boasting [Theme] Page 3

Bragging - a lot of the bouncers; they're longer Affairs.
№ 311086   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2017 / 21:08
He was ashamed of his boasting, of the desire to appear brave and ruthless. His composure, his callousness, inability to Express their feelings and thoughts. Now he sincerely regretted that he had killed Jesse. Grieve like everyone else. Dreaming that some miracle will turn back the clock. Passing on the saloon, he noticed how visitors to stop smiling. He received so many threatening letters that they evoked in him, only curiosity. All the days he spent in the apartment, studied the cards, trying to see kings and jacks his fate.
№ 300466   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2017 / 05:12
The appearance of the second volume in the form in which it was, would produce more harm than good. <...> To withdraw some excellent characters, exhibiting high nobility of our breed, to anything will not lead. It will excite only one empty pride and boasting. Many of us even now, especially among the youth, began to boast not the best of Russian virtues, and not think about how to deepen and cultivate, but to put them on display and say to Europe: "Look, the Germans: we are better than you!" This boasting - the destroyer of all. It irritates others and causes harm to the bouncer. The best thing is you can turn in the mud, if only they boast and brag about. And we are not yet making the case, they brag! Brag about the future! No, for me, better temporary sadness and melancholy from himself than arrogance in itself. In the first case, the person, at least, sees his presenst, vile pettiness of my own, and involuntarily remember about God, ascending and deducing all from the depths of nothingness; in the latter case, he runs away from himself directly into the hands of the devil, the father of arrogance <...>. No, there are times when it is not possible to direct the society or even all of the generation is beautiful, until you show the depth of his true abomination; there are times that even we are not to talk about the high and beautiful without showing there as plain as day, paths and roads to it all.
Quote Explanation: Selected passages from correspondence with friends. From a letter about the "Dead souls", 1845.
№ 290821   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2017 / 13:36
Is my caretaker. Here is a man of the world, none of this caretaker there!
- Not to show off, proud Hordei, I don't like bragging.
- Don't like?
- I don't like.
- Ah, Bob Aces, my breeder. None of this breeder no.
Again, Gordey Gordei?
- I will not, will not.
№ 286519   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2017 / 07:57
- Yes, you missed battle of the century! I was flawless, as always!
Ha ha ha ha that is dripping? Why wet, huh? This fear, right?
- Why am I wet? It's just sweat! Dragons hunt only real men. What do you know!
Quote Explanation: Gwizdo got wet when I was running away from the dragon and hit the geyser.
1 Season 14 Series
№ 279267   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:15
Recently I was drinking with a friend and she said, "I Feel soup some shit?". I said, "No, it's fine soup." And she's like, "No, you just don't understand, women have more taste buds than men, so I can understand that this soup sucks, but you're not."
I thought it was so low to brag to other innate advantages.
Like to come to the village and shout: "Hey, cow, look, what it at me? Fingers! I can take the items!"; "Hey, octopus, what do I do? Joints!"; "McDonalds worker that I have? Self-esteem!".
№ 275128   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:53
- You've read his books. Remember all those amazing feats that he did.
Is he just writes that he made - said Ron.
№ 270517   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:43
All we are weak or sinful, and therefore, in essence, one is nothing to boast about before others.
№ 267586   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:50
In training I often showed me various tricks that nobody could repeat. I once bragged to Scoulton. Paul took the ball, pointed to a tree that stood about fifty meters from us, and said that I hit him on the first try. He hit and hit. And asked me to repeat. I struck ten times, but never hit the target. Scholes smiled and left the field.
№ 265321   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:35
And who than at the feast boasts,
And sometimes brags about how countless Golden Treasury,
And other boasts so a good horse
And sometimes brags about the power of luck valiant;
And as smart now as brags
And the old father, old mother,
A and crazy stupid really like bragging
And how to show off his young wife.
№ 263580   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:36
To brag, sweetheart, I will not:
You know what they say.
From the sky a star will get
And memory give.
All about me people will say:
Pure of heart and not arrogant.
Or am I in the scale of your
Not handsome enough?
Quote Explanation: The song "Brag, sweetheart, I will not" (Verses Kurochkin), lyrics: Alexey Fatianov, music: Boris Mokrousov.
№ 254875   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:12
Bragging, narcissism, complacency is illegal methods. When a person to substantiate its usefulness is not enough legal methods, it is illegal.
№ 246277   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:11
Behind the plow - good, and in battle - not fail, and dancer, and the employee, and fisherman, and hunter!
№ 228733   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:33
Bragging rights are always tainted.
№ 227028   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 15:22