technology [Theme] Page 9

In the 1970-ies we have actively used solar panels, including military satellites at this time in the United States only began to appear first article on this topic. At the station "Mir" was established 70 square meters of silicon panels. In the early 1990s, I asked the then head of the Russian space Agency $5 million needed to purchase several machines needed for the industrial production of solar panels. However, such money was not. As a result, we still buy even for their own needs solar panels on the West. At the same time, their efficiency is not very high - slightly above 30%. We have lost global leadership and retreated from the world record that was set earlier. Namely these tasks are put in front of science, and the state should support.
№ 218690   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:57
As a society, we're smart as ever, just technology given the right to vote a mindless mass.
№ 217610   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:21
We are surrounded by technology, but we don't know how they work. It seems to us that, since we are at the forefront of technological progress, it means we are geniuses. We fall back in time fall through the wormhole and found myself in Italy of the Renaissance to the Council of the best minds of the time, we probably would be gods! We have begun the scientific revolution, would be the wonder of the age, we would tell them things unheard of. It would be incredible. No. We're three issues in order to expose themselves assholes.
The first question: "What do you have in the future, a time traveler?" And you would be like, "we've got an amazing thing, computer. The computer is in the room. He is in every house worldwide. It sends information to different parts of the world and makes information". They'll scream:
- It's incredible! And how does it work?
- It is a cable in the wall.
And what happens there?
- I honestly don't know. I tried to explain it many times. But I did not understand. In fact, in the wall of a living creature, and it changes the picture on the screen...
№ 213654   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:05
A doctor once told me that if a caveman our technology, he would have taken it for magic. And if you show a modern man magic, he would take her for technology.
We do not believe in those things. And it will ruin us.
№ 210701   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:10
The paradox is that the better our technology the more distant we can see the stars. But we don't look into the future and into the past.
№ 208415   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:29
- Why a satellite phone if it doesn't work? What's the matter?
- Anything could happen: a solar flare is a problem with the satellite, or maybe she just turned it off.
She knows how to call?
- Are you kidding? She requested the latest model!
[Malcolm started pounding a satellite phone in the trailer]
- Stop it! Gentle... love it.
- Rings - love!
- Not love - not the rings.
Quote Explanation: Malcolm could not get through to Sarah, who unbeknown to him, left on a desert island populated by dinosaurs.
№ 202470   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:12
Unlike people, technology never fail me.
1 Season
№ 192420   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:55
Technology to kill their own kind is constantly being improved. Come on, people, kill, kill each other even more refined and more modern.
№ 190933   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:56
We are increasingly dependent on new technologies. But often the road paved with the memory chips and artificial intelligence, leads us nowhere.
№ 186770   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:05
There is no such production sphere, in which new technology could replace the human. It is a fact. But then what the hell people continue to go to work, carrying bags, to bend under the buildings and die in the mines? What the hell! Or is it a Sisyphean punishment. A job for Sisyphus, which you need to take something to repay them for that handouts.
№ 185509   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:14
Attempt to identify companies dependent on high technology, is as stupid idea as trying to identify businesses that depend on phone.
№ 180730   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:14
All brides are pretty. In one degree or another. The wonders of current technology. Tan, hair, makeup. Extended eyelashes and nails.
№ 176084   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:37
Machines cannot like or dislike: is not an object of emotion. We use them for good or evil deeds, so the problem of machines - human, like everything else.
№ 174545   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:35
The amount of time that women devote to household chores has not changed since nineteen hundred thirtieth year, in spite of all technical innovations. All these vacuum cleaners, washers-dryers, pressively rubbish, waste removers, fabric that can be washed and immediately put on... Why, with all these improvements in women takes as much time cleaning the house, as in the days of our grandmothers?
№ 163696   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:17
If science fiction is the mythology of modern technology, this myth is very tragic.
№ 158113   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:36