dragons [Theme] Page 7

Good dragons in subjection to evil people doing terrible things.
№ 242979   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:44
We are a peaceful people and little by little we will change the world. We have what no one. Yes, on their side of the army, a huge Armada... But for us our dragons!
№ 242977   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:44
We have created a demiurge, but they have not created what you saw us. In one world a young dragon was in the mountains near collapse and almost died from wounds and hunger, when he was found by a shepherd. Seeing this, the man said, "I'll help you, but for that you have to pay here in this piece of gold" and showed him on one of the stones. And the dragon gave him a nugget of the then quite unnecessary to us yellow metal, although, in gratitude he wanted to give an oath to come to man and all his descendants to the rescue if the worst happens. So we learned that for the help you have to pay and gold for humans is often worth more than his friend's shoulder. Time passed, in another world another dragon for a long time trying to cultivate the field, but he did not succeed, and then he went for advice to the man. "I will tell you how to plow and sow, but in return you'll show me where the diamonds lie," replied the man. And the dragon, having received advice, showed him a cave with a living. He plowed the field, harvested, and his wife and children survived the harsh winter. When the dragon learned that the village a person's impending deadly epidemic, it is in gratitude for saving his family from starvation, hastened to give the man advice as soon as possible to leave here. But the man did not listen to Council of the dragon. Because of Mora died the whole family of man, and he cursed himself for not listened to then Council. So the dragons learned that the advice is costly, and people often ignore them if they received for free.
As time went on, and people in all the worlds realized that not only do we depend on them, but also given us invaluable advice. Gradually they decided that dragons are required for all of them to pay three times more than before, although the dragons gave them hints and tips that you can use to change the course of history. Tired of this injustice, we have decided to change the rules of the game. In each world each dragon family has lost some of its members from starvation, but we turned the tide and began to accustom people to the fact that they also have to pay for everything. But people still tried to give us less than we give them until the end and not realizing that the exchange must be equal. It is impossible for one cow to require that you get rich, and penny discovered the secret, where your opponent's most vulnerable spot.
You people have taught us that to pay for everything, and we become the same as you. And we appreciate it, because thanks to their knowledge and human greed, we were able to survive.
№ 240037   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:29
- Your ancestors had built in king's landing for their dragons huge, covered with a dome, the castle, which was called dragon's lair. <...> ... It was noticed that none of these dragons have not grown to their ancestors. Mastery say that the reason that the walls and ceiling.
- If walls could restrain our growth, all the peasants would be dwarfs, and kings - giants. But I have met with giants and in the huts of dwarfs and castles.
- People are people, and dragons are dragons.
№ 227525   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 15:42
Our king is a God of war. He first rushes into battle, and knows no defeat. No one can stand in the way of king Arthur. His dauntless figure has not changed since then, he has made his choice. The king does not even age. He is the incarnation of the dragon.
Quote Explanation: The action takes place in a dream saber. Is that talking about her won when she was still alive.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 222910   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:17
- Sometimes, when we are angry, we become dragons. The dragons bring destruction and pain.
Quote Explanation: When we are angry , we like the dragons, thirst somebody to turn to dust and ashes...
№ 221974   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:44
In You, perhaps more than from Rhaegar, but Rhaegar let himself be killed. Robert laid his Trident on his war hammer - only. Even the dragons are mortal.
- Dragons are mortal. But the death and those who killed them.
№ 218763   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 23:00
She tried to imagine what it's like to fly through the air sitting on the neck of the dragon. Must be the same as when you stand on top of a mountain, only better. You see under the whole world.
Quote Explanation: thoughts of Daenerys.
№ 218604   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:54
- ... what do you think... Viserys will be angry when you get back?.. I must have woken the dragon, right?
- The dead do not raise, the girl, your brother Rhaegar was the last dragon and he died at the Trident. Viserys... it's not even snake - shadow her.
Quote Explanation: The conversation took place after Denis hit his brother. She was afraid awakened the dragon.
№ 214994   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:01
When I was as much to you now, I wish I had my own dragon... you Know, because ugly and humpbacked little man can see the world if you sit on the back of a dragon.
Quote Explanation: Tyrion Lannister to Jon snow on the road to castle Black
№ 214012   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:26
And dragons exist? - whispered the girl.
- Of course! They definitely are found in the books on the top shelf. But do not worry: if you're a real Princess, no monster can't hurt you...
№ 211855   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:49
- You promised me no harm!
- I promised. But my dragons made no promise. And You threatened their mother.
3 Season 7 Series
№ 208406   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:29
Never laugh at a live dragon!
№ 191821   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:31
- ... Or you can get in your car and leave.
And why is it suddenly?
- Because there are ways in which it is better not to get up. Previously, these maps were marked "Here live dragons". Now do not say. But this does not mean that the dragons are not there.
Quote Explanation: police who stopped a car Lorna
1 Season 1 Series
№ 173791   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:02
You haven't been down since
When the Gods his creations looked around, decided,
Than idly all through the land to wander
Let's all live only where they were born.
But you resisted, your home became the sky
Old Gods do not dare
To interrupt your flight in the heavens, infinite.
Dragon!
№ 147293   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:32