fatigue [Theme] Page 24

And you know what, I'm tired, Harry? Tired of constantly interrupted in this life, I'm dead tired to be anything, but most of all I'm tired of what I have.
№ 47832   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:33
If by noon you're a little tired, it is only a true sign of a normal, happy day.
№ 46101   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 21:24
- You only shaved one leg?
- Oh, George, forgive me...
4 Season 6 Series
№ 44979   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:40
The immobility of the colors I like just because it came after they had just stirred the breeze. The clarity of the sky affects us only because we've seen it in thunderclouds. And the moon is never so majestic as among tecnisa around her clouds. Is vacation can be really sweet without fatigue? Constant immobility - it's not even a vacation. This nothingness is death.
№ 44889   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:36
From the eternal race, I sometimes get tired. Not that I was slow. But in this race songs, prayers and sermons are not quite from the heart, and become part of the work that I'm doing at the office. Worship requires something more...
№ 44550   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:22
Never say that you need to rest, rest when you die.
№ 43105   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:23
Don't want to be human...
№ 42043   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:38
- I'm so tired of all this crap.
- What is that?
- All at all!
№ 41592   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:21
Well, don't miss me, - answered the girl. - You see, they say I'm unsociable. I don't mix with people. Weird. Because I'm actually very sociable. It all depends on what is meant by communication. In my opinion, to communicate means to talk about things like this. - She planted the palm of some chestnuts, which were found under the tree in the garden. Or talking about how strange the world is. I love being with people. But put them in a pile and not let anyone say a word - what is communication? A lesson on television, the lesson basketball, baseball or running, then a history lesson - something rewriting, or drawing lesson, something redraw, then again the sport. I know at my school, we never ask questions. At least the majority. We sit in silence, and we are bombarded by answers, fuck, fuck, fuck - and then still sit four hours and watch an educational film. Where is the communication? Hundreds of funnels and chutes pour water just so she poured out the other end. Yes, I assure you, if it were wine. By the end of the day we are so tired that you can either go to sleep or go to the amusement Park - hurt walking or hitting the glass in a special pavilion for breaking Windows, or big steel ball to knock down the car in the dash for the crash. Or to sit in the car and race on the streets, you know, this game is how close you get past a lamppost or passing another car. Yes, they must be right, I probably was, and is, as they say. I have no friends. That's supposed to prove I'm abnormal. But everyone I know is either shouting or dancing around like wild or beating up one another. Have you noticed how now people are ruthless to each other?
№ 41590   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:21
Sure, there are loving infinity
Undoubtedly, there is a wish impossible
Undoubtedly, there is nothing wanting,-
Three types of idealists, I don't belong to them,
Because love is infinitely finite
Because to impossible wish possible
Because I want everything and more
If it happens, and even if it does not happen...
And the result?
Their life lived or dreamed,
Their dreams are dreamed or lived,
Them in the middle between all or nothing, that is it...
For me, everything is just great, only a deep
And, thankfully, fruitless fatigue,
The highest fatigue
The most, the most
Fatigue...
№ 40998   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:58
Well I must have been tired,
Reached the age of Christ.
№ 40376   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:34
The flame of a candle shakes
And Salamander dancing,
And my thoughts
Enclosed in words:
God forbid you live
When your victory
Fatigue on the shoulders, you'll stay!
№ 38517   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:18
Don't Wake otmechalos,
Don't excite that has not come true, -
Too early loss and fatigue
Experience in my life operated.
And pray don't tell me. Don't!
To return to the old is no more.
You alone are my help and consolation,
You alone are my ineffable light.
№ 38278   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:09
God forbid you live
When your victory
Fatigue on the shoulders, you'll stay.
№ 37520   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:41
Man running, running, chilling 50-60 years, the word is not yet exhausted, but then his eyes begin to stick together, ispytyvat need in a sweet dream;a dream covered all his body, and he smiled, as if in a sweet intoxication, gradually falls asleep. White marble dazzling in the sun, covered with flowers; on a marble slab descends several birds to drink out of small dimples.
№ 36864   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:16