aging [Theme]

We all must grow old, that’s what the Lord commanded, that’s how it should be! And we all must give way to more beautiful women! And be glad that they exist, that they are next to you, and you are next to them.
Release Date: 25.02.2024
№ 463743   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:35
Many, without thinking about the future, live for the sake of their children. As a result, when children grow up and leave the family, it turns out that parents do not have their own interests and activities. All this leads to the fact that such people grow old very quickly. Therefore, before this happens, it is useful to remember yourself before parenthood and then set an example for your children how to live, enjoying every moment.
№ 462995   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:12
He set some kind of trap. I don't know what it was, but he led them there. Again. He prevailed over them. Again. And he took away the only thing they had. Again. I don’t know how these tiny lives now settled in these machines, but now they will never find peace. Not like that. I have to call them all off. All of them. Together. In one place.
Quote Explanation: Director Henry Emily talks about the monster he unwittingly created and all the sins the monster committed.
№ 462726   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:27
I recently had this happen: one day I had a match in a tender, and I was chosen as the eldest on the block! One day!
№ 458985   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:22
The younger generation and the older generation were divided. Where is the bridge between them?
№ 448253   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:41
I decided to live until eighty. Just think: you are eighty, and *** eat eighteen! This is the only way to cheat death in the game, if you can cheat at all.
№ 447114   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 01:06
Often talented people are written off when they turn 50-60 years old. But the saddest thing is that with age we only get better.
№ 447108   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2022 / 21:36
A healthy person is content with the very quality of life and watches with interest the passing years, his growing up, and then aging.
№ 435095   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2022 / 09:12
I hope people start to accept their aging in a more positive way. We live in a society where, wherever you look, every billboard, every magazine, every advertisement points us to the disadvantages of adulthood. It is scary and dangerous.
Quote Explanation: So Cameron answered a question from the press about the motives for writing a book about a beautiful old age.
№ 433251   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2021 / 18:21
Recently I learned that the sun's rays age people faster. Now I understand why the classmates who sit by the window are always a little older than other classmates.
Release Date: 10.12.2021
№ 432928   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 12:30
For many decades, I sincerely sympathized with those who complained that they felt like a deep old man, but only now I realized that everyone can feel like an old man. To do this, it is enough to become a teacher.
№ 432906   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 06:36
As people age, the first symptoms of this do not appear in their actions or physical condition. Aging begins in the mind of a person simultaneously with a change in his goals and attitude towards life.
№ 428718   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 13:10
The very word eternity came from the fear of time.
Quote Explanation: Kido (Japanese 鬼 道 kido :, "the art of demons", literally "the way of the demon") is a magic that is often used by guides of souls. With its help, you can heal, attack, defend and hinder the movement of the enemy. Not all soul guides are proficient in this art. Spells vary in number and can be quite long. Some guides (for example, Byakuya Kuchiki) can attack Kido without a preliminary spell, but simply by saying its name aloud (this is a sign of skill). It is also possible to use two Kidо at the same time.
The very word eternity came from the fear of time.
№ 420252   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2021 / 14:24
- I am the pillar of flame, Kyōzyuro Rengoku!
- And I'm called Akaz. Kyōzyuro, let me tell you why you still haven't reached the ideal. You're human. You're going to get old and you're going to die. So become a demon, Kyōzyuro! Here you will become and will be able to improve at least a hundred years, at least two hundred. You train your strength.
- Both aging and death are a beautiful part of fleeting being. We all age and we all die. That's why life is so loved and valuable for us. If you think that you can only be strong with your body, then you are a fool. This young man is by no means weak! Don't insult him!
- I am the pillar of flame, Kyōzyuro Rengoku!
- And Im...
№ 419682   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 15:03
I will never grow to the point of becoming a man, and I will suddenly change from a child to a gray-haired old man.
№ 419426   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 22:21