schizophrenia [Theme] Page 1

It is a shame, the driving force of history are not crooks, and schizophrenics. They suppress their energy and number.
№ 330794   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2018 / 13:09
The girl sat quietly on the chair, swinging the right leg and occasionally blinking, but not taking his eyes from the corner above the cabinets. She suggests a horror, the silence. Plain crazy loaded with witches and aliens, global conspiracy theories and green cows. But she was silent, seemed to understand more than we all, and if she was bored with us here.
№ 329580   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2018 / 13:07
Is there a better name for those who had seen the Ghost schizophrenics.
№ 298502   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2017 / 18:09
His schizophrenia to project on others should not be.
№ 283690   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 11:44
The author of the book about the treatment of schizophrenia was asked to turn off music during his performances. No music was not.
№ 259898   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 18:04
He could feel his muscles covers the tension, but he knew that he was afraid was not the Shooter; he was afraid of what upstairs you won't find anyone.
№ 257884   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:47
- Tormenting me, father, one question...
- Tell me, daughter, hope, I will ease your suffering.
Of course! Most certainly! Get, a fascist, a grenade!
- Why, when you talk to God - this is called prayer, but when God is with you - schizophrenia?
№ 249785   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:26
The path from schizophrenia to genius, replete with pits, and therefore overcome irregular.
№ 225228   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:42
Says, just for five minutes, turned on the TV and there it was.
- Do not worry. This is a simple case. Ictericus propagandises Motobikes. Quite often in my practice lately.
- Oh, why am I going to do? We're pregnant. Dangerous I guess, is it?
- Immediately break the TV and get her somewhere quiet in the country for a week. And everything settles.
№ 224010   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:55
- Usually this means death, but not in these cases. We can say that this world was struck by a schizophrenic epidemic - continued to meet Peter, while Henry was immersed in his own thoughts.
- In what sense?
In your world, the brain controls the body, but it is only a disguise. He almost controls the body, but without consciousness cannot do. If the consciousness leaves the body, the person either dies or behaves like a dumb computer, is really controlled by the brain. In schizophrenia awareness begins to separate from the body. More clearly separated two faces, which in ordinary man are soldered together: the angel and a computer. And when it leaves, the person finally becomes an organic machine or dies. That is, in any case, it is inanimate, and his soul is freed, more or less.
Mark had previously pondered whether the complex machine is considered self-aware, but never came to any conclusion. But it didn't occur to you that the fact that the unsolvability of this question may be regarded as a necessary element of a certain General scheme. And he promised himself to think about the concept of camouflage.
Then a pink cloud over the politician shuddered, separated and slowly start to climb. The politician was silent, but after a moment continued:
- We choose prosperity, and in the evening will be fireworks.
№ 213667   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:05
- And You are trying to heal their patients?
- Heal? What is the purpose?
Well... again to bring them to life.
And to make a happy horse miserable person?
№ 204616   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:33
Usually I wasn't allowed to drink coffee all together because the coffee was served in ordinary cups, and I had a bad habit of beating these cups, then to cutting my arms.
№ 172126   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:50
Sometimes we hear criticism - say, a schizophrenic is just a person with innovative thinking, which vigilantly looks through the fabric of mundane reality and sees the parallel worlds, and you mrakobesie and kawaii of nasecki, its antipsychotics use Yes service obsessive offer...
№ 163234   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:53
It has become fashionable to ascribe psychiatric illness. Depression, schizophrenia, paranoia. Whining, whining, whining - this is all you morons.
№ 159935   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:03
I went to the bookstore two symmetrical Windows which are already marked schizophrenia. On the one hand, books about computers and future electronics, on the other - entirely occult science. It is the same inside: Apple and Cabala.
№ 152291   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:12