vulnerability [Theme] Page 1

But once you open your heart, anyone can steal it.
№ 417219   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 08:21
Oh, it hurts, right here in my heart. Usually, not my most vulnerable place. I recognize you, father.
№ 415860   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 15:57
Do not show anyone your defenselessness, your vulnerability, your vulnerability. If people know that your heart is made of glass, they will certainly break it.
№ 415525   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 23:27
You think sarcasticness protects you, and it blinds you. The person has just introduced himself to you, and you are already thinking badly of him. You're playing a strong woman. No one denies you, you're strong, but I also see a sensitive girl who lacks self-confidence. Stop being so impregnable and see how quickly new doors open for you.
№ 414235   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 00:30
This is the dual component of all relationships: you want intimacy, but it carries vulnerability. That's just impossible to adhere to only one hemisphere of relations, one way or another dumps in another, negative. So we hang out on these swings, exhausted from desire and dying of pain.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409125   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 18:48
Victory is idle time when people are most vulnerable.
№ 399938   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:54
In fact, he was here because I overcame a huge split of their personal identity. On the one hand, he was confined to vedmosti, attributes and achievements. He was surrendered to chance and constantly trying to build a safe haven from the sand of their actions and their results. It seemed durable, because it rested on the fact that apparently tangible and inform. But the person, based on objectification, in fact the most vulnerable; however, this model of personality, Lawrence, like most of us learned in early childhood. On the other side of this huge watershed Lawrence has opened up the possibility of genuine freedom, the freedom to Express your being in any moment, not dragging the heavy, immobile shell of the past. Knowing who we are, we don't need to see ourselves because we have the vision; we don't rely on what he did, because we know that was the effect, but most are not. This person who is genuine in its deepest sense. And, as yet found Lawrence, it reduces our vulnerability to the vicissitudes of success and failure, approval and disapproval.
№ 395422   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2020 / 11:09
Sometimes I want to sleep a lot
To just not feel this pain.
His body to bury in the bed
And hug a warm blanket, presenting it to you.
№ 391066   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 21:24
I spent almost all my childhood, increasing immune to the callousness of my father and his precious way of life. But no matter how much effort you exert, how long you stick to it, from everything you're not insured. Because you never know when you will hit the following Christmas. Or how Sizzling it will be cold.
As much as I'd like to lie down and let the Arctic fog swirls above me, I feel like something is stuck in my chest. Icicles fell. They pierced the skin. A direct hit.
And I hate myself for how weak I am and sensitive. I despise my own vulnerability.
№ 389907   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 00:09
Your every word is
The waves in my sea.
Every gesture of yours, ignore
Dries my ocean.
This is not new,
This is not grief.
I climb into the hole,
Deeper into self-deception -
Frost-injured and silent,
Crooked and dumb...
It is foolish to escape in the cold
The thin sheets.
№ 384550   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 22:26
My vulnerability is similar to thin ice.
Come - broken,
Put it in hand - flows.
It is step by step trying to become strong
And powerful stream moving forward.
She is my sun,
My too sensitive heart,
My nudity
And at the same time - armor.
My vulnerability is the lighthouse
in the dark place.
Without it would
it was not
me.
№ 384546   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 22:18
The Lord God always have the invulnerable left one vulnerable spot... which is hard to get, but one still existed. Have oblasnogo Achilles is a heel, and have a Siegfried - spot on the back where I stuck a maple leaf...
№ 372166   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2019 / 20:08
Women... They make men more vulnerable.
Women... They make men more vulnerable.
№ 371795   Added Viker 08-06-2019 / 08:40
Man, having a slightly silly appearance, almost invincible!
№ 367666   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2019 / 12:54
- Watts, do you really find this malice needed?
- My apologies, mA'am. However, I'm not involved in her misfortune.
- And I see no reason to make fun of Cynder. It has become one of our Maidens, brought down the tower vail and - most importantly - killed our mutual "friend" Ospina. Due to its actions beacon fell, and now the haven is in the queue. Now, you tell me what failure is all about?
- What about the girl with the silver eyes?
Yes. Especially because we had already dealt with similar. How is it that a newcomer won best of us?
- Here and I about the same! Even without his new powers she's not supposed to be a challenge.
- It was only a side effect of strength Virgo. But don't worry, Cynder - you're still the key to our victory. However, your new powers make you to some extent vulnerable. So you're staying with me and will continue treatment.
4 Season 1 Series
№ 364752   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2019 / 20:13