feminism [Theme] Page 2

Feminism eventually boiled down to yet another gender division. It's disgusting. I don’t want to treat someone better just because there’s a woman in front of me. I didn't vote for Condoleezza Rice and I hate Margaret Thatcher.
Quote Explanation: "The Rules of Living by Susan Sarandon," Esquire.
№ 405907   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2020 / 14:03
The guy is cyclical like a washing machine. His personality is usually poorly written software to a small dick.
№ 404675   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:36
Us all, gnawing fear of old age and fear giving birth to husbands sons. Fears, which women do not speak out loud. I saw from their bodies seep out the pain and anger, making to pounce on people like themselves. Saw they are jealous of their own daughters. How I envy the wind, which is free. I think if we cut the inside will be endless maze with many twists and turns, blocked by dams and ending deadlocks. Heart, inside which there are such high walls, can't beat free. But now, surrounded by mother and sisters, I understand that we represent something far greater... even in our small gesture lies a whole world.
№ 401927   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 17:24
Inside each of us there is a place to which they never get, which they do not see. The fire burning in you burning in all of us.
№ 401926   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 05:48
When the East rises shrouded in the haze of the sun, we're sitting on the edge of the plateau and zaplatim each other's hair, somehow getting our clothes and RUB the grass scratched boots.
And do not fear that men do not notice we are doing this not for them but for yourself... for women's County & women of the suburb, for young and old, for the wives and workers. Seeing how we're coming home, they'll know what to expect for changes.
№ 401918   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 05:24
We girls, in any case, no one ahead of us to be will not let you!
№ 401295   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 12:15
Women hold up half the sky.
Quote Explanation: This famous saying of Mao Zedong began in China the slogan of a nationwide campaign for the liberation and equality of the fairer sex.
№ 400558   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2020 / 12:57
No one can change?
Western feminist propaganda has changed millions of people for 20-30 years.
№ 399221   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 02:42
Feminists on the side of our potential enemy.
Propaganda, to born less children and we died out without the war.
№ 399118   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 23:39
I noticed that the fight for women's rights has too often turns into a hatred of men.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Emma Watson," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 391580   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 22:48
The desire of the new York women to get into the market of brides of the nineteenth century seems amazing. In the end, the emancipation of women in Manhattan has gone further than any other city in the world. Ladies can not call themselves "feminists", but if they think they were discriminated against, immediately rushed to dial a phone number of his lawyer. They are more ambitious, better educated and less depressed compared to previous generations of women, and yet are willing to do anything to get a husband. Why? The answer is simple - to impress other women.
№ 390133   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:20
I pant a little from the disturbance, but in the end decided that what men love stupid person - is unclear, but to argue with the woman is certainly the lesson that's stupid. Feminism is still not treated, so it is better just not to pay attention. The more you discuss it, the greater the risk of exacerbation of the disease and its transition to the clinical phase.
№ 386198   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 11:24
Social movement, designed to combat stereotypes, became a victim of stereotypes.
Quote Explanation: About feminism.
№ 379832   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 02:36
Actually, women too, they dream to fuck knows what, in the head-all braided into the braid With one hand, to be admired, and on the other hand, may he be a strong man. But this does not happen. These are two different men: one who crawls, admires, crawling on their bellies and another who is strong he will be, love and respect, but he will not be cheering and crawl on his belly. Will not. And these conflicting desires is actually very often a female nature, she can't be a balance.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 01.10.2019 year.
№ 379747   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2019 / 18:03
And we have a long time ago equality. And when I played in the movie "Moscow does not believe in tears", equality already walked across the country and around the globe. Woman makes a career, whether man - made no difference. Anyone who wants to deal with the case, believes that he is entitled to it, and he has the strength - for God's sake, please do. It turns out fine. Does not work - sorry. That was then, this is now.
Quote Explanation: "Известия.Ru" September 17, 2019.
№ 378681   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2019 / 22:06