Pets [Theme] Page 3

It's just amazing how easily people leave and abandon their Pets. And lock them in the house, in the yard, they have no opportunity even to leave, they are locked. <...> I don't understand how these people arranged the head, how can you live, knowing that if no one will call in service of rescue - these dogs will die.
№ 326087   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2018 / 00:03
I own my own pet virus,
I get to pet and name her.
Her milk is my shit,
My shit is her milk.
I made my own homemade infection
I have to take care of her, should give her a name.
Her milk is my shit
My shit is her milk.
№ 317105   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 18:03
Miss Stoner, you have cat?
Cat - no, we have only the hyena and baboon.
The hyena we saw, but it is unlikely she will drink milk from a small saucer.
Ms. Stoner, are you the baboon?
- Walks around the house.
№ 315451   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2018 / 19:05
Thoroughbred - they're all so stupid. They do not take on the brain, and there are all sorts of standards - that mustache thicker or longer tail, as they have in the skull, breeders are not interested.
№ 313473   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2018 / 20:02
When the family has a pet, you think that in the history of your life he will be a character of the second plan. In our case, I already began to seem that in the history of his life character of the second plan, I will.
№ 311583   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2017 / 02:02
So little time released nature of our friends, and most of it they are waiting for when we get back home.
№ 305562   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2017 / 13:09
If you can't convince even one animal to follow you voluntarily, how can you expect that you will be able to change the world?
№ 299214   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2017 / 19:33
When she walked down the hallway, hesitantly looking into the cage, our eyes met. I immediately sensed that she needed my help.
I effect her tail, but tried to restrain their emotions, not to scare. When she stopped at my cage, I tried to divert her attention from the little problem on the floor in the far corner, which happened due to the fact that with me today is not walked. I just didn't want it bad thought of the shelter workers that are already too busy.
When she read my shelter card, I was hoping she wouldn't be too sad about my past. Ahead of me is the future and I want to at least change someone's life for the better.
She knelt down and quietly called to me. I held her paw and stuck his muzzle through the bars to a little to reassure her. With fingertips she gently patted me on the neck, she desperately needed a friend, she needed my help. A lone tear rolled down her cheek and I handed her paw to let her know all will be well!
Soon the door of my cell opened, and he saw her radiant smile I couldn't hold back and rushed into her arms.
I promise to protect you from danger.
To be with you always.
To do everything in my power to see that smile never left your face, and the eyes have not disappeared broke out in them a spark
I am so lucky that she decided to go along a concrete corridor. So many of those who have not yet passed through this corridor. So many to save. I'm so glad I was able to save at least one.
I saved that man today!
№ 291506   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2017 / 23:12
Domestic animals bring pain only when you die.
№ 287825   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2017 / 10:42
In the shelter Battersea we see the best and worst sides of the human soul. It's nice to see the dogs find a home, a family. But there is another side, as, for example, the story Sparks - emaciated dog, abandoned in a London Park.
№ 282909   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 11:06
I need flowers that say, "I'm sorry that he died, but not as sorry as you. It's just a dog, and you must love me more than her." Can make a bouquet that would it mean?
№ 278124   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2017 / 10:24
It's hard to lose someone. No matter how much his legs...
Quote Explanation: Carol's dog just died. Bill expressed his sympathy.
№ 276023   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:18
- That's it. Good dog. Yes, good dog.
- Is everything all right?
Yeah, she's just a dog... it's okay, Lexie.
- If you want, take it.
- In my house no Pets allowed.
- So find another house.
With my salary?! Well, I have water.
- That's your problem - you're passive. Because of this you are still here... If you want something in life, you need to take... so, how? If you want, it's yours.
- Do it, do it already.
Quote Explanation: Seth, working at the animal shelter, resulting in the Cabinet of Dr. Jessup old German shepherd lexi, which for her age should be euthanized to free up a cage for another dog.
№ 273796   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 12:53
Why is he an animal? He has a brother! That he was a little, or what?
Quote Explanation: Louis with the family in the pet shop
1 Series
№ 270514   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:43
Early fish were the only pet! And ticks, which always jumped you on the neck and sucked the blood! Shorter! We didn't have pet shops, we caught the fish in the lake. Yeah, a small Scale taught me to be responsible...
Quote Explanation: Louis went with his family to the pet store to buy himself a new friend.
№ 270513   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:43