helplessness [Theme] Page 2

- So before you completely dismiss the option of hospital...
Bocek for all my life, I have never had to cope with problems. Me nobody and nothing denied, so instead of trying to solve the problems I'll set up camp you have a little.
- Sarah Lynn, I hear you. And I think I know what you need. To strong responsible adult said to you:... Yes! Yes, of course, abide with me. It will be fun! Hey, everybody, the old gang is back together! The three Sirotenko, one, two, three...
Quote Explanation: Horse Bodzek offers Sarah Lynn to go to the hospital. Previously, they starred in a sitcom "Laughing horse", where Bodzek played the role of foster father of Sarah Lynn. At the end of the Horse sings the melody of the opening theme of the show.
№ 400539   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2020 / 00:15
Helplessness is the worse feeling of all.
№ 398477   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 21:33
For Jennifer's acceptance of responsibility was inextricably linked with the need to confess. If I explain my actions and responses as entirely due to another person, I find myself a slave or a robot, owned by this man. As always in such a situation, the meaning of the game is to prove the guilt of another person and his own helplessness. The root cause of this barren game is the relationship of two people who become opponents. This contest usually ends with the fact that each of the players feels the futility of their efforts, but mistakenly ascribes it to the resistance of the other, not understanding the true nature of the problem. If I win in this game, you no longer feel powerless and angry victim. If you lose, you feel anger and shame. In short, this is a situation in which it is impossible to win. Unfortunately, there remains too many couples.
№ 396050   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:49
Our helplessness only adds to life, and to tap your hidden potential-we don't have the guts.
№ 393692   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:56
"Miracles do not happen" means that man is helpless before the force majeure and all.
№ 391228   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 21:54
Doubt separates religious "childhood" and maybe religious "boyhood" from Mature pores from the faith, courageous, strong and final. It is not "temptation," and "the crucible"; not "the end of religion", and upgrading and deepening. "Shy away" from him so deliberately prolong his child's helplessness, i.e., to diminish the power of faith and the victory of religion. The same question, such as "nature": the persecuted in the door, flies out the window. In order to overcome it, need it "to go"; do not break it saves the vulnerable places of his faith, that can be opened in the hardest hour of your life and lead him to spiritual collapse. And while he does not overcome them, he can't help the other in overcoming them; for to teach and lead in matters of faith can only master the true, religious-subject, creative doubt.
№ 389017   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2020 / 15:30
In one second a person loses all desires, aspirations, even dreams. He hardens in her grief, motionless, surrounded by a swirl of other people's lives. His soul cries out, but who will hear this silent scream? All run past, no one pays attention to his terrible, mournful howl. But he was so long, so helpless, so bloody, like these flowers, whose juice seeping between my clenched in a fist with your fingers.
№ 385114   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 10:22
You feel helpless, I think we need to surround himself with thugs to get stronger, but it's a lie. They command you, push to the indiscretions, but you're strong. You are very strong. The power is in you, just spread it out.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 384706   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 02:44
Helpless is the most terrible woman's weapon. Truly helpless women do not happen.
№ 382005   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 19:38
If our life is like a movie, it is one of the scenes where the hero with a crash breaks through the bottom. Despair, sadness, helplessness. I know how pathetic he is, and what stupid stuff is going on. All for one stupid word...
Love...
№ 381894   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:13
Helplessness brings sensual comfort, stupidity is impossible to accept.
№ 381458   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:10
Our helplessness only adds to life,and to tap your hidden potential-we don't have the courage
№ 378034   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 08-09-2019 / 16:35
One that somehow always difficult to make.
No one can do anything by themselves.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 374599   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2019 / 13:41
[Hamilton]
And here it is!
[The troupe]
Here General!
[Burr]
Ladies and gentlemen!
The moment you've all been waiting for!
The Pride Of Mount Vernon -
George Washington!
[Washington]
We are inferior to them in arms,
Inferior in manpower,
Inferior in numbers
And organization!
We must do everything possible to survive,
Hey, I need the right hand!
Look
Can I just take a minute to be honest.
Even a fraction of a second?
Can I relax and tell people how I feel.
Now I am the model of a modern major-General,
Honorary veteran of Virginia, whose soldiers
Paved me the way to the podium.
In letters to their loved ones
Describe my elegance and my eloquence.
But there is a problem that is ignored
The truth that is written on your face
When you hear the thunder of the British guns (BOOM!).
Any hope of success is fleeting,
How can I lead the army
If the people whom I command, retreat?
We put an end to the bloodshed,
When the British seized Brooklyn,
The knight took the rook, but look:
We are inferior to them in arms,
Inferior in manpower,
Inferior in numbers
And organization!
We must do everything possible to survive,
Hey, I need the right hand!
Get down!
[Hamilton]
Here he comes!
[Company]
Here comes the general!
[Burr]
Ladies and gentlemen!
The moment you've been waiting for!
The Pride of Mount Vernon!
George Washington!
[Washington]
We are out-gunned!
Out-manned!
Out-numbered,
Out-planned!
We gotta make an all-out stand
Hey yo I'm gonna need a right-hand man
Check it -
Can I be real a second?
For just a millisecond?
Let down my guard and tell the people how I feel a second?
Now I'm the model of a modern major general
The venerated Virginian veteran whose men are all
Lining up to put me up on a pedestal
Writing letters to relatives
Embellishing my elegance and eloquence
But the elephant is in the room
The truth is in your face
When you hear the British cannons go (BOOM!)
Any hope of success is fleeting
How can I keep leading
When the people I'm leading keep retreating?
We put a stop to the bleeding
As the British take Brooklyn
Knight takes rook, but look
We are out-gunned!
Out-manned!
Out-numbered,
Out-planned!
We gotta make an all-out stand
Ayo, I'm gonna need a right-hand man
Incoming!
Quote Explanation: The song "Right hand man".
№ 369554   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2019 / 22:17
I despise the helpless people who spend their entire lives in the unfounded expectation. I like people who believe that life is not only eating a meal or going to the toilet.
№ 368710   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2019 / 19:02