executions and executioners [Theme] Page 3

Words cannot describe what I feel when you go to your own execution, and at the last moment realize that you bought from her.
№ 276089   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:27
- Want to play "TIC TAC toe" version of "I'll kick you in the head"?
- You're delusional, man!
№ 272371   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:32
... We learned about them today. On "the pits". The Federation fills them civilian: the scavengers, vagrants... I Think they are looking the other way into town. But some part of me is sure that this is the message. In the end, I'm now just worried about the Hash, and Logan. I hope I was able to prepare them for the future.
We have too long stayed behind this wall. Now everyone has a choice: sit here, or go out to meet death.
№ 270636   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:47
And Dostoevsky... Like a hundred executions
One hundred executions, and night and fog...
Night and fog, and the executioner failsafe
Forever crazy.
Who will uncover, forgive, and mourn
The mystery of this sad destiny?
Courage insane to think otherwise:
Hell is the impossibility of love.
Too big, he is not asking for salvation.
Hid his face cloud shadow.
He already knows that death is perfect
And ugly in its nakedness.
Quote Explanation: Translated from Georgian by Mary Farhi.
№ 270308   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:36
But in the end it is better to write the wildest absurdities, than send to the gallows at least one person.
Quote Explanation: Count Mosca to the Duchess to justify the publication of a special newspaper for Perm Prince.
№ 264795   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:18
These pictures gave me comrade, who has ties with the Resistance. We all suspected -- no, knew that such atrocities happen. But to see with my own eyes... it's just incredible. We should be grateful for evidence. We see that we face an enemy bent on destroying us all human. Those who are burying soldiers in unmarked graves, not buried Resistance. If the ground filled the silent lips of the fighters, we will speak for them! And we tell the world their story! The names of the victims will not be forgotten while we fight for their memory. This land will again be ours. The resistance is preparing an operation which will return to us one of the largest cities in the United States. You listened to "Voice of Freedom". End of the connection.
№ 258341   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:11
Since then, the British definitely got drunk from the blood.
"Certified, says de Warren, - that everywhere in the Punjab, and then successively in each of the districts of Bengal was an awful penalty, unprecedented in the history of any country. And all invented a new torment: fifty, sixty, sometimes more than a hundred people a day were hanged, shot with shot from cannons, all in the most insignificant occasion". The Indians, convinced that solved the complete destruction of them, and fled by the masses, but pursued the poor, just the wild animals, the head of each was priced at five rupees. As soon as brought these unfortunates, they were hanged, shot, quartered, depending on the grade, drove to death, like sheep to the slaughter. Not to mention all the horrors of this mass destruction of the sepoys. In these acts England was different from the savages of Central Africa and the cannibals of Oceania, only those that did not eat their victims.
№ 256114   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:52
Our executioner himself, the victim said -
Naturally, he was not to blame;
And innocent victim dreams of one thing: -
How to become an executioner...
№ 232102   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:34
- Where to now?
- Now they have it coming.
- And then?
Will end, like we thought.
In the hands of the executioner?
- Yes, and God grant that it not tarry.
№ 232034   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:31
Whoever sheds blood, still damned in the eyes of the old and new gods.
№ 228915   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:40
The scaffold was straw, the axe from bread, but the art of the executioner had no equal, and those who died of fright.
№ 225593   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:54
Whether people are a little closer to mutual criticism, the profession of the executioner would have been unnecessary.
№ 225529   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:52
The style of dress of the executioner dictates the age and temperament - is it a profession.
№ 224183   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:01
So - and-so, and living... the Young, lush... the Neck, then you have a fair-haired...
- Not about you.
- Well, as for this yeah the neck with an axe to nip? Sorry...
Quote Explanation: Pyotr Andreyevich Tolstoy convinces Efrosinya, mistress of Tsarevich Alexei, to persuade the Prince to return to Russia.
№ 220193   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:25