the transformation [Theme]

The transformation of Christianity into the state religion led to the use of political and forceful methods to combat paganism: by order of the authorities, not only pagan temples were closed and pagan beliefs were banned, but also pagan philosophical schools began to be closed. Within the framework of various philosophical teachings, the most consistent criticism of Christianity was carried out at the theoretical level; philosophical teachings and methods served as the basis for the emergence of many different movements in Christian theology, which were later recognized as heretical.
№ 466250   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2024 / 15:27
It was a year that did not allow us to relax, but which forced us to unite and be even stronger. A year when there were many losses, human and financial. And I hug tightly those from whom the year has taken away the most important thing - loved ones. It was also a year of enormous transformation. Soul, mind. Metamorphosis, what is it? Transformation. Transformation. And I believe that we have reached/are reaching a new level of development. Where the rule is to give more than to take. Where love is unconditional, from a pure “just like that.” Where friendship can withstand all events. Where you need to be able to forgive and say goodbye, letting go of everything; outdated, with great gratitude. Where dreams are not just a wish list; on the new moon, but powerful work on your goals and moving forward, because there is faith. Into yourself. And the most important thing. We can do anything. We'll survive everything. We will achieve everything. As long as we have love for life in our hearts. I wish you, my dears, to always be in love with LIFE! Happy New Year!
№ 460903   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:09
Nearby, a bomb is fixed on top of a steel tower and will be tested for the first time today. The code name is Trinity. Robert Oppenheimer was inspired by the poems of his favorite poet, John Donne. He loved poetry and the wilderness of the southwestern United States. This peace-loving man, by chance, became the creator of the most destructive weapon in history. <...> At five o'clock twenty-nine minutes forty-five seconds the bomb exploded. The flash of a nuclear explosion is brighter than the Sun. Watching him, Oppenheimer remembered the lines from the sacred book of Hinduism: "Thus I became death, the destroyer of the universe." Bhagavad Gita. With the testing of this terrible weapon, the transformation of a peaceful country created by the founding fathers into a militarized state began.
Nearby, a bomb is fixed on top of a steel tower and will be...
№ 456309   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 23:30
It is impossible to bring about a greater change and greater evil in society than this: the transformation of the law into an instrument of robbery.
№ 431739   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 21:18
In man-automatic machines, it is not even mechanics that is important, but the replacement of psychology with technology, the mechanization of the inner world, the transformation of mental life into a reaction-response characteristic of simple devices.
Quote Explanation: In society, the absorption of the individual and the personal by the standard and the universal takes place, hence the man-automatons.
№ 427748   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:44
Family life is boring and uninteresting! This is not life, there is no freedom! So says an aged hunter who never possessed a truly valuable trophy ...
№ 424511   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:27
The dark forces gave rise to a terrible curse, the consequences of which you saw with your own eyes: during the day Isabella turns into a beautiful hawk that you brought me, and at night, as you may have guessed, the howl of that wolf is the cry of Navarre... Creatures who remember nothing about their life in human form. Just a sharp pain for a fraction of a second at sunrise and sunset, when they seem to be able to touch each other... but they don't.
№ 420048   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 16:15
Whatever you do, you will become taller. Above one more level of awareness of the mechanisms of this world - the mechanisms of oneself. It will hurt. It will be hard. Your illusions will begin to crumble. And this will be a great transformation of a being - into a Human.
№ 419494   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 22:18
I will never grow to the point of becoming a man, and I will suddenly change from a child to a gray-haired old man.
№ 419426   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 22:21
What a sad thought!
Take a look at what it's turned into.
Even he, that wild goose,
Flying in the middle of the clouds,
At the very edge of the firmament.
Quote Explanation: Seeing that on the kitchen board spread a wild goose, lost its likeness.
№ 417489   Added Viker 26-04-2021 / 09:00
All going somewhere and in something develops.
№ 392135   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 01:54
The transformation of the stallion into the horse's still not evolution, but only a cycle.
№ 390380   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:30
...No power in the world can turn a hater into loving. You can turn enslaved to hating, but not loving. All the power in the world you will not be able to turn a man fanatical in human tolerant. And with all the light you can't turn vengeful other.
№ 380780   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2019 / 11:36
What began as a schoolhouse and ended as a temple.
Began as a schoolhouse and ended as a temple.
Quote Explanation: John Oldman about the history of Christianity.
№ 360817   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 14:12