mode [Theme] Page 2

Free struggle with the regime only suckers.
№ 390377   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:29
Nazism, repeat for the German philosopher Eric Feglino, it is the mode which uses the evil inclinations of man. Not only so that the power comes to "the rabble", but also so that "a simple man who is honest only as long as the society is in a state of General equilibrium, flows into amok, not knowing even what was happening to him, when that order collapses".
Quote Explanation: Amok (from the Malay style. amoq, "to fall into a blind rage and kill") - the mental state most frequently identified as ethnic-specific psychiatry a syndrome, characteristic of the inhabitants of Malaysia, Philippines and nearby regions, characterized by a sharp motor excitation (usually running) and aggressive actions, the wanton attack on people. In German language the word "Amok" has received expanded meaning, frantic, blind, unwarranted aggression with casualties or without them, regardless of any ethnic or geographical scope.
№ 386521   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 20:44
The arrests of the Decembrists began on the night of 15 December 1825, shortly after, by order of Nicholas I, rebellious troops on the Senate square were shot with buckshot. The accused was taken to the Winter Palace, which actually turned into a police station. The king was actually the chief investigator and jailer, Prosecutor, and executioner. He personally interviewed many of the Decembrists, determined the regime of their stay in the fortress.
№ 386180   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 22:22
- You can say so! The beauty is that your Shah Pahlavi created in Iran a stable dictatorship that was provided to you and the British control over the oil fields.
- So we have successfully defended Western values!
- Exactly! Until then, until evil again raised his head!
What? Again, the lawyers?
- No, even worse. Shah so much oppressed his people that the radical Islamists under the leadership of Ayatollah Khomeini overthrow the monarch and create a religious terrorist regime.
What?! I need to urgently intervene!
- No, this time, to incite someone else. Here with Iraq.
- Oh, Hussein! Now I get bombed!
- No! Hussein invades Iran and will fight against evil!
- So, he needs weapons to send? What else?
- There is one small problem... the Embargo on arms.
- Oh, these assholes are pacifists! I know what I'll do. I will send the weapon in the form of spare parts! Good thinking, one will send the mustard. the other is to send gas. Well, what can you do if Hussein will make him a mustard gas (yperite)?
Quote Explanation: This is the reason of anger of the United States to Iran, the Shah fled to Egypt, and from there went for treatment in new York, USA. The rebels seized the Embassy with 55 hostages and held them for more than a year-444 days until after two unsuccessful attempts to free the hostages. The Shah died in America. The United States staged against Iran war, Hussein has pushed, then the right pawn USA and began to arm Iraq, even mass BV.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386156   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:54
From the change of a regime of evil becomes no more, no less. Totalitarian regimes all the evil is concentrated in one hands - in the hands of the authorities. In countries where more democracy, evil becomes a private matter. It is privatized.
№ 379502   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2019 / 18:54
Sat for a long time, breaking the routine, changing the everyday life and turning something bigger than one person's life.
№ 373018   Added Viker 23-06-2019 / 07:33
Okay, going to bed, probably
It's time to turn my mode.
And we all lately
In the bed are for a long time.
№ 316632   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2018 / 13:04
The world witnessed the horrors in Syria, which began with the fact that the bloody regime denied the right of people to peaceful protest. We must not allow that to happen in Iran. If any country tries to prevent the holding of this meeting of the Security Council, it will speak for itself. As well as the Iranian regime is trying to deprive its people the opportunity to be heard.
Quote Explanation: The U.S. permanent representative to the UN, Nikki Haley said about the danger of the development in Iran of the Syrian scenario and urged not to let this happen. Today at 23:00 Moscow time, at the initiative of the USA, there will be a meeting of the UN Security Council on Iran.
№ 313223   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2018 / 16:05
Comedy is the best weapon against totalitarian regimes.
Comedy is the greatest way to attack anything like a totalitarian regime.
№ 310985   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2017 / 00:10
Personally, I envy Serebrennikov. He became Meyerhold in life. The victim of the bloody regime. And still so young! And to sit - so Stalin and Lenin were sitting. This story ensured his future royalties at all stages of the world. Lemons biting elbows. Malakhov quietly crying in the dressing room. Solzhenitsyn is rolling in his grave. Brodsky!.. What Brodsky? Nothing to talk about.
Quote Explanation: Entry in the "Facebook" 24.08.2017. Basmanny court of Moscow satisfied the petition of the investigation and sent the Director Kirill Serebrennikov under house arrest on charges of fraud. Silver is accused of organizing the theft of 68 million rubles.
№ 298934   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2017 / 18:12
Ninety percent of society is the mode.
№ 292973   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2017 / 18:06
No civilized nation in the world should be censored. If the government harms freedom, if the state promises the danger of criticism of the regime in the mouth of an ordinary worker, it is not a state, and the slave plantation. God forbid some slave in the box to shout how tired he was. The other servants will support it, they're gonna wonder what kind of hell they live in and the riot. Slave owners would hang and will be a new mode.
№ 292561   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 21:12
Any regime that does not have the intention to fight is meaningless and useless.
№ 273025   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:54
Small tyrants, threatened big,
sincerely believe,
they can change the regime.
Quote Explanation: Translated Igor Sibirerin.
№ 234471   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:28
Any tyranny to establish itself, you need only the silence of civil society.
№ 177898   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:46