helplessness [Theme] Page 3

When you do everything to win the love of people, this is called pleasing the people. If the person does not see the impact, he will lose again hatred..
Hate is to feel anger to someone who is hurting you. And anger is the source that feeds the hatred. The flames of anger, mastered by man, it is the beginning of burning in the area, not hearing the truth or a lie. The result - a man remains locked in his prison, with his devil. He's not looking for the guilty or the innocent, doesn't know what angry really is.
Anger is the realization of the hopelessness that you're trapped in the corner and the pain of being unable to find a solution. Starts walking through the dark places inside myself.. Trying to regain his helplessness on the other. Looking at their face, you stick your nails in the heart.. However, it's your heart.
№ 366205   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 23:03
I'd like people to realize that animals are totally dependent, helpless, like children; conscious of the trust given to us.
№ 365001   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2019 / 19:08
- When the plague came, you were as helpless as the sand before the sea. The tide fell upon us and dragged our people away, and there's nothing we could do to stop it.
- You ask for from medicine that can only be done by Allah. Or Yahweh.
- You never doubt your calling?
- Every morning and every evening. During the breaks I work too hard to think about it.
№ 362683   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2019 / 04:05
There is nothing that binds person to person, as helplessness.
№ 359287   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2019 / 13:07
I don't know where the comb is.
- Where you were looking for?
Everywhere. [Gwen takes the crest from the prominent places and shows Arthur] Probably he was under...
- Under the nose.
- How do you manage to see where...
- With a pair of eyes.
5 Season 8 Series
№ 353002   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2018 / 17:07
At my age you can be a lover home closet.
№ 351944   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2018 / 16:03
I am so weak, so helpless, so vulnerable,
I will fall, if not for that would keep.
Chaos in my head and in the eyes of the perspiration,
This is funny - from me to defend.
№ 350841   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2018 / 03:07
The actors is a period when absolutely needed someone's help to climb even a small step. Most can't handle.
№ 349489   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 19:14
See how helpless people look when their future is uncertain. They always imagine the worst.
№ 346895   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 11:08
- Pyrrha, I know I'm having a hard time but I'm not so desperate. I can always change professions, or something...
- No! That's not why I brought you here! Jean, I see that you're hard not only in school, and you're not a strong fighter... So I want to help you.
What?
- We can train together here after class. We are here nobody will disturb you.
I think I really need to help?
- No, I didn't mean it!
- But you yourself just said...
- Jean, we all need a little support from time to time. But that doesn't make you worse than the others. You went to beacon it already says a lot about your opportunities!..
- No. I'm here at all should not be.
Don't say that! Of course, you should be here!
No, it's not!.. I came in not like the others.
- What are you talking about?
- About the fact that I didn't go to other martial school! I have not passed any entrance tests! I didn't deserve his place in Beacon. I lied to everyone. I came here on forged documents.
- But... why?
It is for the person I always wanted to be. My father, my grandfather, even great-grandfather - they were all warriors. Were heroes. I also wanted to be like them. But I was never good enough.
- Then let me help you?
- I don't need help! I want to be a hero, not a "lady in distress"! I'm tired of being cute mattress, stuck in a tree while my friends are fighting for their lives! How do you not understand?! If I'm not able to, then what's the point of me?!
- Jean...
- Just leave me alone, okay?
- If it'll be easier...
1 Season 12 Series
№ 343959   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2018 / 11:05
It's a horrible, disgusting feeling of helplessness when you're in love with a man who absolutely do not care about your health, mental or physical, your feelings and you in General. When you, thinking about it, begin to tremble, imagining how he touching your skin with your fingertips and stroking your hands over the curves of your body. When catching him looking at me, you shudder and tremble, like a leaf until, until it again will not turn with the same indifferent look as always. When you're waiting for a message from him for hours, if not days, just to get a one word reply to your tirade about the pain. When your eyes fill with tears whenever you understand that you will not be together, no matter how much your heart beating in your moments of random intimacy. Tell me, do you know that feeling?
I have him for a long time.
№ 341177   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2018 / 02:22
All happening from their own helplessness.
3 Season 12 Series
№ 329593   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2018 / 14:05
I saw Sparrow clearly said something biting to the other, tiny and frail, and as a result poked his beak in the head. Like all other people.
№ 327516   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 13:15
I'm a skeptic and a cynic in one person
Always my words will be in the end!
And if you have decided to send me to the ban,
I'm a new account that would create!
Hold on to your socks, the administrator is the villain
And a fresh batch of dirt grab!
And shit I will just because
That life is not needed at all to anyone...
№ 308409   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2017 / 11:28
The poor is not a lot <...> Helpless man completely alone.
Quote Explanation: The article "Why am I not a Communist?" 1924. Translated from the Czech by I. Bernstein.
№ 305882   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 16:12