executions and executioners [Theme] Page 2

According to the journalist witness, Mata Hari, the famous exotic dancer who was engaged in espionage during the First world war, refused to wear a blindfold when in 1917 the French led her to be shot.
- Do I have to wear this? asked Mata Hari my lawyer, as soon as I saw the bandage.
And if your wife does not want, it does not change anything, ' replied the officer, hastily turning away.
Mata Hari decided not to tie and wear a bandage on her eyes. She looked his tormentors in the face, when the priest, the nuns and the lawyer walked away.
№ 325590   Added Viker 14-05-2018 / 08:52
- Good morning, sir, my name is trooper. Today I am your executioner, sir. Don't worry, sir, I hanged hundreds of people, so that soon we will part ways.
That's what concerns me.
№ 325139   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2018 / 03:06
As at the announcement of the death sentence Svetlogo could not understand the full meaning of what was declared to him, and now he could not embrace the whole value of the upcoming minute, and with surprise looked at the executioner, quickly, deftly and anxiously performing his awful deed. The face of the executioner was the most ordinary Russian working man, not evil, but focused, what happens to people who try to as accurately as possible to perform necessary and complex matter. <...> He moved to the gallows and, unwittingly, looking over the rows of soldiers and a motley crew of spectators, once again I thought: "why, Why are they doing it?" And he felt sorry for them and yourself, and tears came to his eyes.
And don't you feel sorry for me? he said, catching sight of the brisk gray eyes of the executioner.
The executioner stopped for a moment. His face suddenly became angry.
- Well, you! To talk! he muttered and bent down to the floor, where he lay his full coat and some canvas, and with a deft movement of both hands from behind embraced Svetlakova, threw on his head, a canvas bag and hurried Orderno half of it back and chest.
№ 321715   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2018 / 11:05
Before, I think mankind was calmer, because before the problem of uncontrolled anger decided what was public execution. There's just shredded man, we sausage in Olivier thicker cut than there. People throughout the city had children, watched and thought, "Well, thank God, well and good. And angry don't..."
And there was a powerful penalty, of course. There if someone is hanged, people were like, "why is today hanging? Yesterday man birches torn and hung today. The executioner is not the same. To execute the executioner!"
№ 308553   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2017 / 22:06
- What will you do? And the dwarves?
Yeah, that'll make you Dopey, Grumpy, taciturn and PALACIO?
[Exits dwarven executioner with an axe]
- Uh-uh, man, but in the tale there was no Placuna!
- Bro, so in the fairy tale and the Prince survived.
№ 306344   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2017 / 17:06
In response to the truth of the victim
Is the scaffold of the executioner.
There is always a third,
Whose work is to order.
Judge guilty marks,
He and answer!
№ 294003   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2017 / 05:03
So shout - talk
And at the last moment
Let aiming swords falter executioners.
Steel shackles will turn to dust,
Fear forever in the night dissolved.
№ 293645   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2017 / 10:06
Well-fed dogs had a good frolic
In the Holy blood
Who will fight
If you dropped out?
№ 293644   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2017 / 10:03
Live voice suddenly cut short
Torn by the string,
Echo in the hearts of the thunder will respond
Step your last...
№ 293643   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2017 / 09:03
Think about it: if, for instance, torture; the suffering and wounds, bodily flour, and, therefore, from all this mental pain is distracting, so only wounds and tormented, all the way until they die. But the chief, the strongest pain may not be in the wounds, but that's probably know that in an hour, then ten minutes, then after half a minute, then now, now - the soul will leave your body, and that man will no longer be and that really must; it's what I think.
№ 293542   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2017 / 23:27
Wealth, fame, power; the man who had everything in the world - Gold Roger was walking to his death. He kept his head straight, like a proud warrior.
1 Season 48 Series
№ 289739   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2017 / 12:53
- What's that smell?
- Probably smells of sulfur.
- No, it's the hair on our legs opasatsya. How many burns people?
- I don't know, burn me for the first time, but I think that in an hour.
- An hour? So long?
- Fortunately, we used the smoke will suffocate. There is a silver lining.
[...]
- I like you.
What?!
- As a man.
- And we don't have time to light up? Something for a long time.
- Jaime, you're my partner and friend, I really appreciate you, but understand, now is not the time nor the place to talk about such things.
Fuck, I burn with shame!
№ 285523   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2017 / 09:24
That's why, it turns out, you imagined yourself like a Queen: because you were appointed executioner.
№ 283889   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 23:07
There are villains, there dushegubitsa,
When there is a... "libertarian"?!
Macbeth? God bless him! Macbeth? God bless her!
Libertarian would be scarier.
Libertarian condemn the execution.
And so they will finish anybody.
Milosevic there... Or Saddam Hussein...
Or grandchildren of Gaddafi - arapchat...
Floating a rumor that the monster is no more dangerous
Arabs, Serbs, Russians and others
Libertarian love the execution.
I wish the executions. And accomplishes them.
<...>
That phrase kind of happy Shine,
That "the right to speak, even the enemy."
But in Ceausescu scored,
To speak not managed in any way.
"Libertarian" over enslavement
Peoples meditate all year round.
"Libertarian" is looking with admiration
As blood flows on the blade.
Quote Explanation: October, 2011.
№ 282855   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 10:57