altruism [Theme] Page 3

Forgive me Lord for being so tired from altruism, and sometimes want to drop everything to "hell" and wait for the fruit of selfishness!
№ 323901   Added Viker 24-04-2018 / 09:29
I wish I was like you
Easily amused,
Find my nest of salt.
...Everything is my fault.
I'll take all the blame -
Aqua seafoam shame,
Sunburn with freezerburn...
choking on the ashes of her enemy...
I'd like to be -
As much fun as you
Find your own nest, built of wit.
It's all my mistakes.
I'll take the blame -
Sea foam shame
Sunburn from the walk-in freezer...
Suffocated by the ashes of her enemies...
№ 316602   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2018 / 19:09
- How much?
I don't need the money.
- Then I'm confused. What do you need?
- People stopped being pricks.
- How much?
- I don't want a payoff.
- Well, then I'm confused. What do you want?
- For people to not be assholes.
№ 315592   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 07:03
The imperialists claimed that their sprawling state - is not an instrument of exploitation, but in the words of Kipling, "the white burden". In other words, it turns out, the Europeans extended their power to the whole world of altruistic reasons, for the sake of non-European peoples.
Quote Explanation: The author cites the views of the European colonialists on the territorial features.
№ 305143   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 18:21
In order to understand the functioning of a healthy economy, we must look at the family. It's not ruined the item economy. The family is mutual love.
№ 304369   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2017 / 22:24
I don't believe in altruism. Even when a person does something for another, at the same time he's doing it for himself because it brings him some kind of moral satisfaction.
№ 297449   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2017 / 15:33
We reveal only darkness. Virtue ceases to be such if something. Good is good in the last hour, in the deepest pit without hope, without witnesses, without reward. Virtue manifests itself in a critical hour, and that's what he believes, and this is the primary reason why I love him - my husband, my mad man in a box, my Doctor.
Quote Explanation: Nardol reads from the diary of a river.
10 Season 6 Series
№ 287826   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2017 / 10:42
Scratch the giver and you'll see a wicked hypocrite.
№ 283184   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2017 / 17:56
Arriving in Los Angeles, I found myself in a big city. I tried to get my bearings and figure out where to go, but no one answered my questions. The cops only chased me away. I was lucky, and some black guy got me to the correct stop and told which bus he needed. He didn't need money or anything from me. Most likely, he thought, "This kid is new here and can easily get caught up in the story. Need to show him the way." Will not be mistaken if I say that such people - one in a million.
№ 279643   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2017 / 18:07
People began to live quite, not yet outgrown the narrow confines of selfish concerns, and not came to the concerns of all humanity. Everyone must decide for myself whether he might dwell in the light of creative altruism, or in the darkness of destructive selfishness. Thus, the most persistent and urgent question judge called Life: "What are you doing for others?"
An Individual has not started living fully until they can rise above the narrow confines of individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of humanity. Every person must decide at some point, whether they will walk in light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness. This is the judgment: Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'
№ 279459   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2017 / 12:13
Each of us must make themselves useful to the whole according to his ability and means, which God had put into his hand. Strong and Powerful have to give the support and protection of the Weak, for the one who will abuse their power and might to oppress his neighbor, violates the Law of God.
№ 278513   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 14:28
I'm not sure what's truly altruistic anymore,
When every good thing that I do
Is listed and you're keeping score.
I'm not sure that is really altruistic,
When you're keeping score
All the good deeds that I do
№ 276114   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:31
All the people, making someone something good, or assert themselves, or expect something in return. I do not believe in absolute altruism.
№ 268225   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:16
Comment

- Stubborn... You rush to save lives when you can't swim?..
- ...I throw a stick will stretch, bend branch, a rope will drop... you can always do something to help, always!
№ 266282   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:06
As we develop in yourself altruism, love, tenderness, and compassion, we get rid of hatred, base desires, pride.
№ 265838   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:51