coach [Theme]

“The head coach is like a director. He can’t influence the actor’s performance, but he can build a system by which everything will work.”
Quote Explanation: In this quote, the author talks about the importance of the system. And about how important it is to do everything according to the rules. At the same time, the author also mentions actors and compares them with football players.
№ 466043   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 03:18
He was once asked what talent was the most important for a coach of a hockey team. Sune replied: “Be able to drink crappy coffee.” Endless early rises and late evenings in stadiums with burnt coffee pots and cheap machines, bus routes past lonely roadside eateries, school canteens at sports camps and competitions - how can you stand it all if you have an expensive coffee machine at home? Do you want to become a coach? Don't get used to what others have. Free time, family, delicious coffee. Hockey tolerates only the most resilient. Those who, if necessary, can drink coffee even cold.
№ 464606   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:14
And betray Credulity - God save you!
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Piotr Kwiatkowski, 2013
№ 456078   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:11
- But...
- I want to hear: "I understand you, coach."
- Coach... - Further arguments instantly flew out of my head when Andrew intercepted his wrist and squeezed it slightly. A flash of pain burned his fingers and Neil quickly pulled out his hand. Josten looked at Miniyard with an unkind look, but he didn't even look in his direction. Pressing his hand against him, Neil bent over her, struggling with sensations and trying to protect her from repeated exposure, and then switched his attention back to Waimak.
"Thank you," the coach nodded, addressing Minyard.
№ 424082   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 20:15
- But this is already superfluous. For me, you are now either a son or a maggot.
№ 411705   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:15
Coach - the face of the athlete!
№ 409584   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 21:42
A trainer from God - a student from a trainer!
№ 406884   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 15:06
The teacher is responsible for knowledge - the coach is responsible for destiny!
№ 405094   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2020 / 21:33
Hello to everyone who knows me, and the one who does not know - my name is Sveta Golubeva. Recently, I made a big mistake, for which another person is now paying: my swimming coach is Vera Alexandrovna Leskova, who always wished me only good. And even when I wasn't brave enough to win, she always supported me and believed that things could be fixed. I want to apologize on behalf of all those who have been unfair to you. Vera Alexandrovna, please forgive me. And now I know for sure that even from the most difficult situation there is always a way out. It's not worth taking your own life.
Why do people allow themselves to hurt others without thinking about the fact that one innocently thrown phrase, joke or just banting can lead to the fact that a person will simply cease to love and respect himself.
Sometimes the closest people... can be so cruel.
My story ended well, I will try to find the strength in myself and never give up again, but among us there are a lot of vulnerable people who can not cope with resentment and mockery.
Before you show your superiority - think that in your hands there may be someone's life.
Quote Explanation: Sveta Golubeva apologizes to Vera for her mother
№ 403383   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:12
Children need a mother in a good mood much more than a tutor, fashionable clothes, friends or a successful coach.
№ 402646   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 07:51
- I'm fine - without thinking, blurted out to the guy.
Vaymak said nothing, but his eyes said a lot. Anticipating this, the nail with a special interest unblinking gaze stared at the coffee machine. Coach turned away, it seems, after a century and poured himself a Cup of drink. He turned off the apparatus and stared at the doorway. Neil moved a little to the side to miss it, but the man stopped right in front of him:
- Neil, just between us, I think you've never been right.
№ 383020   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 12:28
When you say - "the boxer from God," I say - "the boxer from the Trainer".
№ 348720   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2018 / 15:02
Bodyguard and trainer. Body store and train.
№ 345311   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 00:09
Noble and truly Titanic work of the coach is very often a thankless and unappreciated.
№ 343308   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2018 / 10:30
Filled Boxing hall - the result of hard laborious work of the trainer.
№ 342518   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2018 / 12:05