harmony [Theme] Page 2

Harmony with oneself is harmony with others.
Quote Explanation: Recording in the Telegram channel (04/09/2022).
№ 437584   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2022 / 12:27
An ingenious text is the harmony of word and space.
№ 434085   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2022 / 00:00
Happiness is the harmony of your desires and possibilities, emotions and feelings.
№ 431792   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2021 / 10:09
When a goal becomes the master of a person, at some point, a person begins to sacrifice everything in order to achieve this goal. Naturally, the harmony of all life is violated.
№ 430938   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:09
There is no single fraternal humanity, there are different enemies, at times donning friendly guises, while their life principle is mutual coercion. Harmony is established for short minutes, the prevailing law is separation, disunity, disgrace and murder.
№ 427754   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:45
Everything is for the worst in the best of worlds, man is pathetic, heaven is silent, Armageddon is coming. The harmony that the best minds dreamed of is doomed and impossible in a world of evil disorder. The last thing that remains of a miserable soul in such a world is to turn to heaven in anticipation of divine grace.
№ 427577   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2021 / 11:09
The harmony of the world of spiritual rewards!
Quote Explanation: Definition of love, 2014
№ 424899   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 21:51
The highest harmony for a person can be reflected in music - but not every music is able to convey it.
№ 423622   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 22:51
The old schemes no longer work,
New - not born.
I bring out on the asphalt clearly:
"This is a new life."
Much has been done.
The sail is straightened, the anchors are raised.
But the changes delight the brave:
They will conquer the seas.
Old schemes crumbled to pieces.
I'm looking for a guideline.
Their ashes are carelessly scattered on the ashtrays.
The passenger is exposed.
Looks in confusion, catches a ride,
Looking for a way.
«S. O. S.»
I don't doubt for a moment:
Hardship is growth.
The old schemes no longer work.
In the new game - carte blanche.
How I want to learn without the hustle and feel
Create a balance in it.
№ 422815   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:39
That was the sense of harmony of the world. Now he's gone... What to do? It's gone...
That was the sense of harmony of the world. Now hes...
№ 422429   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 12:54
Any world goal, be it a "bright future", "universal happiness", "harmony", "progress" or, conversely, "Armageddon", "apocalypse" are only disembodied ideas, illusory values that have no basis within life, the movement of which is conditioned only by the inner will to power, and not by the ideals of "pure reason".
№ 420819   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 17:57
On particularly difficult days, I can spend hours having an anxious dialogue with myself, trying to figure out if I need to radically change something in life. At this point, I usually remember that I forgot to have lunch. After a tuna sandwich, the defeatist mood disappears.
№ 419847   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 16:57
It seems that the biggest mystery of planet Earth is humanity. It is possible to explain the existence of any kind of plant and animal worlds, every bug, for they are inscribed in the logic of nature, solve in a huge variety of natural processes, albeit insignificant, but specific tasks, bringing their useful contribution to the general piggy bank. And this is the meaning of their existence, reproduction, repetition of life. At the same time, Mother Nature closely monitors the ratio of living entities in the "benefit-harm" paradigm, and if the harm becomes greater, then by various methods corrects the situation so that the natural harmony is not disturbed and the common benefit for everyone is done.
It's a different matter of man. What does it bring more to the planet and the environment: benefit or harm?
Quote Explanation: Quote from Leonid Ivashov's book "The Overturned World. The mysteries of the past are mysteries of the future. What hide the archives of the Special Department of the NKVD, the Ahnenerbe and The Supreme Command of the Wehrmacht"
№ 412934   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 07:21
To exist is to be in harmony.
№ 412059   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 22:00
Афоризмы о счастье
Наше счастье живет там - где живут наши мечты.
Our happiness lives where our dreams live.
La nostra felicitа vive dove i nostri sogni vivono.
Реальное счастье в виртуальном мире не живет.
The real happiness in the virtual world does not live.
Счастье - брать от жизни то, что душе угодно.
Happiness is to take from life what the soul desires.
Счастье - когда возможности идут в ногу с мечтами.
Happiness is when opportunities keep pace with dreams.
Счастье - когда душа и тело идут в одном направлении.
Happiness is when the soul and body go in the same direction.
Счастье - когда душу греет солнце и убаюкивает шёпот моря.
Happiness is when the sun warms the soul and the sea whisper lulls her.
Счастье - это ощущение востребованности человека обществом.
Happiness is a feeling of demand for a person by society.
Счастье - когда Бог создал тебя цельным, а не без второй половинки.
Happiness is when God created you whole, and not without the soulmate.
Счастье - это гармония души, физиологии человека и окружающего мира.
Happiness is the harmony of the soul, the physiology of man and the environment.
Счастье - это найти в жизни гавань, к которой может причалить корабль твоей мечты.
Happiness is to find in life a haven to which the ship of your dreams can dock.
Счастье - это умение радостно мыслить, - умение найти песчинку радости в буре горя.
Happiness is the ability to think joyfully, the ability to find a grain of joy in a storm of grief.
№ 411032   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 16:12