oath [Theme] Page 3

One has only to swear an oath, as fate will make it so you choked her.
№ 377855   Added Viker 05-09-2019 / 11:11
Our father Fire, you are a father to all fathers, you all lights fire. As you burn firing in the open field grass, raw oak roots. So burn me, if I violate the fraternal oath.
№ 377361   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2019 / 18:11
Come with me and I will help you to find Naevia.
- You know, in another life we could be like brothers, but not in this one. Here we are rivals. I have to earn their freedom in the arena.
- Then we both stand in each other's way. And both are right.
- If I die tomorrow, promise me that you will find Naevia.
And if I die, promise me that you will kill Batiatus.
- Tomorrow, then. One of us will die.
Apparently, it was destined always...
1 Season 13 Series
№ 374972   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2019 / 08:36
The kings never have to take the oath. If they can't hold it, it's terrible; if you can, it's equally terrible.
№ 373555   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 03:05
- Do you swear to uphold the principles of the Order and fight for its values?
I swear.
- Never give out our secrets and tell our business?
I swear.
From that time until his death, at any cost?
I swear.
- Then welcome to the Order. You are now a Templar harbinger of the New world. Yes will guide us Father Understand.
- Will guide us Father Understand.
Quote Explanation: Dedication Shay to the Templar Order.
№ 371182   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2019 / 05:22
- Then, the Prince's oath blood not worth anything? I believed his word, and he sends me to the scaffold.
- Do not trust the great of this world, Monsieur Le Marquis, they're playing with our lives.
№ 370569   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2019 / 12:03
- Calm down, Your Majesty, no one will say anything, we all vowed.
- Do you know what are the vows, when the executioner takes on the case.
№ 370566   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2019 / 11:03
- When we fell in love with each other? When we were eighteen? Sixteen? Maybe ten years? I don't know because I don't remember a time when I didn't love you... You're the only one who could look me in the eyes and see my soul... I do not doubt your loyalty. I know there's nothing we haven't coped. You're my partner and my best friend... It's a miracle you gave me peace and happiness... And for this miracle, I promise to love and cherish you forever...
- I look at you and see my best friend. Your energy and passion inspire me in the way I never could. Your inner beauty is so strong that I am no longer afraid to be me... nothing scares me anymore... I never thought I would be able to find someone who will so much love me... And despite the fact that we were often split up, you were always with me... We are soul mates... You gave my life meaning... Without you, my soul would be empty, my heart is broken, and my life is meaningless. I thank the Lord that he gave me you... Thank you for your love...
Quote Explanation: the vows of David and Donna at the altar
№ 368441   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 11:19
Love is not a rental of video tapes. You cannot swear, and then return to their vows, because the movie did not like.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 366084   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 21:12
- Without you Camelot is nothing. Everything we worked so hard, created will all disappear.
- Listen, no matter what difficulties await us, we will do the right thing. If you betray our beliefs, then the end of everything for which we fought. I swear I'm going to save my people. Or die for them.
And I swear. I will protect you or die for you.
5 Season 1 Series
№ 351906   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2018 / 10:04
- That is, if I understand you correctly - squeezed McGrath ice from the excitement of the voice, the vow of non-interference for you - is something like vows never to swim. Until not fall in the water.
- It is better to violate an oath, than to go to the bottom - reasonably said nanny.
№ 350803   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2018 / 04:05
- We wanted to let you know, among us there is no one who would not have died for you. We took the oath and proudly wear the emblem of Pendragon. Tomorrow we will fight for you, sire, for freedom and justice on this earth.
Thank You, Elian. Thanks to all of you.
4 Season 5 Series
№ 346424   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 16:10
Brother brother my whole life to death.
Quote Explanation: The Oath Of The Knights Of The Round Table.
№ 337316   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 11:10
- All hope for you, Bowen. You have to do it.
What are you talking about?
- How the heart connects me to Anonom in life, it connects us in death.
That's not true!
You saw that it was true. Through the heart we have shared pain and power, but the source of life at my side. And to die Eynon, needs to die and I!
- Eynon dead.
He's alive!
- It doesn't matter. Our rebels broke into the castle. Alive or dead, Eynon defeated! We won!
- Not yet destroyed evil Anon, it is not a victory. And for that you have to kill me.
- No.
Once you swore your sword will serve me to call you when I need you, I asked you about anything! Perform your vows! He's going to stop you. Bay, while there is time.
- You're last...
- It's my time. Bay!
- You're my friend.
- Then be my friend and play!
№ 335557   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2018 / 19:10
Honor of the knight's prowess. In his heart, only the nobility and goodness. His sword defends the helpless. His power UPS are weak. His language does not lie. His anger triumphs over evil.
Quote Explanation: The code of the knight.
№ 335542   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2018 / 18:22