They are not freaks. They are silent, they are happy that they are together, happy see them together. Sometimes, we are with Annie, going into a restaurant in Piccadilly, felt that we touched the aspiring views. Annie is angry, but I, to tell the truth, slightly proud of it. And most importantly, were surprised. I've never been so our bruised and tidy, as this young man did very well. However, ugly was not so much that it touched. Just we were young and now I've reached that age when it touches someone else's youth. But I don't lament. The woman gentle dark eyes. The young man leather orange color, slightly rough, and charming little chin. They touch me, it's true, but at the same time they told me something to the contrary. They are so far from me, they relaxed in the warmth, they cherish in the soul of the common dream such sweet, such sickly. They are good, they look at these yellow walls, people, they love the world for what it is, it is what it is, and each of them draws the sense of his life in the life of another. Soon they will have one life for two, a slow, tepid life, devoid of any meaning - but they won't notice.
№ 135755   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 15:53
In the pair controls the situation always the one who loves less.
№ 108035   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 16:49
Every creature on the pair. I do not understand! And where's my thing?!!
№ 101013   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 03:55
To undertake anything in family life, or the perfect discord between spouses or loving harmony. When the relations between spouses are uncertain and there is neither one nor the other, no action can be taken.
Many families remain for years at the old place, hateful to both spouses, because there is neither complete discord nor harmony.
№ 99480   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:44
Separate wallet the couple - thing is just as unnatural as separate box.
№ 99137   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:29
Adam and eve could be a perfect couple: Adam would not have to hear about the other men she could have married, and eve is about how well prepared his mother.
№ 88864   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:43
Odd couple. Amazing the discrepancy. They look like a spoiled binoculars: one in focus, the other blurry, and Vice versa.
№ 86906   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:03
But, you know, why often is the breakup? Because even in a pair of the development of people is inevitable. We discover something new, and new new goes against the person that led us to this new. If this development is uneven or has a different focus, there will be a breakup. What if you try to adopt a new each other? Then the way two can continue.
№ 86609   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:50
To live together means work together to solve problems, which would not have arisen, if you have not started to live together.
№ 81202   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 18:16