oath [Theme] Page 2

Autobots, I vowed never to kill people. But when I find out who is behind this, I will finish him off.
№ 402955   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 20:51
Do not force me to leave you,
Or not to follow you
And where you go I will go
And where you'll live, I'll live.
Your people will be my people, and your God my God.
Where you die, I die, and there will I be buried.
Angel do it for me, and even more
And nothing but death will separate you and me.
Quote Explanation: Oath Parabati
№ 402340   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 22:12
My name is "aspect of war" - and I swear to spear my brother, I'll show them what a real war!
№ 400783   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:00
- You want revenge do?
- It inhibits the oath. It is impossible to kill, even for the sake of their salvation. But for her, ready to kill me.
- I.
And I, my lady.
№ 395993   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:39
You are blood of my blood and bone of my bone,
I give my body to you, that we two become one
And my soul I give you collateral for the rest of my days.
Quote Explanation: The pagan rite after the legal wedding
№ 395274   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:12
Rigwarl never turned back in battle and was famous for its battles with the strong and nasty bullies, which only reach the hands. Favorite drunken crowds began to participate in underground fights, which were carried out in each roadside tavern between Slom and Elsa, and one a skilled fighter spotted one innkeeper who sought a bouncer in a bar. For a modest drink Rigwarl began to collect fee, to keep order, and from time to time to break a few limbs particularly recalcitrant clients (and one chlenistonogogo the poor guy once broke five). But one idle night drunken blow divided Rigwarl his liver: he found himself equal to the fighter. "I don't like your teeth, dear", he muttered thickly thickset fellow from the North that it was time to pay. And began a fight for the ages! Into the fray rushed a dozen visitors. Not survived any one chair. And over all is incredible: a customer left without paying for the drinks. A few weeks wound bouncers dragged on, and the needle had grown, but the impact on credit he could not forgive. Account Rigwarl paid out of pocket, vowing to hunt down the northerner, and recover from him the full payment. After that, he began training, he never did, and unexpectedly made a startling discovery. With a smile spreading needles, he decided that sometimes it's worth to show the offender the back.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rigwarl, Bristleback.
№ 394282   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:30
- Caroline, you were my friend, my conscience, my guiding light. You saw light in me when I saw only darkness. You saved me from despair. You once said that I would crush without even noticing. And so it happened. Day by day, step by step, year after year. You.
- I remember how he said it. We danced at my prom. So funny that we are remembered such things. I remember you said that when I'm ready to accept you, and you're ready. I'm ready. I think part of me was ready since the moment when I first saw you. A mysterious stranger in the hallway of our school. I will always remember this moment. Even hundreds of years later I will remember it. For both of us.
№ 393313   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 23:09
- I know the bride and groom wrote their own vows.
- Wrote.
- Okay, okay. Tell stories. Now.
№ 393312   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 23:06
When Hodgins and I were buried alive, we wrote letters to those he loved. In case our bodies were ever found. Hodgins wrote to Angela, and I wrote you. "Dear agent Booth, you are a man disorderly, irrational, impulsive, superstitious and exasperating. Believe in ghosts, angels, and Santa Claus. But because of you, I started to look at the Universe differently. Why the simple contemplation of your face makes me so happy? Why I'm happy every time furtively glancing at you, meeting your gaze. Loving you doesn't make sense. And loving you right. If I get out of here, you'll find a time and place to tell you that you make my life messy, confusing and irrational and wonderful".
And that time has come.
№ 391947   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 16:15
You know, we spent a long time chasing each other. Pursued through wars, serial killers, ghosts and snakes. And I know to chase you was the smart my decision. And stalking you, was for me a great joy. But now we no longer need to pursue, because we caught each other.
№ 391943   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 15:57
In the mountains, when the leader declares war, he sets fire to the cross, which is a sign of all the lands of the clan. It is a call to his men took up arms and prepared for battle. We are friends, neighbors, settlers, but we are not a clan, and I'm not your leader. But I hope that if that day comes, you all will stand with me. We cannot know what awaits us, but we must be willing to swear an oath not only to our wives and family, but to our brothers in arms in this new country.
№ 391910   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 10:09
I swore to myself not to think about the theater, but the oath this, of course, absurd. To think you can not deny.
№ 387801   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 03:36
- Swear to me. Swear to me on something important.
- Fish fingers and custard.
6 Season 1 Series
№ 387411   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2020 / 12:07
Swear that no matter what happens, always keep the friendship. And may this oath bind not only us but also our descendants.
№ 385613   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 04:42
Never mind the things I said before
I overstated and I shouldn't have sworn
That I'm too far gone
Can I ever be too far gone?

Never mind what I said.
I got a little excited, and I didn't need to swear
I'm too far gone.
I generally can go too far?
№ 381199   Added Viker 28-10-2019 / 10:19