torture [Theme] Page 3

- Finrod understand why Maedhros suffered. Not because he was tortured. From the fact that the torture is over.
Lucien amazement opened his eyes. It really was unimaginable.
- Are you scared? Orogram took her by the hand. - I also got scared when I heard the explanation. This is a strange property of our fear - I don't know, a curse or a gift. If we are tormented by something that we are powerless to change and unable to move - we eventually begin to experience from this kind of perverted pleasure. And deliverance from suffering then it is flour... Apparently, otherwise they will not survive; apparently, this property of nature for our good... but if the suffering lasts too long, the demand for them is indestructible. It's hard to believe without experiencing it yourself... It's not only about Maitimo - many of the Noldor, especially in recent years, began to feel something like this... They loved the life we lead here - but not as much as I love you, Sindar. They revel in the consciousness of his impending doom and his will to death.
№ 378442   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2019 / 20:03
Recruited! But how could he! Oh, he's so gullible! Hand! He was tortured! I had not guessed!
№ 367510   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2019 / 17:20
- Are you crazy? What are you talking about?
- Time to hurt one to save hundreds of lives.
One? And why not two? Not six? Maybe we the public will have a penalty?
- You can leave, agent Hubbard.
- Listen, General, you lost your men, I her, but you... you can't do it. What if in fact they did not need this Sheikh, you think? Huh? What if all they wanted from us is to banish children to the stadium that you did? To bring the soldiers to the streets and to make Americans scared to look back. Slightly to break the law, to correct the Constitution. Bit. Because if we torture him... Should do it, and all that we fought died and shed blood over. And they will win. They've already won!
№ 359404   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2019 / 12:57
- And then you alive to roast on the fire, could not help the Duchess of Flem.
- Well, - nodded the nurse.
Okay?!
Immediately from the cold you can kick in. And what is the Cabinet with the spikes? Duke started shaking.
"Yeah," he hissed. Noted finally? This so-called "iron maiden". The most recent innovation. You have...
- Is it okay if I look in there?
- Pleas you don't dobje.... The Duke suddenly stopped.
№ 346158   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2018 / 05:02
I don't know why we have not killed?
Because Cenred will torture me to find out what I know.
- Are you afraid?
- No. Not in the least.
I don't see how you can not be afraid of pain.
- No, I'm afraid of the pain, I just did not feel it.
- Yes? You will fall into some kind of trance?
- What are you talking about? I'm not afraid because we run away from this filthy prison!
- Do you have a plan!?
Not yet.
3 Season 7 Series
№ 345245   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2018 / 07:07
He had been tortured. Looking for your thoughts.
№ 338457   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2018 / 19:33
Under torture confessed even masochists - out of gratitude.
№ 336922   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2018 / 23:09
- Please, let's torture them?
Well... let's go!
4 Season 4 Series
№ 327422   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2018 / 16:08
People think that torture is pain. It's not the pain, but time. When you slowly realize that your life is over. Finished... <...> you were just a nightmare.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 318685   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2018 / 20:13
Oh, brother, listen. Oh, I like this music not heard since the days of Silver City, perhaps.
- What, in hell there is no music?
- Only for torture. And often terrible. Recently put a song by a boy named Bieber. God, you would have heard their cries.
3 Season 11 Series
№ 316012   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2018 / 16:08
He's totally not a divine creation?
- He's definitely the man.
- Water torture tried?
Twice.
- Toothpicks under the fingernails?
- I look like a dilettante?
- "Nickelback" on repeat included?
With this I started.
3 Season 10 Series
№ 316006   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2018 / 16:02
I lived in the grip of her (wife) of a sentence like a prisoner in a cell where the light never goes out.
But I lived in Diana's judgment. It shone on me as in a prison cell where the light is never turned off.
№ 315736   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2018 / 16:04
[Torture oranges lasted third hour]
- Will I have to eat oranges until then, until you tell me where you hid the card.
- You give me all the goods so feed how much money will be lost.
- For everything you ate, and will eat you will pay.
- At cost 2 rubles a kilogram?
- Release price for you is one rouble each.
- What?! The ruble!?
- Not even the ruble, and the ruble twenty.
- A twenty for what?!
- For the service.
№ 309988   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2017 / 19:06
I was in school, dad slipped articles about pioneers-heroes, but Anton read not loved: he doubted that no one will be given, if to him as a pioneer who will be cut off with a hacksaw right hand, and it suffered. ... American psychoanalyst, trying to figure out children's complexes of Anton, was terribly surprised to learn that most of the children were suffering from similar thoughts. And said that now he understands the difference between his and the Russian people - at least in the mid-twentieth century.
№ 299532   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2017 / 23:27
Folly, pettiness, and greed, and debauchery
And soul oppress us, and the body corrode;
We pangs of torture, delight,
Like insects, stinging and sour.
Quote Explanation: One thousand eight hundred fifty seven
№ 288970   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2017 / 15:35