irresponsibility [Theme] Page 2

The main deficiency in the unhappy country of Russia - it is the people who are actually responsible for their work and really benefit others.
№ 316052   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2018 / 00:05
Isn't it easier to blame someone else than to take responsibility for themselves?
№ 310623   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 21:35
Irresponsible! The highest form of irresponsibility and arrogance of the American side that they get away with it!
№ 307696   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2017 / 19:09
Power is not the ability to be violent, and the ability to hold oneself from it. Any power is violence which involves Spiritual responsibility.
Quote Explanation: "Chance Gardeners" https://otvet.mail.ru/answer/1885246094
№ 305355   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 02:15
Many in Russia do not feel that he is a citizen responsible for their own state.
Quote Explanation: Creative evening of Vladimir Posner's "Parting with illusions", Yekaterinburg, 11.10.2017.
№ 304130   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2017 / 15:06
And von Neumann gave me an interesting idea: that you don't have to be responsible for the world in which we live. As a result of Council von Neumann I've developed a very powerful sense of social irresponsibility. This made me a happy man ever since.
№ 297627   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2017 / 19:06
- Buchman! My food was a nail, you fat-ass idiot! And yesterday I found a band-aid!
- Sorry, sir. Band-aid was holding my nail.
- What else do you put in your meals, Bachman?
- This is a very old family recipe, sir. It is a secret.
- Oh, my God. There's cockroaches in the flour. The ash from your cigars in the spaghetti. Jesus, Buckman! This thing on this boat since Korea! The shelf life has expired in 1966!
- And what of this, sir? The taste is still like Creamed corn.
Except that this stew!
- That's a problem.
№ 284138   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2017 / 08:44
The success made us arrogant. We don't want to be responsible for our mistakes.
4 Season 6 Series
№ 278844   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2017 / 09:23
Unfortunately, the unipolar world and unambiguous dominance of the Americans - than it is dangerous? The fact that the leader with no counterweight, loses a liability. The Americans have decided that we can not be held responsible for what they do. Why? That is because they are unambiguous and unquestioned leader and there is no one word to paste across. This is what has corrupted them. <...> Impunity generates relapse or, to speak more street - chaos.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 30.12.2016 year.
№ 270593   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:45
Under the guise of the philosophical background,
You fancy yourself a "lone wolf",
And hide behind animal shell
Irresponsibility and stupidity. Point.
№ 268098   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:11
Angie, I'm calling to tell you I love you like nothing else, and I want you to know that I'm ready for us all! At all! I looked death in the face and suddenly realized that in this life the main thing - is, of course, you, okay? Please don't leave me, please! I love you!
And I love you!
- Yes?
I don't want to lose you, Dale! When we left the house and I just thought... I don't know, I just... want to marry you!
But... I blurted nonsense.
№ 265795   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:50
We are already too old to expect the Messiah.
№ 263563   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:36
The responsible person, as a rule, I like to be irresponsible.
№ 250893   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:02
Somewhere in the late 20-ies of one of the members of the Supreme court of the United States of America expressed approximately as follows: man has no right to shout "Fire!" in a crowded theater just because he wants to yell "Fire!". This restriction of freedom of speech? Yes. This limit is called responsibility. And anyway, freedom is, above all, with responsibility. The irresponsible person is the most unfree. It is a slave. A slave has no responsibility. The responsibility of his master. A slave himself, does not solve anything. The most free person is the most responsible. He is responsible for what he does and what he says. In this sense, the scope should be. But only in this sense.
№ 247946   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:14
- You have such an interesting character, poignantly observed Mary, how did you manage to negotiate with its neighbors and the aristocracy?
My secret is simple: a kind word and a strong fist it is always easier to bring the important words to the mind, than just a kind word.
And people like it?
- And someone asks? Give them the will - a stone will not leave. Irresponsibility corrupts man. A constant feeling of a warm male hand on the neck strongly stimulates the head of a productive mental activity. You know? What orders nor introduced, they will always only work under the condition that the offense will be inevitable, and quite adequate punishment. And the most clear and unambiguous punishment for most people are personal physical suffering and death. This is the penalty that equalizes all before a single order.
№ 247365   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:52