helplessness [Theme] Page 1

Today I woke up with helplessness, indifference, boredom and fear lying lazily on my chest.
№ 431949   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2021 / 06:48
- But...
- I want to hear: "I understand you, coach."
- Coach... - Further arguments instantly flew out of my head when Andrew intercepted his wrist and squeezed it slightly. A flash of pain burned his fingers and Neil quickly pulled out his hand. Josten looked at Miniyard with an unkind look, but he didn't even look in his direction. Pressing his hand against him, Neil bent over her, struggling with sensations and trying to protect her from repeated exposure, and then switched his attention back to Waimak.
"Thank you," the coach nodded, addressing Minyard.
№ 424082   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 20:15
Henry was himself an excellent wrestler and he knew that Richard of Gloucester was looking for a meeting with him and only with him. Heinrich now felt neither fear nor helplessness. He won't wait any longer. He will never run again. What should happen will happen here and now.
№ 423927   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:13
If your baby cries for a long time and can't get eeddle, beat him and he will calm down.
№ 418403   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 13:27
It happens in life when you do not live by your prayers at all. When the prayers of those who love you, for whom you still matter, make up for all your helplessness and weakness. Through the prayers of our neighbors, we get rid of troubles, gain salvation from God, get healed and rise again. These prayers become wings that lift your wounded soul and prevent it from falling down.
№ 414838   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2021 / 16:39
- Go ahead, guys! Let's do our all!
- Slow down, Toru! You said that if I helped you, you would feed me from the heart! And I took time off at my own expense even for this at work!
- Mistress told me about you, Elma - that in the office from you little use. And they gave you time off only so that you would not get confused under your feet.
- It's not fair! I just learned how to work with a computer! And magic is forbidden to interfere in the life of this world!
- You interfere with it by mere presence.
№ 414803   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2021 / 23:06
How tired he is. Lack of sleep, fog, but the main thing is the eternal feeling of helplessness in front of the madness, which multiplied its faces every day ...
№ 413819   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2021 / 01:24
Even as a child, her blood boiled when she saw that someone - no matter who - was being treated cruelly and unfairly. And if you compare this share of dignity with a tiny piece of land that belongs to you, and only to you, it is you who will sow the seed of your hope. This tiny embryo will one day sprout and bloom. According to Nalan, it is this tiny seed that should be fought for.
№ 409972   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 21:57
When circumstances get out of hand, people often complain about powerlessness.
№ 409605   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:45
It's hard to forget the name of the person who took the most valuable thing from your friend while you watched helplessly.
№ 409602   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:36
Faced with uncontrollable circumstances, people often only complain about their helplessness. But if a mere mortal endures the blows of fate and still strives for his goal, then the gods look at him with mercy.
Quote Explanation: The Glaze of God
№ 406893   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 15:33
If your child really is the meaning of life for you, then your life is meaningless. Any relationship between people, where one person becomes the meaning of another person's life, lead to the psychological scenario "master - slave" or "I am a lover", where a woman begins to fulfill all the whims and whims of her child. Both the one and the other option make a person cease to be independent. He suppresses the initiative in the child, cultivating in him irresponsibility and helplessness. And then you come to the age of 40, and we all cry here together that your child is 20 years old, and he does not understand at all what he wants in life ... he does not want anything. This is how these are the consequences of the fact that someone is the meaning of someone else's life.
№ 405709   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 02:27
If we do nothing, then often regret it. Because of regrets, doubts in their abilities. Doubt reduce our self-confidence, causing feelings of helplessness. But for the latter, we again do nothing. The circle is closed.
№ 400710   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2020 / 21:00
Research by Martin Seligman revealed that several of the negative impulses can convince us that everything is bad and there's nothing you can do about it. Because of this belief we possessed a sense of helplessness, which can lead to depression and life resignatio. In one of these studies in the box put a rodent (imagine, for example, hamster) and then closed it with a transparent cover. The hamster tried to get out of the box. The first day he was jumped, but hit his head on the transparent cover. The next day, his activity is markedly decreased.
After a couple of days the hamster was abandoned any attempts to escape. The researchers then lifted the lid, but the hamster did not even try to escape. A few setbacks convinced him that the chances of success there. This confidence remained with him and after conditions change. The state faced a hamster, called learned helplessness, he can meet us.
№ 400708   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2020 / 20:54