helplessness [Theme] Page 5

You're like a doll: small, helpless, which you can play. And most importantly - empty.
№ 218331   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:45
- I have to get up and get down to business.
- If you stand up, then do only one thing - it will crash on the floor.
№ 216180   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 18:17
Darkness is the Hydra, and the more heads you cut, the more they will grow! Hydra starved with hunger, you know? Kill a hundred Dark - in their place will rise a thousand.
№ 211606   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:41
Terrible is not the enemy. Terrible your helplessness before the enemy.
№ 206213   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:13
If you feel yourself falling into a black hole, don't give up. There is a solution.
Quote Explanation: Quote Stephen Hawking with his speech at the conference in Stockholm on the theory that black holes can get out, but in another universe, and to return from there to our no longer work.
№ 204956   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 19:27
You can not imagine how it was like when nothing depends on you, when you sliver that carries a rapid flow, and can only helplessly watch flying past the shore, salvation, life!
№ 198850   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:16
Lady Kinsley, unable to free himself from his obsession, I realized that there occurred one of those moments when life suddenly stops, and things get so strange and terrible power that man is helpless; life is terminated, and all communications disappear. Lady Kinsley felt that in these moments the mysterious subordination to the laws of nature she was at the mercy of occasion and even a minor accident can be decisive for the whole of her future life.
№ 197876   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:37
To ask for help - the worst and unpleasant thing in life.
№ 193597   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:42
So much life, so many people - and not a single soul that could help!
№ 186915   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:13
We are not devils and not gods... We are human... only human... Weak, helpless people.
№ 185651   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:19
Do you know, you, strange man, quietly sitting here in a comfortable chair, making a walk in the light, do you know what that means, when a person dies? Were you ever at the same time, have you seen how writhing body as bruised nails dig into the void, like wheezing larynx, as each member fights each finger rests in the struggle with the inexorable Ghost like eyes bugging out of their sockets from the horror that is beyond words? Do you worry it, you idle man, tourist, you talk about the duty to help? I have often seen it all, watched as the doctor... It was my clinical cases, a kind of reality... I have to say, I studied this - but experienced only once... I along with dying were in it and died together with her that night... that terrible night when I sat at her bedside and tormented his brain, trying to find something to invent, to invent against the blood which flowed and flowed, against fever, burn this woman in my eyes... against death, which came closer and I couldn't drive away. Do you understand what it means to be a doctor to know everything about all diseases, to feel a duty to help, as you so thoroughly noticed, and still sit without any benefit near dying, to know and to be powerless... to know only one thing, only the terrible truth that you can not help... it is impossible, even if revealing all the veins... to See helplessly bleeding favorite body, racked with pain, to count the pulse, rapid and discontinuous... fading under your fingers... to be a doctor and know nothing, nothing... just sit and mumble a prayer as a decrepit old woman, the face with a fist a pathetic God, which know that it is not. You realize it? You know?.. I... I just... don't understand, how... how can you not die in those moments... how can sleep, Wake up the next morning and brush your teeth, tie a tie... how to live after what I have gone through... feeling that it is a living breath that this is the first and only person I fought so hard, who wanted to keep all the forces of my soul slips away from me somewhere in the unknown slipping away faster and faster every minute, and I find nothing in his fevered brain, what could hold this man.
№ 178558   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:12
You saw, like a dog bark at a beggar? And the tramp gets away from him. Note, this is a symbol of power. It requires obedience. Dog this depicts an officer at the post of duty.
You're a street woman with whips flogs why, you scoundrel, scrip master?
You'd better whip whip because secretly want to sin with her.
The fraudster hung up the lender.
Through rags peccadillo negligible visible, but the velvet robes covering everything.
Vice gilding, gilding the judge spear will break,
But clothe it in rags, a straw will pierce.
No guilty, believe me, it is not guilty: no one commits crimes.
You undertake to justify, then, that the mouth has the right to clamp anyone.
Buy a glass eye and act as a rogue politician
What you see what you can't see you.
№ 171215   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:09
Like flies kids joke,
We the Gods love the wings snap off.
№ 171214   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:09
The homeless are unfortunate.
Driven severe weather,
That hand to mouth wandering homeless.
How to protect holey rags you from such a storm?
How little I thought about it before. There's a lesson here.
The rich man is arrogant, stand in the place of the poor,
Feel what they feel.
№ 171212   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:09
But no matter what I did to you is nothing compared to what you're doing to yourself, right? I see it in your eyes, Dean. You're useless. You couldn't save father, and deep down you know that you will not be able to save his brother.
2 Season 14 Series
№ 170977   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:58