origin [Theme] Page 3

The origin of man is not important - important, what he can become.
4 Season 11 Series
№ 350355   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2018 / 16:04
- Oh, a familiar face.
- You know this guy?
- Yes, origin Russian, met in the light briefly.
- Those two, I also know. Origin rascals met in a dark alley.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 348577   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2018 / 14:12
Morgana, please, I beg you! They killed women and children, the city will fall.
Fine.
- No, you don't think so.
- I have magic, Merlin, and Uther hates people like me. Why should I not hate him?
- You can change the opinion of Uther, but using evil magic, you just adjust it against itself.
- You don't have magic, you can't understand me!
- I understand, believe me!.. If I had your gift, I would have sent it for good, you need to use magic!
- You don't know what it's like to be an outcast, to be ashamed of his origin, to hide his true self. I think I need to execute for the fact that I'm a witch?
No... Everything does not have to be that way. You can find another way.
- There is no other way.
3 Season 2 Series
№ 344000   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2018 / 14:09
Argue with Hulk about Darwin's theory. With people is clear - they are descended from monkeys. And Boyfriend is the brightest example. Me too, everything is clear - the Brownies came from the Cave. But where did the cats question.
№ 337914   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2018 / 23:11
In our veins flows the blood of macaques. If we thought about it more, in the end we surrendered to their positions. No theology, no metaphysics - it is better to say no ranting, no arrogance, no pomposity...
№ 335151   Added Viker 26-07-2018 / 11:56
On the other side of the sea to live the great tribes. And cities there as stars in the sky. On other seas, there are other cities where the houses are built of wood, stone and even gold. Say to the cities to different dialects and wearing different clothes.
- And you what tribe?
- I belong to a great and ancient tribe.
And what it the city?
- In Rome.
- In Rome? Never heard of them. There was no such tribe. And was your tribe of some great chief, like Lord Enemyand?
- Were not alone. Julius Caesar, Augustus, Hadrian,...
- About them heard nothing. Maybe there was someone more important? Like Chaksibari or Junkfile?
Such was not exact. I think not.
- You really do not me no offense, but it seems that your tribe is not all that great.
Yeah, maybe you're right.
№ 333286   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 19:20
Biologists have not been able to explain the theory of man's origin and its purpose.
№ 327437   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 11:56
We studied you. You never was a friend of the government. They took advantage of you. And I guess you already knew that no amount of money is not able to penetrate the leaves, separating the different classes.
Yeah, I got that.
Like you scaring them. Those who are much more successful than them.
4 Season 5 Series
№ 324758   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2018 / 16:07
People generally like to look at the past, trying to understand where they came from.
№ 303668   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2017 / 22:45
Life on our planet could easily appear from the outside. Most likely, the way it was.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by Craig Venter," the magazine Esquire (Esquire)
№ 295909   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2017 / 20:21
I don't know, Duke may be lying, that dogs are descended from wolves. Maybe a puppy stuck to my mother: "Well, tell me who our ancestors?", and she barked: "Smolny!", and the puppy thought, "Oh, wolves!". And so it happened.
№ 292397   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 01:42
I don't understand people who are proud of the antiquity of its people, their ancient origin. What is new peoples?
A news show, "Yesterday, a new nation - Chonburi". And there are five teenagers and interviews: "Well, we started out as battle bend, then I thought, "Well, something in the music is not much, but some kind of spiritual unity we have."
Release Date: 16.04.2017
№ 283724   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 14:06
- What kind of life you will provide a man who has no steady income?
- This topic is closed once and for all. And I said I'll do it!
- Norman Warne - trader, Potter don't mess with shopkeepers.
- And who are we? Daddy's wealth we have from grandfather's printing works. We are shopkeepers, mother. If the grandfather was elected to Parliament, we would be living in the shadow of factories. Your inheritance accumulated by the cotton trade, as far as I know. Where does this arrogance? We parvenus, mother, ordinary upstart.
- My father can't allow this marriage for your sake, and do not abuse.
- This is not an insult it's the truth. Our life is a sham and secular claims, sir so-and-so, lady so-and-so, Norman Warne is a gentleman with good funds equal to us on the status, and I intend to marry him.
- You don't marry him if you hope to inherit.
- You don't disinherited Bertram, after his wedding with the daughter of a merchant, fortunately, I'm in print, I have my own income, the debate is over.
№ 278460   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:28
If you believe that we evolved from apes, we evolved from the monkeys syklivye. And, by the way, we evolved from apes. Humble has this! Because bloody similar. Who else do animals have hands? And his arms, his feet do something! He's got hands. But I am sure we, too, had once been his hands, or where this habit if you have something fell off the table, you first try to lift that leg? You'll fight to the last!
3 Season 11 Series Release Date: 29.11.2015
№ 277708   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 19:26
For the poles I will always be Russian, for a Russian pole.
№ 269335   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:03